Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Loyalty

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep all good points. hard to find good, consistent service in Brisbane at a decent price. Its when you get a good one and you stick with it and then all of a sudden you think I'll try someone else and that someoen else is ordinary so you get gunshy of trying another one then also as the prices here are too much

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    While I miss the consistency of a regular knowing what to expect I'm enjoying seeing different girls on a regular basis.

Sure some are dud punts but most so far are awesome thanks to you guys here. It's reassuring that I'm not the only one that can get sucked into the realm of being "A Nice Guy" and the girl doesn't have to perform at the level they once did because they know you will be back week after week.

I'm much happier now ive broken that cycle.

As commented by punters earlier no more Mr Nice Guy just Mr Fun Guy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hard with loyalty, as I stick with the one or two I like until they fly off or they do a really half effort job. It's a shame because it's all about the money, sometimes I try to incentivise them with a tip but no luck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by A Nice Guy View Post
    While I miss the consistency of a regular knowing what to expect I'm enjoying seeing different girls on a regular basis.

Sure some are dud punts but most so far are awesome thanks to you guys here. It's reassuring that I'm not the only one that can get sucked into the realm of being "A Nice Guy" and the girl doesn't have to perform at the level they once did because they know you will be back week after week.

I'm much happier now ive broken that cycle.

As commented by punters earlier no more Mr Nice Guy just Mr Fun Guy
    So it is Mr. Fun Guy from now on

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    So it is Mr. Fun Guy from now on
    I was always Fun.
    I'll still be nice too, just less so now so I don't get taken advantage of again...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Since breaking out I'm having a great time experiencing lots of great ladies across many shops

Fav shops so far are
    T5
    Acqua
    SSDS
    Luna
    Anytime
    Touch
    LMH

I should have realised a long time ago I was just another punter and my business not appreciated at the shop I would frequent most and recently stopped going to.

Don't get me wrong I still miss the old place and had many great times there.
    Maybe one day I'll go back and see if I'm missed haha

Happy punting guys

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123