Top 3 WORST punts of my life

Visited - 26.05.24

30mins

WIR - Definitely not!!

Girl - 1/5
    Establishment - -100/5
    Service 0/5

Name: Mina

First off I’ll start, I’m a Liverpool native, so I want this place to be good. I’ve been seeing the spam on the reviews last couple weeks, and half the reply’s are they are fake reviews etc. I didn’t want to believe it is true, so i thought I’d try for myself. I no

Browsing the WeChat roster, a few of the ladies catch my attention, wow they look like absolute stunners, I thought to myself this place seems legit and the real deal. I ask if Jasmine is available he says no, but Mina is. Mina’s photos give a 45kg, 20-25 yr old stunner vibe.

I arrive, I pay my $105 for 30 mins, I walk in have a shower. As I get out of the shower, in walks a 50 year old grandma. I shook my head and should have walked out right there n then. But sometimes we think with our little fella instead of our brain and thought fk it, hopefully the service is good. I should of known better, a week or two ago I noticed there was two photos of the “French girl” and in 1 photo she had DD boobs, and the other photo it was a A-cup.

We start the “massage”, it is a 0/10. She pours what feels like a litre of oil on my back and legs. After 10 mins, she asks me to turn over, I obliged and thought let’s hope part 2 is good, cause sometimes the older ladies will give a little more on part 2.

She asks, “do you want full service” I said no thanks, (thinking to myself I don’t like fucking granny’s). She asks me again, I said no thanks. She try’s a 3rd time, I said no , but what about a BJ, she goes ok, $70. I said yeah no thanks it’s fine. It all goes even more downhill rapidly. She squats on the edge of the bed, with her legs wide open. I go to grab her , she’s like no. She goes only if we have sex. Do you want sex, I said NO!. She proceeds to pour what feels like another litre of oil on the little fella, she starts a mediocre HJ. There’s so much oil there is no traction for anything. She is like a robot , with fast hands trying so hard. She sits in the exact same spot for 5 mins at 100% full pace. By this time, there is nothing going on, I’m losing interest and so over it. I tell her to stop with 15 mins to go. I said I want to go wash all the oil, u put way too much oil (even though that is only 1 of the 10 reasons what’s wrong). She goes, yeah maybe if you have sex you can cum. I shook my head and jumped in the shower

When I get out, she’s trying to blame me like there’s a problem with me. I said, I’ve been going massage for 10 plus years, and I reckon only 2-3 times I haven’t been able to cum, so it definitely ain’t me.

I go to walk out, the owner stops me and asks me. I tell him my honest opinion, cause I genuinely would love the shop to be good since it’s close to home. I have to travel a lot to stanmore, and other places 30 mins away. I give him honest feedback, I said to him, the girl was not good and I didn’t even finish. He says he’s sorry for that and he’s sorry about the girl. I said to him, the girl is one issue, sometimes you get bad girls here and there, it happens, but I tell him, he photoshops the pictures to trick and bait people. He’s looking at me dumbfounded. While he doesn’t deny, he doesn’t confirm, starts to make out like he doesn’t know English now. He could see I was really pissed off, and i told him about it, I finish 10 mins early, and I didn’t even finish, you photo shopped the girl too much, it doesn’t even look like her.Even though I was angry, the owner did nothing to attempt to try and fix the situation.

On closer inspection, I inspect the photos again, the girl in the photos is the exact same as she is wearing the same jewellery. But when you look at the photos, you can see it’s clearly photoshopped with waves and pixelation around the body etc.

There probably is some good girls here, and I get we can have dud punts from time to time, that’s fine, but when the owner has no care and is deliberately tricking people , that’s when I will not return. I will go back to 200stanmore for future

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for taking one for the team and providing us the intel.
    It's annoying this happens when you try to support your local shops.
    These guy's are experts at photo shopping.
    I have to admit they have done a great job with this 50 year old.mmexport1719390469480.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hahah unlucky. An unfortunate experience but at least it was only 30min. I wanted to visit this place last week but chose not to after seeing the French girl's ability to change cup size by will

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101 View Post
    Hahah unlucky. An unfortunate experience but at least it was only 30min. I wanted to visit this place last week but chose not to after seeing the French girl's ability to change cup size by will
    I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who was going insane when I seen it. Yeah glad it was only 20 mins. Like I said, every now n then , you can have a dud punt, it’s hard for the shop to judge. But if you have a dud punt at one of the good jobs, 200 stanmore for example, she would do everything she could to fix it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    Thanks for taking one for the team and providing us the intel.
    It's annoying this happens when you try to support your local shops.
    These guy's are experts at photo shopping.
    I have to admit they have done a great job with this 50 year old.mmexport1719390469480.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Yeah it was silly me. Usually I’d ask what her age is: but from that photo, u wouldn’t think she could possibly be 50 yrs old. She doesn’t look any older than 25 max.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro, thanks for taking one for the team. I have also been eyeing their sister shop at Chatswood, and want to try them even thou I know full well their photo are so heavy photoshoped/Beautify. Their first shop at Artarmon had a couple of stunners but after seeing a girl name Caroline which they describe as Chinese/ European, but found out she was more Greek than Chinese. And the photo are so way of course, I vow to never go there ever again. But we don't think with our head and hope there a diamond in the rough among the roses. Need to delete them from my wechat. I don't know how they get repeat business. They have 4 shops now, Artarmon, Chatswood, Kensington, and Liverpool. Must be lots of sucker out there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wait, you paid the damaged and went into the room without looking at the girls?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sorry for that bro, the audacity for the girl to blame you too lol, hate girls that spite you because you don't opt for FS.