Thread: 888 mt gravatt

Senior Member(無間使者)

888 mt gravatt

Drive past this place all the time, it looks so dodge.

Anything decent in there at all?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is that Lumley St? I was there late last year but haven't been back. Tried the lingam massage they were offering on Locanto. The ML was in her 30s and reasonably attractive. From what I remember the whole thing was a bit clinical. I prefer teasing during the main massage, at least towards the end of it. This was a regular massage for a while, flip and then into it. I thought they were closed now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bent_strings View Post
    Is that Lumley St? I was there late last year but haven't been back. Tried the lingam massage they were offering on Locanto. The ML was in her 30s and reasonably attractive. From what I remember the whole thing was a bit clinical. I prefer teasing during the main massage, at least towards the end of it. This was a regular massage for a while, flip and then into it. I thought they were closed now
    Yep that’s the one, they are still lit up like a Christmas tree. so out of place in a neighbourhood area. Don’t know how they can keep open, someone must be going there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went there a year ago. Was a 20yr old and a 40 something yr old Thai with services prices according ly