Thread: Introvert Need Help

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Introvert Need Help

Hi All,
    I am new to Melbourne and a very introvert person. I fancy for a happy ending massage in around Melbourne cbd.
    Can someone help me with below two things
    1) A good massage place which offers happy ending(no full service)
    2) How to ask for it? At reception or during massage? Please help with the talk..?

Thanks all!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get your post ups so that you can receive private messages, I believe it is 5

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Nic, getting there!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After reports here will be your best bet! It’s not the traditional way of boosting one’s confidence and coming out of your shell but if done right punting can help you out in the real world socially and romantically.

It’s sorta like being thrown in the deep end, you’re there nude and an attractive (well hopefully attractive, what’s the point if she’s ugly?) woman is stroking your cock when you struggle to speak to people on the street? If you can be vulnerable enough to nude up with a stranger, you see it’s not so scary.

Even better if your ML is outgoing and encouraging.

Banned
    The after reports are a good way to find what you need.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A bit late after your original post, but here goes. Just tell yourself you are going for a therapeutic massage. Nothing wrong with that. If there are any extras she will tell. Just go with the flow.