Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Less expectations makes you more happy

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    Very good. She looks like enjoying her job and making you feel you are her new boyfriend. Her personality is very attractive to me
    You've done very well writing this up, thanks for contributing!
    Sometimes, less is more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do not mind stretch marks or cesarean scars at all, what I do mind is trash tattoos, especially on or around the tits or lower stomach, nothing worse than pumping away looking at a stupid stomach tat.

Also regarding high expectations I got that with K Rebecca, wasn't a bad punt at all but I put her way too high on a pedestal and only have myself to blame.

Looking back she was a service queen and seemed quite pissed (in a completely professional manner) that she couldn't get a second shot off me, even directing me out the back door as I think she was worried I'd give her a bad report to reception but the fact is I rarely get two shots off.

Now I just do 45 minutes instead of an hour with a new girl, gives me plenty of time to get a shot off and no awkwardness with 20 minutes to go in an hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It will be normal for us to expect WLS we like depending on website pictures. However It must be very annoying for shops to post fake or retouched photos to cheat punters, sometimes I can’t refuse WLS services I booked. Only one time I kept calming myself to refuse girl I booked because 100% is different from pictures on Website and what receptionist made sure girl was real pictures, shorter instead of higher, white instead of tanned, cuter instead of faceless. I knew result of refusing.
    I know most of WLS are just normal and homely, but among them must be some you like. Hope fake pictures can’t be used anymore

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You've done very well writing this up, thanks for contributing!
    Sometimes, less is more.
    I have a lot of amazing experiences after other people’s shared their experiences in this forum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    That's how you find the next favourite one. The wheel just keeps turning.
    That’s it mate, many of my all time favourites/ regulars have been off the back of a blind tasting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    It will be normal for us to expect WLS we like depending on website pictures. However It must be very annoying for shops to post fake or retouched photos to cheat punters, sometimes I can’t refuse WLS services I booked. Only one time I kept calming myself to refuse girl I booked because 100% is different from pictures on Website and what receptionist made sure girl was real pictures, shorter instead of higher, white instead of tanned, cuter instead of faceless. I knew result of refusing.
    I know most of WLS are just normal and homely, but among them must be some you like. Hope fake pictures can’t be used anymore
    It does seem like it should be a game of diminishing returns to keep using fake or heavily modified pictures, if enough dissatisfied or annoyed punters due to this.

But it will keep happening, I guess the number of people lured in by a ‘good’ fake photo outweighs the number of ‘Will not returns’.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Side note about the stretch marks. Girls can have them even if they haven't had a child. One of my ex-GFs had stretch marks around her hips and buttocks from puberty because of the sudden onset of growth and her naturally darker skin tone. Does even that turn you off?
    Mild stretch marks usually wouldn't turn me off. Weight loss can also cause stretch marks. If they are still fit and tight overall the I am good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I book my only expectation is that I cum during the session haha. I always book new girls so I go in blind and just hope to be surprised and vibe. The only thing I expect is just to cum once and I’m Gucci.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12