Thread: V Moon - another V gem

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

V Moon - another V gem

Deciding between J Rain or V Moon was a tough choice, but J Rain sounds like a green apple so decided to go for safer choice V Moon.

Glad I made the decision as the session was very enjoyable and fun with her.
    Got into the room and after quick convo, she starts on her dfk... very gfe, soft lips and moist, no hesitation on her kiss at all.

A quick shower then off to the bed, again with those dfk then start her way down, has to say it been long with her girl that gave a bbbj with slurping sound and very wet. She just keep going with her bbbj and try to dt a couple of times, very lewd sound and scene for a good 10mins.
    Her tits and ass are silky smooth too, i didnt go for daty as I wasnt feeling it for the day but she is fully shaved which is very nice and when finger her, she was already wet.

Nearly blew my load so asked her to put on dom and she lied on bed spreading her legs out asking me to put in... damn it was so wet the feeling was just very nice and tight.
    Go on with her from missionary to picking her up to fuck her in doggy, the doggy with her was very decent as she pose it in an exact position you would want to fuck a girl in doggy.

Wanted to brought her to the sofa and finish off but her dirty talk came in "im cumming, im cumming" made me blew my load inside her pussy.

Great session, talkative and friendly girl....

Look: 9/10 (my type)
    Body: 8/10 (enhanced tits and ass)
    Service: 9/10

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been eyeing her since her face is my type.

Assuming the photos of her are real?

How enchanced are her tits? Like are they really obvious fake bolt on ones, or, are they nicely done that they feel sufficiently soft and semi-real?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Her face is close to her photo, with obvious makeup on. Without makeup she looks pretty decent for me too
    Her tits I would say semi real so you can squeeze it like orange juice bruh.

hf

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does moon have a script tattoo on the top side of her back?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for the review, will have a try

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tbh i didnt pay attention to it, was too busy fucking that pussy and grabbing her tits when doggy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You woulsnt remember at all? Even if she had a tattoo? (Just curious if she was the same girl ive seen at a different shop)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nah man, unless they have a scar or big tattoo that might put me off then I would, otherwise I am too busy fucking to look around lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I noticed, sometimes tattoos are used to hide a scar which I've never realized before and think its actually a genuine good reason to get a tattoo.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    Her face is close to her photo, with obvious makeup on. Without makeup she looks pretty decent for me too
    Her tits I would say semi real so you can squeeze it like orange juice bruh.

hf
    So they squeeze like oranges? Lol 😆

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can someone confirm if possible if she has the tattoo on her back? Pretty keen to give her a go to but really dont want to be paying ginza prices for the same girl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I didn't see a tattoo on the top side of her back but I didn't exactly do a thorough examination. I checked a few times via the mirror on the roof.

She is not as white as the photos show however.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    is she tight? a couple of girls loose there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any updates on this? If anyone has seen?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    Body: 8/10 (enhanced tits and ass)
    interested in the enhanced ass - BBL or implants?