This review is super late, cos just got busy with work crap and school holidays, so I think this girl has left the scene already… but might as well put an AR out in case she comes back.

There was annother influx of cute Jap girls and I took my pick of the litter. Was knocking on her door and entering the tiny room that used to be a bathroom only 20mins after booking.

SCOPING
Roster says size5, but she’s clearly a size6 and a bit heavier. Still very slim and tight body that you can only get from a young 21yr old. Like the other jap girls she is more natural with a pretty face and nice A-B cups. She seems very green and innocent, especially with her limited grasp of English.

We stripped down and squeezed into the tiny shower. She’s not as short as I expected but still quite small and our bodies bump against each other frequently. Not as pale under the blush lighting but still young blemishless skin, soft to the touch. Her small boobs are nicely shaped and I find my hand constantly cupping her perky arse pushing the side of my palm btw her crack.

TASTING / PRE-GAME
She soaps me and does some light B2B before getting down on her knees where my cock looks like it’ll poke her in the face! Nice BBBJ teaser with half depth before she comes up for some DFK. Oooh she tastes fresh. Yeah…. Service is good so far.

Onto the bed (which is pretty much the whole room) and she slows down the tempo and lies next to me for a bit just tracing her hand along my chest before coming in for another round of slow sensual DFK. She goes straight from that to the nipple kisses and catbath before she reaches the Litte Dipper and gives a top notch BBBJ. About 3/4 depth, with lots of slurping and cock workship. Nothing like watching small hands on thin wrists servicing your similar sized cock, to make you feel like the man.

MAIN EVENT
She tried to use her mouth to dom me but it didn’t work so she ended up just rolling it on with her fingers… I found that quite cute.

Slid onto me slowly, but wasn’t too tight or uncomfortable and I pulled her onto me deep straight away. Gave her some nice thrusts and she didn’t pull away or complain so kept at it to my own rhythm and pace. Flipped her to mish and again no complaints about depth so I just ground myself in there drawing out some surprised gasps from the girl.

Could feel her hands gripping my back and then moving down to my arse, while her legs hooked around my thighs. Something about the way she dug her face into my neck, her warm breath on my shoulder and the sound of her erratic moan’s when I picked up speed - just brought it all too close for me and I couldn’t help but squirt my load before I could switch to my favourite doggy position - fuckity, fuck.

Argh… was disappointed with myself and I think I must have been vocal about it. Cos she was chuckling with amusement when I pulled out of her and flopped onto my back.

AFTERWARDS / OVERALL
I do remember chatting a bit while she lay next to me on the bed. When the buzzer went off she still didn’t rush, but washed me down thoroughly before we both changed and I bid her adieu.

Most memorable thing about this punt was the service. Professional, sensual and unfortunately short lived.

Happy Punting