Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Punting Scene

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneChicago51 View Post
    Hello. New here and looking for info for "cherry house brothel" or cherry massage as it is officially listed on google and elsewhere (located behind a restaurant?). I have only been a customer at west street over the last few years and have had great times.
    I'm wondering if it's anything like the photos they post on the E&B ads. The only user info i can find is the 2 google reviews which I don't really trust and the one post here from 2022 which said the ages were about 50 and 60. I'd like to book ladies closer to my age (early-mid 30's) Also any places in Shellharbour I should check out? Thanks.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...19#post3057819
    posted my AR ONE CHICAGO after reading some reviews on 102 and was game to attend in June this year . Maybe I just picked a wrong night

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey guys, been a while since I logged on…
    visited Taiwan Thai at Warrawong today.
    Felt like a massage with extras, thought about the reviews I had read, called up and booked. Asked who was on, booked BiBi for an hour.
    Great massage, not too much oil, pressure was spot on, nice n firm. Not much TT either. Downer was a cold room and the two ladies talked alot -even though they both had customers. Always a bad point for me.
    On the flip, “do you want extras”
    I said yes and it was 100 for anything but FS. She was busy stroking away with no rhythm and telling me to rub and then in stick a finger in her arse. Lol.
    After a 5 mins, she looked at clock and said time up, she laid down and had me rubbing her clit and arse and having her cum with her stroking me to finish over her belly.
    Part 1: 8/10. I prefer small chat and quieter
    Part 2: 6/10. Hmmmm not so sure but wasnt for me, spent 45 mins on back massage, she talked too much, wouldn’t let me play or suck her nipples much at all and the general vibe wasn’t for me.
    Nevermind.
    I wont be going back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MeMatt View Post
    Felt like a massage with extras, thought about the reviews I had read, called up and booked. Asked who was on, booked BiBi for an hour.
    Great massage, not too much oil, pressure was spot on, nice n firm. Not much TT either. Downer was a cold room and the two ladies talked alot -even though they both had customers. Always a bad point for me.
    I said yes and it was 100 for anything but FS. She was busy stroking away with no rhythm and telling me to rub and then in stick a finger in her arse. Lol.
    After a 5 mins, she looked at clock and said time up, she laid down and had me rubbing her clit and arse and having her cum with her stroking me to finish over her belly.
    Part 2: 6/10. Hmmmm not so sure but wasnt for me, spent 45 mins on back massage, she talked too much, wouldn’t let me play or suck her nipples much at all and the general vibe wasn’t for me.
    Nevermind.
    I wont be going back.
    Sounds shithouse

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dont get me wrong, just wasnt for me. Massage was great, she has great massage skills. Great personality! Laughing, joking, super polite.
    You never know, each visit is different.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tittylover01 View Post
    I went to a massage place in Shoalhaven area. Will talk about when I get to post privately
    I’m almost in the private section, did you end up posting the review? It’s hard finding places in the shoalhaven

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nevermind.
    I wont be going back.
    Wow! Classic example of YMMV, she was exceptional when I visited not long ago. Effort and energy were faultless, sorry to hear that you lucked out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    GD Wollongong.

Contacted and secured a price for the services I was after. Turned up at the shop and the girls were asking for a lot more than I was quoted, 30% more infact. I told them the price I was quoted but no movement so I walked, messaged the mamasan to inform of the misalignment in prices. She rang soon after but I didn't answer as I was inside another shop at that point. Received a message straight after saying quoted price was correct and she had confirmed with the girls, wanted me to head back there. Obviously I wasn't going to receive top service after what had happened, stayed at the second shop and received additional services on top of what I wanted at GD and I payed less than the first price GD gave me.

A bit of a disconnect between management and MLs regarding pricing, it seemed to be one girl in particular that was driving the additional $ (and she wouldn't have been my pick of the two anyway) the second one started to negotiate but ML1 spoke in Thai and negotiations ceased.
    The shop hadn't received a customer yet for the morning, I had been acrossthe road enjoying a coffee and scrolling for about 45min. Prices quoted by mamasan were for both GD (Wollongong) and GD2 (Fairy Meadow).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiHard2 View Post
    GD Wollongong.

Contacted and secured a price for the services I was after. Turned up at the shop and the girls were asking for a lot more than I was quoted, 30% more infact. I told them the price I was quoted but no movement so I walked, messaged the mamasan to inform of the misalignment in prices. She rang soon after but I didn't answer as I was inside another shop at that point. Received a message straight after saying quoted price was correct and she had confirmed with the girls, wanted me to head back there. Obviously I wasn't going to receive top service after what had happened, stayed at the second shop and received additional services on top of what I wanted at GD and I payed less than the first price GD gave me.

A bit of a disconnect between management and MLs regarding pricing, it seemed to be one girl in particular that was driving the additional $ (and she wouldn't have been my pick of the two anyway) the second one started to negotiate but ML1 spoke in Thai and negotiations ceased.
    The shop hadn't received a customer yet for the morning, I had been acrossthe road enjoying a coffee and scrolling for about 45min. Prices quoted by mamasan were for both GD (Wollongong) and GD2 (Fairy Meadow).
    You can't not tell us the details of the service or the other shop. Leave us hanging 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter_jimmy View Post
    You can't not tell us the details of the service or the other shop. Leave us hanging 😂
    Sorry fellas, I can't reveal this one. She doesn't do extras anymore and only does an odd day of massage here and there when she needs extra cash. We've been mates for years and it was just by chance that she was working when I stopped in. She's between boyfriends and said she was keen for some action if I'd give it to her. We catch up occasionally outside of the shop, but only as mates.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiHard2 View Post
    Sorry fellas, I can't reveal this one. She doesn't do extras anymore and only does an odd day of massage here and there when she needs extra cash. We've been mates for years and it was just by chance that she was working when I stopped in. She's between boyfriends and said she was keen for some action if I'd give it to her. We catch up occasionally outside of the shop, but only as mates.
    I have extra cash she can take😜

Senior Member(無間使者)
    GD are a strange shop… i have messaged plenty and get half effort replies. Different fees, different ladies…
    Actually, I had a random message from GD last week about a new girl only here for a few days. Ada from north Sydney. Took the chance, decent massage and great body. Offered extras that were a bit pricey -even for the Illawarra.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxingTime247 View Post
    I have extra cash she can take😜
    🤣🤣 I'm sure a few would say the same. Sorry.

Ada from north Sydney. Took the chance, decent massage and great body. Offered extras that were a bit pricey -even for the Illawarra.
    That was who I was hoping to see.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyboy0426 View Post
    Thinking of trying Princess Thai at Corrimal for the first time. Which girl/s would you currently recommend?
    Quote Originally Posted by seanclay69 View Post
    Hey Guy's. Went to Warrawong Thai the other day and saw Rosie. 80 for the hour. 50 for NHJ. I have seen her a few times. Wonderful firm massage and flowing. Lots of teasing between the cheeks. Finger up the arse while I was rubbing her pussy through her pants. She removed her clothes without telling me and then resumed rubbing my arse. She moved her pussy back to my hand. A nice surprise. Turned over and gave me a very good handy and more finger up the arse.
    Your arse or her arse ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    GD are a strange shop… i have messaged plenty and get half effort replies. Different fees, different ladies…
    Actually, I had a random message from GD last week about a new girl only here for a few days. Ada from north Sydney. Took the chance, decent massage and great body. Offered extras that were a bit pricey -even for the Illawarra.
    Agree I saw ML at GD2 Bella after reading some good ARS. Some punters even got FS.
    I messaged shop to book her and asked about extras including FS. I was told yes to all. I didn’t get FS probably because the dollars weren’t enough.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hoping to hear Bella is back soon. Great massage and extras. After a few visits the extras were cheaper and her service even better 😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hoping to hear Bella is back soon. Great massage and extras. After a few visits the extras were cheaper and her service even better 😉
    Unfortunately their comms are shithouse. Cindy needs to get herself organised better and they may do very well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to GD at Fairy Meadow on Friday... they didn't answer their door bell. Felt very exposed standing on the highway.... waiting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I went to GD at Fairy Meadow on Friday... they didn't answer their door bell. Felt very exposed standing on the highway.... waiting
    So did you eventually get in? Who did you see? AR?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    So did you eventually get in? Who did you see? AR?
    Nah. I didn't. I went to SJ Thai. Awesome massage. HJ and 30 min massage. $100. HJ was rushed. Nothing special. Massage was awesome

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone had Maya at GD2?
    I scored an amazing BBJ months ago, but never been able to book her again.
    Different Maya to the one at BL.

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast