Thread: Recommendations near Surry Hills/Central Station

Senior Member(無間使者)

Recommendations near Surry Hills/Central Station

Hi punters,

After living in Brisbane for a few months for work, I am finally back in Sydney and will be working around Central Station/Hurry hill's.

I've done searches and have got a list of places to check out, however, I'm looking for the groups highly recommended spots that are closer towards Central Station (Surry Hills) - think near The Dove and Olive.

It's more for sneaky sessions during my lunch break, so don't want to have to walk 15m+ just to get to the place.

Any help would be great, especially with shops constantly changing (in girls and quality)

Ken

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you like Asian women Ginza empire is very close to central station. About less than 5 minute walk. Team is always so nice and has been my go to since getting into punting.

Ginza has 3 shops but empire is the closest of the three. The other two at like a 10min or so walk further away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    If you like Asian women Ginza empire is very close to central station. About less than 5 minute walk. Team is always so nice and has been my go to since getting into punting.

Ginza has 3 shops but empire is the closest of the three. The other two at like a 10min or so walk further away.
    Didn’t know they had 3 shops. I came to realise they have Club and Empire. Which is the other? Pardon the ignorance.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Didn’t know they had 3 shops. I came to realise they have Club and Empire. Which is the other? Pardon the ignorance.
    The way I know it as, is that there is 310 - Ginza Club, 479 - Ginza Empire and 278 is the 3rd which they use as kind of like an overflow if they have lots of girls rostered on and not enough space at the 'main' establishments (310/479)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    MAC or Massage at Central is highly recommended for a mix of Asian and Western and is really close to Central. There's usefully a thread here: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ecommendations.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Go to Ginza. Guaranteed to have your balls drained.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spi View Post
    The way I know it as, is that there is 310 - Ginza Club, 479 - Ginza Empire and 278 is the 3rd which they use as kind of like an overflow if they have lots of girls rostered on and not enough space at the 'main' establishments (310/479)
    Ah ok. Thanks for the clarification. They must have quite the stable. Keep saying I am going to go for a visit and will definitely do it on my next day off as I would prefer to go during the day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Let’s call it 2 shop. One of the shop just to be an extra room if it’s full

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get to Ginza. ATMC if you want caucs.

Bellevue 12 if you want cheap and nasty PSE with 40+ Asian MILFs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Also Sakura and Kyoto

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Legends, thanks all, will check out ATMC next week

Haven't been to MAC either. So still add that to the list

I keep seeing it. What does MAC stand for?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    I keep seeing it. What does MAC stand for?
    Massage at central.
    https://massageatcentral.com.au/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    kyoto206 and sakura57

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Fucken hell bro that area around Central Station and Surry Hills has the highest concentration of brothels and massage shops in the Southern Hemisphere. Every ten steps you take you will find a place to unload.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quality not quantity haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shame that they don't show pictures of their roster on wechat any more

Go check out 6 poplar. They're decent shop, still newish compared to longer operating shops. But Jacob the Papasan did a good recruiting all sorts to talent

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Fark, I envy you bro. I'm going in the opposite direction. Moving to Canberra for a new role. Good thing is I've practically killed off my punting habit now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If it's "Canberra Contracting" big bucks you'll be earning then you'll be able to pay for the girls to travel to you!