Thread: New shop hot girls I want all of them haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New shop hot girls I want all of them haha

I was messaging six popular and Owner said he opened a new shop in world Square and said it was very fancy with new girls and invited me there. I went after work around 7 pm after punting in the afternoon. I walked in the Owner was there and he created me with the respect and gave me some tea and was explaining about how he opened a new shop after the previous shop was successful.

I went into the room which had a nice couch and also standard table and he said he will send all the girls. I went into the room which had a nice couch and also standard table and he said he will send all the girls. There was a Singapore young girl who was skinny tall and gorgeous then second Amazing half Arab half Asian was really really hot so hot that I kept thinking about her throughout Massage. Then there was this other trans , call newspapers and finally there was this gorgeous Japanese girl who walked in and chose the Japanese girl. Apparently the trans person is the most busiest.

I kept thinking about the second girl who was of mixture… the Japanese girl she started. Massage told me that she was learning Japanese and Australian style of Massage from the Australian school of Massage. She gave me a really good deep tissue massage And then she started playing with my balls from behind.

I was getting really hard as she was playing with me from behind. He started tickling me and whispered in my ears how hot I was give me a body slide from behind.

She asked me to turn and I was surprised to see how beautiful she was. She has a big Smile and conversationalist. I chose CBJ a condom put in her mouth and using her mouth put the condom on my dick. I’ve never seen this technique in spite of meeting hundreds of girls maybe it’s because I don’t normally ask for CBJ.

It was so good that I couldn’t last too long and once I finished, she rubbed me off with the towel and all the standard procedure.

I kept thinking about the half and went outside as I was walking outside. I asked Owner if she was still available. I think she finished for the day which means I have to go back on another day to see that girl ,

Overall I think this new place is also really good. They have a good reputation for bringing really nice hot uni girls and the standard reputation.

The entrance to the place is a little bit hard to find but it is true George Street and then you should go to level two. I’m curious to see what the other think about the girls in this place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Got any contact details for them? Mobile, WeChat, website? I had a look at the shop page here and the last post under shop name was 2016. I’m always on the lookout for good places around the CDB.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthpunter View Post
    Got any contact details for them? Mobile, WeChat, website? I had a look at the shop page here and the last post under shop name was 2016. I’m always on the lookout for good places around the CDB.
    This may help.
    The are using Telegram as well.mmexport1719479535718.jpgmmexport1719479544129.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea this is Jacob's new shop he took over. I haven't been here yet. But I've got his Telegram and WOW!! He's upping his talent pool of Jap MLs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes can confirm about the above telegram, the girls re really good ! And obviously there is FS

Hey OP thanks for the AR. Which J girl did you see that day?

Also what the Arab mix asian name? Is this Daisy?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mei

And yes Daisy. Have you met her before?

Quote Originally Posted by Calebstone View Post
    Mei

And yes Daisy. Have you met her before?
    I've met Daisy at 6 poplar, amazing service and very sexy. She's got a naturally great looking face.

I think J Mei just started this week. So I'll probably wait til next week when she on again. Is she actually young though?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    I've met Daisy at 6 poplar, amazing service and very sexy. She's got a naturally great looking face.

I think J Mei just started this week. So I'll probably wait til next week when she on again. Is she actually young though?
    I seen J Mei at World Sq earlier this week, and she's absolutely gorgeous. Very natural looking face and naturally very beautiful. Service is quite good as well. I hope she stays.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just to hop on this thread. The owner is amazing and always very helpful. His telegram is next level and I don't think anyone else is doing what he's doing with the talent pool and videos especially.

A new indian girl started there today.

Banned
    The owner is , gurrumul

Banned
    Tread carefully, enjoy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post
    Just to hop on this thread. The owner is amazing and always very helpful. His telegram is next level and I don't think anyone else is doing what he's doing with the talent pool and videos especially.

A new indian girl started there today.
    I've also got their telegram. The current line up of girls he has on roster are all PYTs. The vids of the girls makes it super tempting to visit more frequently.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    address and name of shop pls?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Look up higher, pictures of their WeChat and telegram posted above.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Daisy used to be Daisy at MAC, for any fans of hers from there. Nice body, great service. She says the owner is really nice to the girls as well, which is great to hear.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Daisy used to be Daisy at MAC, for any fans of hers from there. Nice body, great service. She says the owner is really nice to the girls as well, which is great to hear.
    Thank you boss, yes we treat all our girls really well. I'm glad that Daisy was able to share that with you.