Thread: Nowra

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nowra

Has anyone tried the girls in Nowra on E&B?? There seems to be a new flow of asians in Nowra and I wonder where they are now that the caravan park is gone??

Junior Member(有D料到)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nowra

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry11123 View Post
    Has anyone tried the girls in Nowra on E&B?? There seems to be a new flow of asians in Nowra and I wonder where they are now that the caravan park is gone??
    Been to 105 Kinghorne a few times, the girls are never as per the EB photos, we all know it’s a game, but the girls I’ve seen there are always good performers, always give what’s on the menu and if you’re nice to them you’ll get a good time in return. It’s Nowra remember, there’s not a lot of options….

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    Been to 105 Kinghorne a few times, the girls are never as per the EB photos, we all know it’s a game, but the girls I’ve seen there are always good performers, always give what’s on the menu and if you’re nice to them you’ll get a good time in return. It’s Nowra remember, there’s not a lot of options….
    Yes 105 Kinghorne are always the same 2 girls. Older but they put in 100 percent effort

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't see 105 kinghorne on EB, you guys have an ad or contact?

Is it strictly RnT or is there more?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you look at the Nowra adds on E&B you will see adds with a phone number that ends in 122 i think, the last two digits are definately 22. This is for kinghorne street. There is currently an add advertising Yoyo. They are F/S and R&T. They usually advertise on locanto as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great, thanks.

Are we talking older like 60+ or 40+? lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanfromtheGong View Post
    Have you seen her?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry11123 View Post
    Have you tried any, recommendations?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any luck on some independents around the south coast?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    Found anything else since?