Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: smile

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I dropped into here for the first time early this week. Was late morning, and as my luck were to have it, bossman was doing Renos to the rooms, fair bit of construction noise going on, but they were still open. I ask for a 45 min session, he gives me a $10 discount because of what's going on.

Got led to a tiny makeshift room in the back by a cute but cold jap chick.

Didn't catch her name, but as I mentioned she was cold throughout the session, did a decent massage, but on the flip, only got offered nhj for 2 pines, I figured why the hell not and see where it goes.

Lack of connection and I think the atmosphere in general killed it for me, had to really try hard to get over the line and even had to do it myself.

Must have been a bad day, unfortunately I rarely manage to get to that end during opening hours. I'll try my luck again one day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLastTime View Post
    Didn't catch her name, but as I mentioned she was cold throughout the session, did a decent massage, but on the flip, only got offered nhj for 2 pines, I figured why the hell not and see where it goes.

Lack of connection and I think the atmosphere in general killed it for me, had to really try hard to get over the line and even had to do it myself.

Must have been a bad day, unfortunately I rarely manage to get to that end during opening hours. I'll try my luck again one day
    Yeah i would have gone with your instinct and not done the session. No excuse for a cold session like that.
    Plus the boss is a psycho

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In what way? He seemed nice

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I hate any place run by a dude. They should pay a boiler to run the shop and fuck off somewhere else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tell him you are vaccinated.
    He seriously banned customers from his shop for a considerable period of time if they admitted to being vaccinated against covid.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Tell him you are vaccinated.
    He seriously banned customers from his shop for a considerable period of time if they admitted to being vaccinated against covid.
    That is so funny, I gave a vaccine to one of the Jap girl in the room during covid times. He asked me why I have a cooler box, I said it was for sushi so the girl is making for me in the room. He asked me if I was vaccinated, I said one shot and he never stop me going there. His price gone stupidly high and girls are not delivering like it used to be. They are very slow now, hence changing the shop to food now. I think he loss his edge where a lot of other shops have quality Jap girls now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxa View Post
    That is so funny, I gave a vaccine to one of the Jap girl in the room during covid times. He asked me why I have a cooler box, I said it was for sushi so the girl is making for me in the room. He asked me if I was vaccinated, I said one shot and he never stop me going there. His price gone stupidly high and girls are not delivering like it used to be. They are very slow now, hence changing the shop to food now. I think he loss his edge where a lot of other shops have quality Jap girls now.
    Is Sushi still on the menu?

Last time I was there he was restricting bookings to 45 minutes for hour price.

Shame, used to like this place.
    Elena was my favourite. Don't know if she's still there..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last time I went to that place, maybe a year ago or so, I had a booking for one hour, then arrived and the guy tried to convince me that 45 min were enough. I told him I would either stay for 1 hr as booked and confirmed or not stay at all.
    So finally he agreed to one hour, in the room I went, had some quite pretty girl, name started with A, can't remember the rest. Massage mediocre, girl totally disengaged. At half-time fought with myself regarding walking or staying. Ended up staying for a NHJ. Was delivered with one hand and maximum physical distance so that I could hardly touch her.
    Left cursing myself and wondering if perhaps I had been a guinea pig for a trial run of some very early stage sex-robot prototype.

Can't see myself ever returning to that place.
    Also love it when you ask who's on and then, instead of a list with names, get sent a few generic internet girlie pix.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Last time I went to that place, maybe a year ago or so, I had a booking for one hour, then arrived and the guy tried to convince me that 45 min were enough. I told him I would either stay for 1 hr as booked and confirmed or not stay at all.
    So finally he agreed to one hour, in the room I went, had some quite pretty girl, name started with A, can't remember the rest. Massage mediocre, girl totally disengaged. At half-time fought with myself regarding walking or staying. Ended up staying for a NHJ. Was delivered with one hand and maximum physical distance so that I could hardly touch her.
    Left cursing myself and wondering if perhaps I had been a guinea pig for a trial run of some very early stage sex-robot prototype.

Can't see myself ever returning to that place.
    Also love it when you ask who's on and then, instead of a list with names, get sent a few generic internet girlie pix.
    Used to be a good shop pre-covid before the owner went crazy with his conspiracy theories. Shop lost a lot of customers and while I've got back a couple of times it's not the same and can't see myself returning either even though one of my former regulars still works there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksnake View Post
    Is Sushi still on the menu?

Last time I was there he was restricting bookings to 45 minutes for hour price.

Shame, used to like this place.
    Elena was my favourite. Don't know if she's still there..
    Elena was my fav too, although she had a patch on her leg lol who remembered that?

Is she still there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by knchstr View Post
    Elena was my fav too, although she had a patch on her leg lol who remembered that?

Is she still there?
    I remember her snorting cum out of her nose.....true story.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place has gone downhill quicker than Bonza did. Don't bother wasting your money here

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They must be getting desperate, had a text from them at 7am asking when i could come and what not. Elena is still there i think only on certain days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Elena met some guy on the Gold Coast and settled down - no longer in the game ( except for the BF)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    Elena met some guy on the Gold Coast and settled down - no longer in the game ( except for the BF)
    Well that's a shame. I went a few months ago, rather disappointing. Also once again just received a text from them stating who was on and saying " we are available, so please come in." ummm i never texted them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is Alena? Tanned short girl? Isn’t she still working Saturday?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaijin View Post
    This is Alena? Tanned short girl? IsnÂ’t she still working Saturday?
    Sounds like her.
    Always well dressed and wears heels. Damm hope she is still there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    saw her 2 weeks ago, baggy tshirt and high heels. Saturdays only. Good session, actually get a massage unlike others. The place is going through renovations, smelt like paint a bit. They are putting showers into the room according to her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this shop still worth going?
    How many girls are working there?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagspear View Post
    Is this shop still worth going?
    How many girls are working there?
    i'd say no unless its A. The others in my experience, well have all been a very poor service.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516