Thread: J Waka Fantastic Girl next door type

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

J Waka Fantastic Girl next door type

So the profile for Waka peaked my interest. She was listed on the website with a host of extras like anal, CIMWS and filming. Decided to book her in to see how she goes as she's listed as experienced.

I rocked up after work that day and was honestly feeling a bit tired from work. Wasn't actually feeling like any of the extras like anal or CIMWS. Was just buggered from work and wanted to chill out. Had to go to 278 Cleveland for Waka interestingly enough. The receptionist was this cute Korean girl (fairly certain by her accent). Paid the damage and waited in the waiting room. The receptionist girl seemed really eager about getting feedback from every guy that's walked out. Anyways got speaker message to go to the room and then I waited.

The room itself was very large. I wasn't really use to it given that Ginza Empire sometimes has really tiny room. Waka came in and was immediately super friendly. English isn't very good but she does try. I'd say her face is very much a girl next door face but I still quite liked it. I wasn't expecting drop dead gorgeous as the website itself says girl next door. Body is slim. She did have some baby fat around the stomach and even she herself jokingly patted it saying she's been working all the time in Australia and hasn't had much time to exercise. Showered where she gave me a nice thorough wash and some shower BBBJ. Again I was honestly super tired that day so didn't even ask straight up how much some of those extras were.

washed and dried up and onto the web. Some cute DFK before she moved onto a gentle cat bath. Slowly working her way down to my cock. BBBJ was good. It wasn't the best BBBJ I've had but she does put in the effort. A nice touch was when I tried to reach down to cop a feel of her B-C cup tits (I believe they're natural) she helped propped my hand up so that it rested on her hand for easy access to her tits as she blew me. She then got me to present my ass for some nice DD before asking whether I wanted to 69.

I said I love pussy and we switched over for some 69. Her pussy does have some flaps on it but it still tasted nice. She really gets into it and genuinely gets wet. No issues with me putting a finger in her pussy gently. She even made sure to position her pussy so that I was licking the area she likes (FYI she likes clitoral stimulation).

Turns around and comes up and just sits on my face. She spread her pussy so that her clit was more exposed and I licked away and she did seem to enjoy it.

Time for the main event and basically dommed on CG. Nice movements before I switched to mish to finish. Honestly still really tired and was just like you know what I'm happy with one shot this session. Chatted a bit and asked for the prices for extras. She says the price range depends. Anal for example she quoted between 150 to 200 and it also very much depends on the size. She said if it's too thick then she might also say no. Quite enjoyed the chat and was actually getting ready to go but she's like we still got some time. Do you want to try and cum again? Love her proactiveness!

I was buggered from work but who am I to say no to a girl who asks if I want a second shot. With the time remaining I knew sex won't make me cum so she gave me a quick BBBJ before I got her to give me a cat bath as I wanked myself to completion. Just as I'm about to cum she comes over for a CIM which was amazing.

Overall quite satisfied. Service was top notch. Not the prettiest girl I've seen but the service more than makes up for it. The extras are interesting too. When I'm less tired I might try and hit her up for some of it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks. Sounds like another gem with decent body and top notch service. I am not a face person anyway. I will see her and may explore some of the extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks brother Meng sharing proactive j girl Waka