Thread: Karina is back!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

PCD Karina is back!!

Heard Karina is back in Haymarket!! I was waiting for this moment for a long time, so yeah , Her service in my opinion has not changed but improved , her lips, her body omg!!

Into the bedroom, to me its more GFE at the start, cuddling, kissing, teasing, BBBJ, then more kissing

Into sex and it was more of a mix of GFE and PSE she came pretty hard and wanted well actually demanded i fuck her harder. She grinded on top of me and then jumped off and said she wanted me to fuck her

i got on top and at this stage i knew i wasnt goingto last long she just grabbed my head and DFK until i came and then help me there while she got every last drop from me.

i had about 20 min left and i told her i just wanted to cuddle, but not Karina, she started sucking me off and after 10 min bbbj , I went for another round

Don’t miss out guys, she’s back in Haymarket. In my opinion she’s one of the top girls PCD has ever offered!! I’d definitely return!
    Thank you boss lady for bringing her back to Sydney!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Awesome AR bro. One other thing about Karina is that she has the silkiest hair I've ever felt. Like long luscious, straight silky hair.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Karina sounds amazing...how does she compare to Mina?