Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BANNED AGAIN

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And yet vinnie here you are again, and sadly for you...here you'll be in one account or another for longer than you should be.

I counter your flex with reality vinnie
    I've already booked flights and accommodation for holidays with my three beautiful daughters who I absolutely adore.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unfortunately I would hasten to say that a majority of punters on this forum are at varying degrees of being fucked in the head. Myself, at the top of the pile. Being accepting of your deficiencies is always a good thing.

This hobby of ours is a taboo subject. You younger single punters may talk about it with your mates but for us older punters it is very much a secret we keep to ourselves. Always hoping not to get caught out and definitely not bragging about it to a single person. Most people that know me would never believe that I am a compulsive punter. But that is who I have become. By no means am I proud of it. But I'm aware it has become a problem for me.
    Always looking for the ultimate punt. If the truth were to surface I would be fucked. Shunned by family and friends. I have heard stories of fringe friends who have been caught out and have been made out to look like monsters.

And yes there is nothing like having sex with someone who really wants to have sex with you because there are actual genuine feelings of love for each other. There is no better sexual feeling than that. At 61 I still don't need the blue pill to get hard with my wife but i need have half of one to fuck a WL no matter how young and hot she is.

Banned
    Why do you folk always call the punts I do and the women I date fantasy and non reality?

Haven’t I offered three times now to shout punters to places I go to and experience for themselves what I get up to? Three times offered and three times declined.

Haven’t I offered three times to shout lunch or dinner and see for yourselves the women I date? Three times offered and three times declined.

How about some forum member put their hand up for the next session I do with multiple girls and witness it?

How about my next date with the hot ML one of you members come along with your partner?

Any takers?

Don’t be shy guys, you call my life fantasy. The only fantasy I see are your taunts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    maybe you really are rich but you have cooked your brain from too much coke?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander911 View Post
    Punting cost me my relationship of 8 years cause I got so addicted that I ended up not having sex with my fiancée anymore. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn’t get it up with her….i could only get turned on from the girls in the shops. I have so much regret still.

It is kinda sad

I’m sharing this cause although punting is extremely fun it should also be done with caution. Wishing you guys all the best!
    Can totally see how that can happen. You can get hooked on the thrill of someone new and exciting, not to mention variety.

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    Haven’t I offered three times to shout lunch or dinner and see for yourselves the women I date? Three times offered and three times declined.

How about some forum member put their hand up for the next session I do with multiple girls and witness it?
    Witness it as in be like a cuck sitting on the chair or is this some orgy you’re offering.

hmu next time and if I’m free I’ll take one for the team guys and report back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    Witness it as in be like a cuck sitting on the chair or is this some orgy you’re offering.

hmu next time and if I’m free I’ll take one for the team guys and report back.
    Don’t, this is probably how you lose a kidney

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    he needs to check in with us brothers before and after taking up the offer and meeting up?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why do you folk always call the punts I do and the women I date fantasy and non reality?

Haven’t I offered three times now to shout punters to places I go to and experience for themselves what I get up to? Three times offered and three times declined.

How about my next date with the hot ML one of you members come along with your partner?

Any takers?

Don’t be shy guys, you call my life fantasy. The only fantasy I see are your taunts.
    I can see u have a mental problem. Go find some help dude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha that just made me laugh out loud!!!!

Likewise LOL. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander911 View Post
    Punting cost me my relationship of 8 years cause I got so addicted that I ended up not having sex with my fiancée anymore. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn’t get it up with her….i could only get turned on from the girls in the shops. I have so much regret still.

It is kinda sad

I’m sharing this cause although punting is extremely fun it should also be done with caution. Wishing you guys all the best!
    What I say to those who want to start, don't. As others have said, it's a societal line that acts like a barrier. Once you cross, it becomes easier and easier. If you do decide to cross, wait until you're older, so you have more life experiences and can differentiate sex and love. You might impress your young mates, but adults, they understand it's just money for sex, no big deal. Consider it a lesson learned, what is a relationship with its MANY facets and just sex.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Charlie m that's a great post mate, you are a wise man

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    Charlie m that's a great post mate, you are a wise man
    Have to agree here. I find the silence of the lives we lead the most telling. ☹️

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Have to agree here. I find the silence of the lives we lead the most telling. ☹️
    I always mention destiny. I started punting 42 years ago, maybe a touch more than that. I feel that as you get older you can choose your destiny so very easily. If you feel trapped in a lonely existence do something about it. No one else will help you. I mention lonely because you tlu55 mention silence and I equate both to mean the same.

How long do you think a guy can punt for? Till they’re 75, 85, 95? Even if they can get it up who is going to want to bed them? So do something about it now guys. Punt like it’s your last day. Enjoy your lives while you can.

Make some noise with some crazy women. Hopefully you’ll keep those memories because that’s all you have sooner or later.

In the meantime bitch about me on the forum, who knows it may help alleviate some of your silent lives.

Big Daddy Spanky has spoken!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I always mention destiny. I started punting 42 years ago, maybe a touch more than that. I feel that as you get older you can choose your destiny so very easily. If you feel trapped in a lonely existence do something about it. No one else will help you. I mention lonely because you tlu55 mention silence and I equate both to mean the same.

How long do you think a guy can punt for? Till they’re 75, 85, 95? Even if they can get it up who is going to want to bed them? So do something about it now guys. Punt like it’s your last day. Enjoy your lives while you can.

Make some noise with some crazy women. Hopefully you’ll keep those memories because that’s all you have sooner or later.

In the meantime bitch about me on the forum, who knows it may help alleviate some of your silent lives.

Big Daddy Spanky has spoken!
    42 years ago? you must be older than some fucking building... in short - old, dumb, delusional and fucking loser. Period.

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    Damn, old mate is almost 3 times my age no wonder he's so successfull. Please DM me and share your secret to becoming such financially rich and successfull that you get to date such beatiful women, punt whenever and whoever you want and go on crazy benders. Btw what colour is your boogatti?

But seriously if anyone is selling their e-book on how to get rich, DM me lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe if you did not have to punt and pay for sex some of us may envy you.

You sound like a boomer/gen x corporate c level exec bragging.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    What is your huge interest in dating WL?
    It's like wanting to buy a Ferrari knowing the mileage is way over than its truly worth. It's may look nice but every Lebo and his habibii has chucked burnouts in that car.
    Heck probably even I had a turn.
    You mean white AMG C63 bro financed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stallionmachine123 View Post
    Maybe if you did not have to punt and pay for sex some of us may envy you.

I don’t need envy. This is a punting forum, yes? I post about my punts. I haven’t post about my lifestyle. Nor do I post about my GF or what I do in my free time.

My only issue is you guys never want to believe my punting adventures. I take on face value everything you guys write yet you take it upon yourselves not to believe me.

So I stopped writing reviews. I’ve punted so many women only they remember when I was there. What we did. It’s very easy to forget their names and their faces. That’s what happens when you don’t write them up I suppose.

So be it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've clearly missed the history of all for this and have no idea who Spanky69 is, but for what it's worth, I take a lot of ARs here with a grain of salt. Some just come across as shills for the shop, some I've booked after reading an AR to discover it misrepresented the age of the WL...you can kinda sense the legit ARs. At the end of the day we're providing intel to help each other out. That said I haven't posted a review for a while...will get onto it 🙂

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast