Thread: Do most working ladys take the pill?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Do most working ladys take the pill?

Hey all,
    Have noticed my regular who i see weekly, sometimes twice weekly or more is always available to play and doesn't seem to take time out to "regen".
    The reason for my question is that on Tuesday when i saw her, we had a little mishap as where i good and proper loaded her up with the tadpoles.
    We have been doing bbfs for a year or so and i always take him out for a cim or the like to finish.
    Got stuck in the moment and the rest is history.
    I did ask and she yes takes pill and didnt seem to be phased by what had happened. I freaked a little but she was re assuring.
    I never bbfs any others yet we seem to have a conection and one day she just stuck me in and there we have it.
    Anyone been in/have similar experiences?

Could be anything.
    She knows her timing, menopause, pill, IUD or even a post op.

Most Asian girls I know don't take the pill, it's either pull out or CIP when they know their cycle or on their period.

So yes, it's pretty common.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Could be anything.

Most Asian girls I know don't take the pill, it's either pull out or CIP when they know their cycle or on their period.

I'll rule out the post op - shes' all woman thats for sure.
    Aged mid 30s so menopause can prob rule out too.
    Just cant have this bite my ass with family of own etc etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bbfs gives you the opportunity to bring back all sorts of things to your family, not just a new born baby.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    Bbfs gives you the opportunity to bring back all sorts of things to your family, not just a new born baby.
    Yeah i get what you are saying, yet probably less risky than some random tart from the local.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, came inside someone this week, joked that if she got pregnant I would block her number haha.

But nah she got prescribed birth control pills so should be alright. Doubt they would want to get knocked up considering it affects their ability to work.

Does your regular allow others to bbfs with her? I know they claim no but still sceptical ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn666 View Post
    Yeah, came inside someone this week, joked that if she got pregnant I would block her number haha.

But nah she got prescribed birth control pills so should be alright. Doubt they would want to get knocked up considering it affects their ability to work.

Does your regular allow others to bbfs with her? I know they claim no but still sceptical ...
    She said no when i asked her a while back but has in the past so yeah who knows.
    We have a quite intimate thing going on which is pretty nice.
    I have been seeing her for a couple of years now so i think the "get up duff for visa" thing doesn't apply as possibly has resident status - something i haven't asked her about to be honest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is an alternative to taking the pill. It's called a vaginal ring. There are WLs this use this. It's like BBFS. I google for a definition :

A vaginal ring is a type of hormonal contraception that works in a similar way to the combined oral contraceptive pill to prevent pregnancy. It can be a good option for those who find it hard remembering to take a pill every day or who are not comfortable using contraceptive implants or intrauterine devices.

Banned
    I’ve often wondered what form of contraception they use if any. Perhaps the sketchy ones don’t go see a doctor. Last one I had any dealings with didn’t have health insurance or Medicare. She had to front up the $384 when she ended up in hospital. Luckily it was only a small spend. It could have been way worse and then who is paying? The lesson learnt is pay, punt then leave.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Could be anything.

Most of the J girls are on the pill. That's why they can offer BBFSCIP openly in some agencies.

Other Asians, yeah you're right most wouldn't use the pill because of side effects (makes them fat, etc.) and their fear that it might make them infertile in the long run.

Some of them use diaphragms, or they just leave it to the punter to "do the right thing". And punter bros gotta always remember to ask if it's ok to cum inside!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Most of the J girls are on the pill. That's why they can offer BBFSCIP openly in some agencies.

Other Asians, yeah you're right most wouldn't use the pill because of side effects (makes them fat, etc.) and their fear that it might make them infertile in the long run.

Some of them use diaphragms, or they just leave it to the punter to "do the right thing". And punter bros gotta always remember to ask if it's ok to cum inside!
    Sorry, let me be more specific.

You're right, it's more mainland Chinese, Taiwanese and Thai girls.

The girls that know when they're ovulating have let me CIP, when they're not ovulating.

This crazy Taiwanese SB let me CIP only while on her rags. She enjoyed period sex a lot and I love the taste for some weird reason.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry, let me be more specific.

You're right, it's more mainland Chinese, Taiwanese and Thai girls.

The girls that know when they're ovulating have let me CIP, when they're not ovulating.

This crazy Taiwanese SB let me CIP only while on her rags. She enjoyed period sex a lot and I love the taste for some weird reason.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Yep. Had a Chillian girlfriend when younger who loved period sex.
    She said made her really horny.
    And a good soldier never minds a bit of blood on his collar.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some of them use diaphragms, or they just leave it to the punter to "do the right thing". And punter bros gotta always remember to ask if it's ok to cum inside![/QUOTE]

Well, i kinda didn't ask.
    Was more or less slapped on arse pretty hard while she was saying cum cum in in so yeah.
    Seen her since and has told me takes pill and to relax.
    So there you have it.
    (Only got a BJ then as still a little sheepish).

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grissle Piston View Post

Well, i kinda didn't ask.
    Was more or less slapped on arse pretty hard while she was saying cum cum in in so yeah.
    Seen her since and has told me takes pill and to relax.
    So there you have it.
    (Only got a BJ then as still a little sheepish).
    Haha, if she's encouraging you to CIP that's your greenlight, no need to ask any further.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always wondered if a girl is comfortable allowing CIP, does that mean, with all right intend, she knows she won’t get pregnant? lol!