Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Dating a ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Purple at chatswood 60 was showing me photos of her and some punter/boyfriend who she said she bought a $20-30,000 watch for. Was a pic of them two sitting in the boutique shop with the watch in its case posing together.

I was flabbergasted that she dropped that much cash on a bloke.

It wasn't a rolex but some other brand so not sure I'd they appreciate on value.
    This would sound like you are telling a Spanky fictional story but your integrity is intact with your fellow brothers ......... as I can corroborate that event .Lol! Lol!Lol! This is fact . But I was not the recipient of this watch.

Banned
    Purple at chatswood 60 was showing me photos of her and some punter/boyfriend who she said she bought a $20-30,000 watch for. Was a pic of them two sitting in the boutique shop with the watch in its case posing together.

I was flabbergasted that she dropped that much cash on a bloke.

It wasn't a rolex but some other brand so not sure If they appreciate on value.
    Market value

https://www.chrono24.com.au/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    This would sound like you are telling a Spanky fictional story but your integrity is intact with your fellow brothers ......... as I can corroborate that event .Lol! Lol!Lol! This is fact . But I was not the recipient of this watch.
    A fictional story.

Edited: reason, not allowed to flex as it upsets certain people here.

Perhaps the story will have a happy ending?

Who knows.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    A fictional story.

Who knows.
    Nobody cares Spanky/Vinnie/Sammuel
    Wrap it up already.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    she tell you to or you the lucky bloke who got the watch?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    Nobody cares Spanky/Vinnie/Sammuel
    Wrap it up already.
    I don’t care either, that’s why I deleted the post.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A fictional story.

Who knows.
    I just said , I can corroborate another member's story (from JJBlows). So it's not fictional. I'm sure other bros have met Purple, too .

In the eyes of so many on this thread I'm sad to say until you come up with a name, a shop, the so-called Mamasan (in your words owns 3 shops) yours is fictional!!!!! Lol. BTW - I KNOW THE ENDING OF THIS STORY . Your's seems to go on and on and on ........

Banned
    I just said , I can corroborate another member's story (from JJBlows). So it's not fictional. I'm sure other bros have met Purple, too .

In the eyes of so many on this thread I'm sad to say until you come up with a name, a shop, the so-called Mamasan (in your words owns 3 shops) yours is fictional!!!!! Lol. BTW - I KNOW THE ENDING OF THIS STORY . Your's seems to go on and on and on ........
    I’m not calling your post fictional.

I had started a post about a watch that was given to me by a GF as I had given her a car. I then went onto describe the event.

If I was to say I was given a Rolex in return for giving a BMW I’d get accused of flexing, so I deleted that part of my post and called it fictional.

Now go and accuse me of flexing… I’m waiting.

The ML is real and the shops are real. The reviews are too. If you know the ending then do tell as she only has 16 months to go on her visa.

This thread goes on and on because I’m still dating her, that’s logical isn’t it? I don’t see any other guys on this forum posting about their current SW relationships. Perhaps they should, what do you think?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m not calling your post fictional.

I had started a post about a watch that was given to me by a GF as I had given her a car. I then went onto describe the event.

If I was to say I was given a Rolex in return for giving a BMW I’d get accused of flexing, so I deleted that part of my post and called it fictional.

Now go and accuse me of flexing… I’m waiting.

The ML is real and the shops are real. The reviews are too. If you know the ending then do tell as she only has 16 months to go on her visa.

This thread goes on and on because I’m still dating her, that’s logical isn’t it? I don’t see any other guys on this forum posting about their current SW relationships. Perhaps they should, what do you think?
    Nobody cares and your updates have not been requested.

Your thread has been hijacked and we are discussing more interesting things.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Nobody cares and your updates have not been requested.

Your thread has been hijacked and we are discussing more interesting things.
    Well, you are the guys pushing the thread to the top of the front page. Go you good thing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she tell you to or you the lucky bloke who got the watch?
    She has shown me pics of him - youngish, blond and a tradie. I recall he was a customer. She fell for his looks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She has shown me pics of him - youngish, blond and a tradie. I recall he was a customer. She fell for his looks.
    Yeah that's the one, pretty handsome bloke as well, was a roofer from memory.

Do you remember the brand of the watch? Can't remember but had C in it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Maybe an IWC pilots watch chronograph?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Maybe an IWC pilots watch chronograph?
    Yea I think it was IWC, now the blokes on a job site rocking a $30K watch from his sugar mamma 😂

Yep

My first thought when I saw JJBlows's post about the watch, it was like, hmmm... But given he has cred, no doubt, even without tezzaman18's confirmation.

My second thought was I should post a bet on how long it would take topper to post a bigger story. But then, I don't follow the news in Belize, nor do I follow soap operas, just no interest. Besides, as the ole cliche goes, let sleeping dogs lay (I'd use lie but I don't want to be misconstrued). With a dog that constantly shits in the house, you can rub their nose in it every time or just throw them outside in the back yard, closing the door. No shit, no yapping. QED. So I decided to skip so I wouldn't have to open the door and hear the persistent yapping...

But then, a neighbor will mention the yapping, and the follow-on whining "Oh, you doubting Thomas's..." Just proves the other ole cliche, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. So I'll just let Old Yeller silently howl at the moon in the backyard (though it does seem that another permutation met the same fate as Yeller...). Which does go to show my age.

Myself, I'm just not a branded watch (or anything) type of person. My Swiss watch works just fine, keeps excellent time. I don't have to worry about it. Casio does make a fine watch.*

As for gifts, I've been given many priceless ones, PRICELESS MEMORIES, some of which have lasted decades. One thing I've really learned to appreciate is the LT climes where she does become a person and not simply an orifice.

*For you doubting Thomas's, of course my Casio is a Swiss watch; it was bought in Switzerland. Can't get more Swiss than that.

And, no, I don't take myself all that seriously... that too has been a priceless lesson.

Banned
    It’s great to see 11Blocko is ignoring my threads. Yes I have bigger stories, my life is full of them. Isn’t living a full life allowed?

It’s seems here everyone is expected to “stay in their lanes”, to conform, to toe the line that a handful of old has-beens want to project onto everyone.

Perhaps I should spend less, punt less and post less. Then request permission to even log in. Would that make you guys happy?

At this very minute I’m chatting to the two WLs and the ML. Next date is Wednesday night with the ML just so you know. It’s quite amazing how she’s accepted me back given the way I’ve treated her. Now I have to decide where we are going. Somewhere in the city but where?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s great to see 11Blocko is ignoring my threads. Yes I have bigger stories, my life is full of them. Isn’t living a full life allowed?

It’s seems here everyone is expected to “stay in their lanes”, to conform, to toe the line that a handful of old has-beens want to project onto everyone.

Perhaps I should spend less, punt less and post less. Then request permission to even log in. Would that make you guys happy?

At this very minute I’m chatting to the two WLs and the ML. Next date is Wednesday night with the ML just so you know. It’s quite amazing how she’s accepted me back given the way I’ve treated her. Now I have to decide where we are going. Somewhere in the city but where?
    Mate no one is dating you. I think that's clear. Please for you own sake and sanity, just write these thoughts in your private blog or dairy.

Senior Member(無間使者)

No . I was more curious why she bought it. Was an impulse thing and at that time she had the means to do it - from a windfall. And nothing to do with seeking a PR.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    Mate no one is dating you. I think that's clear. Please for you own sake and sanity, just write these thoughts in your private blog or dairy.
    Strange that 300 posts later this thread is still going. Some of you must think it’s real enough to respond.

Let’s see, this morning I’ve got three chats running with the girls I’m dating this week. The other two are currently on the side as I don’t have enough time or the motivation at present.

You don’t realise how busy a SW is, they don’t have that much free time and neither do I so having several on the go is convenient date wise.
    Most punters work a 38 hour week. They tend to do 50. Some work 12 hour days. Then there’s the travel to and from work. Plus they have to get their nails done, have facials, get massages, do their shopping, cleaning etc that leaves little time for dating.

I’d like to see any of you try and work your life around theirs and tell me how much time besides sleeping that you actually spend together.

I find it better to have a few women and not expect large blocks of time with them individually as it isn’t happening.

Makes sense doesn’t it.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617