Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Asian girls born here

Senior Member(無間使者)

Asian girls born here

Anyone know any girls in shops that are born here I know it would be rare.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I recall there being talk of an Australian born Viet at Ginza but don’t know how accurate that was.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lisa at lalabells

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    I recall there being talk of an Australian born Viet at Ginza but don’t know how accurate that was.
    If you're talking about Dior. She's not a ABV. Her English is amazing and she's a talker but you can tell there's a Viet accent.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As I was born here, I don't actively seek asians born in Aus and rarely do I see them in the line up. However, when I do get serviced by a ABC, we connect and the session is so hot!
    I'll be nice getting serviced by a AB C/V/K/J once in a while

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatness View Post
    Lisa at lalabells
    Also known as Jennifer an No 5.

Average service, doesn't complain and generally willing.

Only have looks such as tanned face and out of shape body is a big let down.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    If you're talking about Dior. She's not a ABV. Her English is amazing and she's a talker but you can tell there's a Viet accent.
    She's defo Viet. She has a Northern Viet accent. Her English is good, but she has Viet accent, and not Aussie one. But, somehow, she's classified herself as ABV, maybe to attract more customers?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMTAM2016 View Post
    Somehow, she's classified herself as ABV, maybe to attract more customers?
    Dior went to high school here so I think she's more Aussie than others, but definitely not ABV haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Personal choice but I dont really like Asian girls that grew up in a Western Country and are Westernised. They are not Asian anymore, more like a Western Caucasian girl in attitude.
    Flip the scenario, and it has always worked well for me. When WL's tell I'm an ABC or local, they somehow believe I'm nice and respectful. I generally do not get bad punts.

Quote Originally Posted by Themysterypi View Post
    Also known as Jennifer an No 5.

Average service, doesn't complain and generally willing.

Only have looks such as tanned face and out of shape body is a big let down.
    For anyone looking for her, I am sure she now works at Asians at Smithfield. A WL working there named Lulu matches Jennifers pics from other shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Personal choice but I dont really like Asian girls that grew up in a Western Country and are Westernised. They are not Asian anymore, more like a Western Caucasian girl in attitude.
    Totally agree. What annoys me the most is when they start shitting on their own country. Anytime I start talking how wonderful something is from their country, they'll act all snobbish. Personally, I find the viets the worst. Some wouldn't even consider stepping foot in the country.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asnabc View Post
    As I was born here, I don't actively seek asians born in Aus and rarely do I see them in the line up. However, when I do get serviced by a ABC, we connect and the session is so hot!
    I'll be nice getting serviced by a AB C/V/K/J once in a while
    That’s what I want man ! It’ll make me feel like I’m not paying for the service haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Perhaps ABV jade at Ginza? Though have not tried as her size is too big for my liking

I tried Jennifer when she was at n5 and did stints at Chatswood but she’s too bogan for me personality wise and accent to the point it was cringe/off putting and her pussy wasn’t the best

Dior is great service and fluent but yea strong view accent

K Hanna at Ginza whilst not ABK great English and lovely to talk to with sex and service on par with some of the k service queens 100% worth while to see

Junior Member(有D料到)
    God blessed us Aussies with unlimited supply of Japanese girls with silky smooth skin, slim body, A+ attitude, obedient, never complain, don't talk much; and yet here you are looking for downgraded Asians that have been poisoned by feminism. Unbelievable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cometoIndia View Post
    God blessed us Aussies with unlimited supply of Japanese girls with silky smooth skin, slim body, A+ attitude, obedient, never complain, don't talk much; and yet here you are looking for downgraded Asians that have been poisoned by feminism. Unbelievable.
    What’s it to you what I want I pay for a punt and want to try something different, I have been punting for a long time now and maybe I’m getting sick of the same stuff

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by stallionmachine123 View Post
    What’s it to you what I want I pay for a punt and want to try something different, I have been punting for a long time now and maybe I’m getting sick of the same stuff
    OK. Just never found such girls that are even remotely attractive. I have tried all the names mentioned in this thread. I would personally stick with real Asians for punting.

Maybe install Tinder or go to a club for a hookup instead. If you look Caucasian, scoring a westernised Asian should not be hard.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good quality AU born asian WL's is very limited. After all, something is going on in their head to even contemplate getting into the industry. Majority have good upbringing and financially stable, they don't need to work as a WL.

It's unlike overseas WL's that may have limited english, seeking PR's, come to Au for some quick cash, will treat you like an ATM etc.. ABC's just have a different attitude that some punters may not appreciate and that's OK. Its punting and YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree. Unfortunately, feminism is slowly creeping into S. Korea, parts of India. I met so many K/I girls who are the biggest feminists.

May God help any man here who marries a "modern, empowered, strong, powerful, liberated, feminist" Western girl (regardness of her ethnicity).
    Oh ffs I am paying for a massage and handjob I am not having relationship with these girls. What is the difference between me seeing an ABG/ABV or going to stilletos seeing a Western girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I agree. Unfortunately, feminism is slowly creeping into S. Korea, parts of India. I met so many K/I girls who are the biggest feminists.

May God help any man here who marries a "modern, empowered, strong, powerful, liberated, feminist" Western girl (regardness of her ethnicity).
    Haha watch this thread turn interesting now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No matter where they are from, or where they are born, they just want your cash lol WL's don't represent the norm!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast