Thread: Anna - Edging Queen

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Anna - Edging Queen

Just had an incredible edging session with Anna from Savannah Massage in Five Dock. I'd say late twenties, small in height, pretty face, sexy ass.

Started with a great massage, probably 9/10. She says she's trained in remedial massage. Got rid of some stubborn knots in my back.

Part 1 ended with ALOT of ball play. She then placed her hand under my hips and proceeded to give me a very slow, seductive hj through the 2nd hole. I was in heaven. This went on for about 5 minutes before she asked me to turn over.

Sh then oiled up my dick and gave me an incredible HJ with her sexy small tanned hands and long pink nails. Her left hand continuosly pumping my dick tightly with long slow strokes while her other hand was alternating between rubbing my balls and placing them around my neck. After 20+ minutes of edging I exploded all over her hands. She gave me a neck massage, I gave her a $25 tip and drove home a happy man.

Definitely will see again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. I love edging. Haven't found a good edging since Baby at stopped working as a massage lady.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    Just had an incredible edging session with Anna from Savannah Massage in Five Dock. I'd say late twenties, small in height, pretty face, sexy ass.

Started with a great massage, probably 9/10. She says she's trained in remedial massage. Got rid of some stubborn knots in my back.

Part 1 ended with ALOT of ball play. She then placed her hand under my hips and proceeded to give me a very slow, seductive hj through the 2nd hole. I was in heaven. This went on for about 5 minutes before she asked me to turn over.

Sh then oiled up my dick and gave me an incredible HJ with her sexy small tanned hands and long pink nails. Her left hand continuosly pumping my dick tightly with long slow strokes while her other hand was alternating between rubbing my balls and placing them around my neck. After 20+ minutes of edging I exploded all over her hands. She gave me a neck massage, I gave her a $25 tip and drove home a happy man.

Definitely will see again.

Thanks for your feedbacks and lovely review hope to take care of you again soon thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Thanks for the review. I love edging. Haven't found a good edging since Baby at stopped working as a massage lady.
    We have same type of interest
    Edging Queen looking forward

Shop Owner
    Indulge in a Rejuvenating Experience at Savann Massage!
    Get ready to be treated like a royalty today!

Meet Our Exceptional Team Today!

Anna, Mika, Linly, Silvia and Nanny

SAVANN MASSAGE

SAVANN MASSAGE

Shop Owner
    Indulge in a Rejuvenating Experience at Savann Massage!
    Get ready to be treated like a royalty today!

Meet Our Exceptional GIRL Today!

ANNA

SAVANN MASSAGE

SAVANN MASSAGE