Thread: super star Vicky returned

Junior Member(有D料到)

super star Vicky returned

mamasang sent me msg to tell me vicky returned. Had her about 6 years ago and still remembee she was fantastic. Nefore she left no 7 she told me She went to another shop which do therapy massage only,so happy to hear she is back. finish work and went to shop straight away. paid damage and she turned up.
    She still looks the same ,very beautiful and sexy, did put on bit weight but not much. had a long hug and DFK like old friend meet again. took off and she showered with me. lucky the heater was on. the room was really warm. after shower we dry out,another long hug and DFK. Her tattoo still there which I can remember. lie down she started cat bath. very gentle and patient, I play her boobs, at least C cup and natural. She slowly move down to ball licking and BJ. I moved her ass to do 69 . no bad smell at all. pussy still small and can onoy put in one figure ,it is wet already and she was moaning. after a while she jimp on to do cowgirl. She can really get into it from her face. really enjoyed and she can change the pace, never rush. After a while I let her lie down first round finished only 15 minutes cause I worked the whole day and thinking about her. we quickly took a shower and she offered me massage. Massage was ok but she was trying really hard, after 20 minutes she was sweeting a lot, I asked her to lie down with me and have a rest.
    She rested few minutes and started cat bath again,I let her go all the way and cowgirl followed as well. this time I changed to doggy. from her back and can see her tattoo on her back which turned me on more. bumped her another 10 minutes and loaded again. had another rest and chatting for last few years then time up. took a shower and had long hug again and goodbye kiss.
    Vicky is defintely service start with great attitude, she will accomodate all your request and make you happy. only thing is she works on Wedneaday only.
    service 10/10
    face 9/10
    massage 8/10
    money worth. definetly yes
    will go back to see her oh yes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She worked 6 yrs ago....so how old would u say she is now....?

Shop Owner
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Vicky back!

Vicky just back from holiday re-fresh sweat pretty and beautiful girls 25yo DD cup 163cm 55kg beautiful and Sexy Eyes, Nice Pretty sweet girls gorgeous friendly nice and beautiful Nature Oral 69 DFK Body Rubbing Boob Rubbing Butt Rubbing CIM B2B Massage Stockings temptation tongue kiss, more and more lot’s extra services…. So sweet and top service top service. Very top service

​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    New pretty girls today
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922