Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Wollongong Punting Scene

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter_jimmy View Post
    They've been advertising some hotties lately. I've been tempted. Place got some bad reviews in regard to cleanliness a while back. Was it clean?
    Been a couple of couple of times and it's pretty rough in terms or atmosphere and cleanliness. They seem to have a high turnover of girls and the hot ones leave quickly and there's been some regular ones who I wouldn't bother with. Sounds like Parry is winner though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They've been advertising some hotties lately. I've been tempted. Place got some bad reviews in regard to cleanliness a while back. Was it clean?
    I went some months ago after work. It was late (around 8pm) and most places were closed so I called ahead of time.

The sheet they had on the massage table had stains all over it and the first thing they said to me (even before asking how long I wanted to stay) was "you want fuck?".

Parry could be a winner but the thought of lying on someone elses spunk is a bit sickening. I'd prefer it to be invisible at least 😅

I had 30 min massage and a topless HJ with an older heavier MILF but her tits were great.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wasnt dirty by any means.. a little bit dated but theyve got everything needed for a decent time..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Evening punters!! Has anyone tried the private house massage currently being advertised on locanto at lake heights? Ad says shes 27 and its pretty well priced.. just wondering if anyone has been and were extras offered.. happy punting lads

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Blue lotus fairy meadow

So i popped into blue lotus a cpuple of weeks ago and was greeted by an older ML who led me into the room.. it was 45 for 30 mins i think (maybe 55?) And i immediately put an extra 50 on the little table in the room so she knew what i was there for being my first time.. she did ask have i been there before (usual question) and i said yeah 6 months ago.. stripped off and laid down she comes back in and starts with the shoulders standing in front.. i slid a hand up her dress and was feeling her up through her undies.. she gets her dress off but leaves her undies on.. wants another 25 bucks to get them off!! So i told her i only have another 20 take it or leave it.. she takes it and gets nude.. nice body with an enhanced set of D cups, tight little bum and just a bit of bush.. finishes massage down at my feet with a few tickles on the way past then i get the roll over.. expert level NHJ.. i left quite satisfied.. didnt catch her name but she also works at unanderra.. and she did say she was at fairy meadow every monday

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhc890 View Post
    So i popped into blue lotus a cpuple of weeks ago and was greeted by an older ML who led me into the room.. it was 45 for 30 mins i think (maybe 55?) And i immediately put an extra 50 on the little table in the room so she knew what i was there for being my first time.. she did ask have i been there before (usual question) and i said yeah 6 months ago.. stripped off and laid down she comes back in and starts with the shoulders standing in front.. i slid a hand up her dress and was feeling her up through her undies.. she gets her dress off but leaves her undies on.. wants another 25 bucks to get them off!! So i told her i only have another 20 take it or leave it.. she takes it and gets nude.. nice body with an enhanced set of D cups, tight little bum and just a bit of bush.. finishes massage down at my feet with a few tickles on the way past then i get the roll over.. expert level NHJ.. i left quite satisfied.. didnt catch her name but she also works at unanderra.. and she did say she was at fairy meadow every monday
    Dhc890 thank you for the AR first one for a while.
    I haven’t been to BL for over a year now. I was a regular and used to get B2B from a gorgeous ML named Mia for $80. Don’t know if she’s still there. There were a couple of others there. Nam being one of them who now works at Siam Kembla St.
    No FS but I tried to get into Mia’s tight pussy but B2B was her limit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    Dhc890 thank you for the AR first one for a while.
    I haven’t been to BL for over a year now. I was a regular and used to get B2B from a gorgeous ML named Mia for $80. Don’t know if she’s still there. There were a couple of others there. Nam being one of them who now works at Siam Kembla St.
    No FS but I tried to get into Mia’s tight pussy but B2B was her limit.
    Mia is still there, B2B best I've done too. Nam was full service for some back then, think it's FS for anyone with 🍍🍍🍍🍍 now

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhc890 View Post
    Evening punters!! Has anyone tried the private house massage currently being advertised on locanto at lake heights? Ad says shes 27 and its pretty well priced.. just wondering if anyone has been and were extras offered.. happy punting lads
    I msgd before to ask but never got a response so assuming it's a no, but also interested to know if someone has been, as the prices leave it open to think there is more to negotiate.

Also wondered the same about Locanto Ad - Professional Massage Therapist in Woonona and if anything else is on offer?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiHard2 View Post
    Mia is still there, B2B best I've done too. Nam was full service for some back then, think it's FS for anyone with 🍍🍍🍍🍍 now
    Haha I had B2B with Nam a couple of times. No FS maybe she was scared of the size of my cock😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any updates of Siam kembla st?
    Have not been since before covid.
    Extras were always on offer then

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637