Thread: Mina - Incredibly Sexy, Sweet, Snow White GFE Princess - Pussycatdollz Agency

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Mina - Incredibly Sexy, Sweet, Snow White GFE Princess - Pussycatdollz Agency

https://x.com/pcdollsupdates
    WeChat: Friskybuddies

For anyone looking for a sweet, young, smoking hot GFE Princess with a master's in DFK and BBBJ, I'd highly recommend booking a session.

Agency's twitter details included above so you can see how attractive this girl is.

Made my way down to the Haymarket apartment after finding a Wilson carpark close by (2 minute walk) and got buzzed up.

As soon as I walked in the door and saw Mina I immediately thought, 'damn'! This girl is smoking hot. Reminded me of an Asian Snow White. Youthful milky white skin, bright red lips, big pretty eyes. Very innocent looking. Could feel already this was going to be great.

Gave her a hug, paid the $, and we headed to the shower.

Usually I like to be in and out of the shower so the session can start but this shower lasted at least 10 minutes. After turning on the water and getting it to a nice temperature Mina gets her body close to mine, puts her arms around my neck and brings me in for one of the hottest DFK's sessions I've had. This girl knows exactly how to kiss and her lips felt like pillows against mine. It felt like the type of kissing you get when you first start seeing a new gf.

My dick was rock hard by this point. I gently positioned her body against the shower wall and started kissing her neck, her collarbone, then her now hard nipples, all while hearing her gently moaning. Then down to her bellybutton, her hips, her thighs and back up to her magnificent looking tight little pussy. I started kissing all around her pussy and then started softly kissing and licking her clit, while she gently pulled my head closer. Her pussy tasted like candy and I could have done this all day but I wanted to see those beautiful big red lips wrapped around my dick so I slowly kissed my way back up to her lips, now the DFK even more passionate.

She then bent down until my dick was Infront of her face, ran her tongue all over my balls, up and down my shaft and then while looking straight into my eyes, swallowed me whole and started to give me an incredibly sloppy, passionate and tight BBBJ. This went on for about 5 minutes and it felt like a tug of war with her seemingly trying to get me to cum inside her mouth and me doing my best to hold on until we got to the bedroom. I was about to lose so I pulled her up, another round of DFK and said 'let's go!'.

While in the shower I also noticed she had really sexy feet with painted toes which is a huge turn on for me.

We get to the bedroom, I sit upright on the edge of the bed and she sits on top of me cowgirl style while we DFK some more. My hands on her perfect peach ass, her arms around my neck while she starts rubbing back and forth with her pussy against my raging hard dick. I could have swore there were points where it almost went in so as things started to extremely heated we repositioned ourselves on the bed.

I don't want to bore you with the rest of the details as if your attention span is as short as mine you will have already probably tuned out.

Quick summary of rest of session:

More incredible BBBJ in a few different positions (lying down, standing up, kneeling). This lead into 69, a position I could have stayed in forever.

Condom on, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary (a few different variations with my favourite being her legs crossed together over my shoulders, doggy-style and finally just before exploding, another incredible BBBJ with CIM finish.

One of the best sessions I've had in a long time. I usually prefer PSE but after seeing Mina I may have been converted.

I will definitely book her again if possible as she always seems to be booked out (now I know why).

Thanks again Snow White

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she is def the best at PCD at the moment

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    She and Karina are two absolute stars.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    Have you had repeat sessions with Mina?

Have a feeling the 2nd session will be even better

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    She and Karina are two absolute stars.
    Need to see Karina next. Her pics look great

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone have updates on when Mina will be back?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn666 View Post
    Anyone have updates on when Mina will be back?
    No idea bro. If you have wechat i would send a message. Response is usually quick.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spoke to the boss this morning and she said that mina is working still and in Haymarket Monday to Wednesday next week

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been browsing the privates section for a while. Messaged the wechat and have mina booked in for tomorrow for my first ever private session. Super keen on it as well after reading through everyone's amazing experiences with her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by spi View Post
    Been browsing the privates section for a while. Messaged the wechat and have mina booked in for tomorrow for my first ever private session. Super keen on it as well after reading through everyone's amazing experiences with her.
    You're in for a great time bro