Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Slowdown in punting reports due to cost of living crisis?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icegodofhungary View Post
    I haven't been here long, so can't really judge on the slow down of reports, but it seems like there are several people here who've been pretty prolific on the AR's lately. There are plenty of shops that don't get a look in.

It is a bit disheartening to spend time and effort writing up a detailed AR only to see it slip down to page whatever of the After Report forum with only 500 views and no comments. There are threads started yesterday that have more views than that! I don't need a pat on the back, but the point of writing these things is to share knowledge and help out our fellow punters I would have thought, not much point spending the effort if it's not going to help anyone. To be fair, the one I wrote on Yuko at Mirage, there was another AR on her written a bit before mine, so maybe there was enough info on her anyway. Still, makes me wonder if it's worth writing up my next one, another lady who already has an AR on the forum, maybe it's just not helping anyone to have multiple ARs on the same girl, or from the less popular shops?
    Your reviews are always appreciated mate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any reviews are good intel mate & appreciated. I don't write AR's much as I'm usually seeing my regular so it'd just be copy, paste, etc...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icegodofhungary View Post
    I haven't been here long, so can't really judge on the slow down of reports, but it seems like there are several people here who've been pretty prolific on the AR's lately. There are plenty of shops that don't get a look in.

It is a bit disheartening to spend time and effort writing up a detailed AR only to see it slip down to page whatever of the After Report forum with only 500 views and no comments. There are threads started yesterday that have more views than that! I don't need a pat on the back, but the point of writing these things is to share knowledge and help out our fellow punters I would have thought, not much point spending the effort if it's not going to help anyone. To be fair, the one I wrote on Yuko at Mirage, there was another AR on her written a bit before mine, so maybe there was enough info on her anyway. Still, makes me wonder if it's worth writing up my next one, another lady who already has an AR on the forum, maybe it's just not helping anyone to have multiple ARs on the same girl, or from the less popular shops?
    Keep sharing bro, all reviews are valuable.

If it was up to me I'd have it so each shop has its own thread in a punters only section (so no shops can spam) and all punters reviews for that shop go under the same thread.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the encouragement lads.

Alright, I値l keep going with the novel my AR of session with K Star is turning into. If that goes well I値l write up some intel on the new girl I知 seeing tonight.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    Hmmmm

22 rydalmere just jacked up their prices
    Also most of the girls are gold/diamond only too so it's like a double price increase, not worth it there anymore.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by legitl View Post
    Also most of the girls are gold/diamond only too so it's like a double price increase, not worth it there anymore.
    I was about to try this place. Any other recommendations around Rydalmere preferable with younger WL's?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The level of decent Caucasian talent is saving me plenty of money. Not worth it half the time these days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey gents, just posted a quick review for Nami at Platinum 121 (don稚 think anyone has reviewed her yet), and bumped my previous unseen report for Yuko at Mirage lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    The level of decent Caucasian talent is saving me plenty of money. Not worth it half the time these days.
    Even the asian talent is disappointing. Havnt really had a satisfying punt in ages. Only decent punts recently has been milfs. Young girls has always been expensive and disappointing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have slowed down.

Lucky I enjoy the Asian milfs so it not crazy 300 or 500 per hour.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    And another new review. No slowdown for me. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...r-licking-good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Def a slow down in lower socioeconomic areas.

I would imagine cost of living isnt affecting the rich since a massive increase in wealth if you have housing sorted. But the ones in poorer areas are definitely feeling the pinch.

Went to a shop in riverwood last night and went to a shop in liverpool tonight and it seems like i was the only one there with all girls available.

Usually these places the girls are booked out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some of the shops I use regularly seem to be quieter, some more keen to get your booking and in the door for sure

Then there are a couple of great girls that are as busy as ever, because they are good.

Overall I think less girls and less punters happening at the moment and I reckon it will get a bit worse still in the last 6 months of 2024, not better

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When it slows down some shops seek to compensate by increasing rates
    This only compounds the original problem

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A lot of the shops seem to be spamming the AR threads particularly hard these past few weeks, may be another sign of slowing business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    When it slows down some shops seek to compensate by increasing rates
    This only compounds the original problem
    Maybe why 22 rydelmere / 45 George up their rates. It's so not worth there for diamond.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Even the girls in the massage shops are trying to put their prices up for the extras. The problem is the service you get these days is barley worth the the 50, 100, 130-150 it used to be let alone an additional "$20 bucks per tier" That's a fucken 40% increase.... who the fuck are they kidding?

Banned
    As soon as I have the required number of posts to start a review thread I will venture out to a premises and do the deed. Then write it in the said format.

Be nice and I値l reciprocate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    As soon as I have the required number of posts to start a review thread I will venture out to a premises and do the deed. Then write it in the said format.

Be nice and I値l reciprocate.
    Please don稚 Spanky; we can smell you a mile away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was checking E&B and holy fk the Private market is absolutely fucked. Standard 30mins now is least 250-300 for a 'decent' looking girl. Time for a recession for a supply increase in working girls.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast