Thread: Bangkok - Sukhumvit

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar

Bangkok - Sukhumvit

This is my AR. I will keep it brief and insightful instead of going into details of individual punts.

Firstly, I began by acknowledging the fellow punters advice on this forum which made the sex holiday a smooth one. Also your advice ensured I didn’t overpay.

Summary: all punts with condom, some offer anal. Pretty much standard in Bangkok unlike Manila where condom was optional with some girls.

Stayed at Sukhumvit Suites which is close to Soi Cowboy. Handy location to Asok BTS and Sukhumvit metro stations. Hotel is convenient, close to Soi Cowboy and girl friendly. Tipped the door man 100 baht and I got royalty treatment at the door while I stayed. Worth it.

Stayed for 4 nights and had 7 girls. Not hard at all either day or night. Apps used: WhatsApp, Line, WeChat and ThaiFriendly premium. Kamagra available in pharmacy locally. Comparable prices to Sydney online buy. Didn’t buy from street vendors.

Be prepared to hot and sticky weather. I stuck with light clothing, shorts and loafers. All girls maintained good hygiene etiquette. Girls have beautiful skin and I like my rental girlfriends to have dusky skin and not hard to find. All spoke reasonable English.

Don’t go to Soi Cowboy bars with girls. Girls get a tip credit for every drink you buy. These get converted in baht at the end of the night. Also the waitress work their way into buying drinks for them. Whether it’s real alcohol or water, not known. I fell for this one night but not the second time. Instead go to street bars which are spread everywhere around Sukhumvit Sois. You’ll find freelances on streets late in the evening onwards. If too pretty, check for hidden cock is recommended before brining back to the room. Usual safety and security measures like locking things away, etc. are essential.

Nuru massage at BKKvice was incredible. They all have Line channels and update their girls around lunch time everyday. Al girls on website accurate. Soapland and nuru massage must be on every punters to do list. Went for 1.5 hours it was an amazing experience. All massages in BKK include full service unless you go for shopfront massage where HJ is all you’ll get.

In summary, visiting massage parlours is intensely satisfying and better value for money. Finding girls on online channels are usually time consuming but do it for companionship. This is additional cost for meal, drinks, etc. I did that with couple of girls. The looks you get from locals when you are with an attractive Thai woman can be an experience not suit everyone. So if you prefer your encounters discrete, 7-11 sells cheap booze. But you have to buy before midnight. I drank with a couple of girls back in the hotel.

Costs:

Short term : 1800 to 3000
    Long term: 4000 to 5000 (include dinner date with your rental girlfriend)
    Nuru: 4500 for 90 min (bloody worth it).

Transport used:

BTS, Metro and Grab (download the app and load your credit card). Same as in Manila or Ho Chi Minh City.

Hope this is helpful.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sounds like a great couple of days enjoying the variety that only Thailand can offer.

Interesting comment about the looks of strangers, after 10 years dating young filo girls I think I'm immune to those looks. I prefer the looks from the people where they are wishing they could get (afford) a girl like that

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice one brother, glad to hear the research paid off! I'm up for a trip to Thailand myself in the next six months, almost pulled the trigger for a trip in July but I'm a winter guy and I couldn't handle 25-30 degrees at night!!

Could you have a stab at what you spent all up for the 4 nights not including flights? Accom, food, girls, etc

Agree CumShot. I enjoyed the envious look on the local men’s face while flirting with my rental girlfriend.

Also thanks for the trips before the trip. Truly appreciate it.

Bangkok - Sukhumvit

Quote Originally Posted by dgf View Post
    Nice one brother, glad to hear the research paid off! I'm up for a trip to Thailand myself in the next six months, almost pulled the trigger for a trip in July but I'm a winter guy and I couldn't handle 25-30 degrees at night!!

Could you have a stab at what you spent all up for the 4 nights not including flights? Accom, food, girls, etc
    Quote Originally Posted by dgf View Post

Weather was not unbearable, but humidity needs to be considered. I ensure I showered before hanky panky every time. Towards end of the year is busy season, just think about that.

Good question about costs. Here it is:

Airfares:
    AirAsia X - $550 (booked direct flights instead of layovers). Found AirAsia X stewards oosing with cuteness compared to Thai Airways. Especially on my flight, an air hostess by name Ramata was a cuteness overload. You’ll have your finger glued to the help button just to see her attend to you. I compare Thai with Qantas when it comes to stewards looks, vintage barbies.

Accomodation booked through Agoda:
    Citypoint hotel - Saturday night - $50
    Sukhumvit Suites - Sunday to Wednesday - $190

Taxi (Grab) from and to airport: $20 incl. tolls

Food: $40/day for a variety of really good food, worth it. MBK Mall (National Stadium), Terminal 21 (Asok) - worth exploring for food on different levels, Emporium (Phrom Phong) are worth it.

Girls: prices of girls varied a bit. It was not relative to quality. On average, 2,500-3,000 baht for ST, up to 5,000 baht LT. Value punt would be massage parlours for up to 2,500 baht for short time (60 min adequate) and you get massage, BBBJ, DATY and sex. But nuru is a must which will set you back another 500 baht more. Think about it, no food or drink, instead focussed on workout for your sausage.

Sydney cannot compete with Bangkok soapland or nuru massage. It’s next level up. I didn’t have such experience in Manila either. I got a number from working girl and she came to the room next day, I got the works for 2,000. She was a horny girl and the cleaners had to remove the wet sheet afterwards.

Total cost of punting was about AUD $800-900.

Total cost is under $1800 including some sightseeing. Work paid for airfares and accommodation. Not bad at all. I got to experience another country, best massages, great food and bang 7 girls and had massage and sex with another 2 girls.

In comparison, Manila punts were cheaper compared to Bangkok. Also pussy is not on your face in Manila which is an interesting experience.

The measure of a Man is in how well he treats Women. When he is with a Woman, no matter what the relationship may be, she is under his protection in every way. He is responsible for her welfare and will place himself between her and harm to the cost of his life. Treated all of them well and I had a great time. Hope you do too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks man, that's handy info. I spent years living in winter year-round, heat and humidity are no good for me lol. I'll tee up a trip in their winter, it might only be 25deg overnight instead of 28 haha.

I had four punts in three days in Sydney a few weeks back and, if you include my room at the Meriton, I spent about 1.5x as much as you did including your flights!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just a word on prices - if you are in Bangkok 2k should get you everything you need for ST, sometimes I tip 200, lots of time not. LT, sorry 5k is way too much would suggest 3,500 as a ceiling. With massage parlours yes some will charge you 2,500 up to 4k if you let them. Walk in to places and get 500/800 massage then negotiate 1000 for finish. The more you go the more you learn.
    Also the way I cost a trip is to add airfare & accom & food & mongering & other expenses and divide by number of days. Its eye opening what this daily rate would give you if you spent it here but then the quality and quantity and sheer fun is not like LOS.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pattaya is cheaper and better IMO
    Takes about the same amount of time to get there from BKK as it does to go into the CBD

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Takes about the same amount of time to get there from BKK as it does to go into the CBD
    In the interests of accuracy - a 2+ hr trip to Pattaya equals where from to get into the cbd?????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BKK to Pattaya in a taxi about 1hour 30
    BKK to say, Nana Plaza (traffic depending) is not much difference.
    Yes, on a good day you might do it in 45 mins but there aren’t many of those anymore