Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Tik tok.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Cabbageface View Post
    Any word on what Vivi from China is like?
    Younger and prettier than the other one in Brisbane

Banned
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pharqu View Post
    Me and my boy went looking for a white ho. 5star gives us endless supply of bitches wanting our BBC to fill em up. Love this place.

Boss man told us to see L*s* who has a phat ass and willing pussy.
    We took that bitch to the edge and she loved it. Wants us to join her and Na*m* to party with another ho.
    If we consider, just for a moment, the possibility that these encounters really happened, what exactly is the purpose of your 'contributions' here?? Other than bragging?
    Your posts do not contain anything that is of value to other punters.
    On the other hand, your obvious need to brag about allegedly 'pleasuring' experienced sex workers most of which are not in this business to seek and find pleasure, here in an anonymous forum, is painting a picture quite opposite from what you might think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pharqu View Post
    Me and my boy went looking for a white ho. 5star gives us endless supply of bitches wanting our BBC to fill em up. Love this place.

Boss man told us to see L*s* who has a phat ass and willing pussy.
    We took that bitch to the edge and she loved it. Wants us to join her and Na*m* to party with another ho.
    You seem mentally quite disturbed. Get some professional help mate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was only lucky enough to see R**e🌹 once before she seems to have left the industry.
    Anyone have any leads on similar girls at other places? Short, tight figure, 20s? I got an uncovered 69 from R**e and it was life affirming lol

I remember seeing someone mention a similar girl called Vanilla but after searching I can't find that post anywhere.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Long time lurker first time post.

Had a hour or so free so booked with S**r. Very chatty to say the least. Knows what she likes 😉
    Will return, just need to keep the chat down.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Spent 45 minutes with K**i today.
    She's cute, slim but not bony, nice soft teardrop tits and a sweet face.

Massage was kinda lame, somewhere between soft and rough without the positives of either. On the flip she offered the standard menu. I went with BS for 3 pines. Honestly didn't feel like much of an upgrade from NHJ. The whole thing felt pretty clinical, but I think she's new so maybe she'll improve?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just had a 45min session with Michelle, 26 year old, tiny slim body, but with nice curves in ass and youth full b cup breasts. Curly hair Mongolian/ Japanese mix. 3P BBBJ CIM, Daty. Would recommend

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tik tok.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesbond007 View Post
    Just had a 45min session with Michelle, 26 year old, tiny slim body, but with nice curves in ass and youth full b cup breasts. Curly hair Mongolian/ Japanese mix. 3P BBBJ CIM, Daty. Would recommend
    Really? all for 3p only? Hard to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    Really? all for 3p only? Hard to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why hard to believe? I know a stack of girls that provide this level of service for 3p

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Apparently a new young girl called Harley started any intel on her ? Maybe rose replacement?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxybrisbane View Post
    Apparently a new young girl called Harley started any intel on her ? Maybe rose replacement?
    Coincidence?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjIyDE...NrIHNvcnJvd3M=

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

girls

Signed up long ago and now ready to contribute. Saw Michelle recently and left very happy and have returned since, Good services standard pricing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

great service

Quote Originally Posted by jamesbond007 View Post
    First time posting - I saw Michelle recently and left very happy and have since returned

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxybrisbane View Post
    I saw her on the weekend. Lovely girl, very very new.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    You both seem experienced so should know better.
    This isnt a legalised industry. If you want surety, go to a brothel

A- Some girls do everything with anybody for the right price
    B- Some girls will do a certain level of service with everyone, but only do certain services with customers they know and trust or offer the right amount
    C- Some girls only do certain services with customers they know and trust or offer the right amount
    D- Some girls do not do certain extras regardless of how much they know or trust someone or how much they are offered.

Girls A and D are reasonably well known by all staff or management at a shop. Even customers
    Girls B and C are harder to identify and some are real dark horses only offering certain services to a rare few.
    I have seen many a dark horse cause I trust my abilities. Furthermore I gain background knowledge

No shop or receptionist or whatever wants to say things that cannot be certain.
    In some cases ladies will take a real distaste to a guy and refuse to do services they would normally give anyone else.

You want every girl to be Option A. Tough.
    Go to a brothel

The amount of times Ive heard ladies talking about the retarded folk asking on the phone who does blowjobs or full service is ridiculous. Some of these guys even try in person. If you find one ml who wont do a certain service, they almost always point you in the right direction. They dont want to see guys hassling them for services they wont do and are happy to palm you off
    I absolutely love this response ❤️

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The legislation is for brothels and sex workers not massage shops it protects the sex workers in that industry .
    I think there is a lot of confusion with a lot on here thinking the laws make it legal to do services in a massage shop in the middle of school areas and homes. That is not the case .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyTT View Post
    The legislation is for brothels and sex workers not massage shops it protects the sex workers in that industry .
    I think there is a lot of confusion with a lot on here thinking the laws make it legal to do services in a massage shop in the middle of school areas and homes. That is not the case .
    oh I get it so it's still illegal for a massage shop (where most workers offer fs) in the middle of a retail precinct beside a family friendly restaurant to operate ???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyTT View Post
    You are mistaken.

Junior Member(有D料到) Sirlunchalot's Avatar
    Holly TT. Sorry, I don't think you are correct. Decriminalisation of prostitution has occurred. Sure State and Local Government
    Land Use Planning (Mainly Local Government) may not like certain activities occurring, and even prohibit it, in certain locations but does Government (regardless of level) ever really do enforcement of planning/zoning/use activities very well? They are pretty much all toothless tigers. Unless, of course A Current Affair runs a story then they launch crack downs that the Communist Party of China would applaud.

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast