Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Legit Thai massage tickle tackle?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    New users can't PM. I think it's unlocked after 5 posts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrnice1234 View Post
    Ask for Mint, she's there Monday to Thursday

Please take care of her and be nice
    What nationality is she bro? And what’s a general description of her? Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The palms siam at bardwell park is another one.
    If you keep your undies on, no extras. Take them off extras are on the menu.
    I've seen a mother and daughter walk into this place

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Domk View Post
    The palms siam at bardwell park is another one.
    If you keep your undies on, no extras. Take them off extras are on the menu.
    I've seen a mother and daughter walk into this place
    Agreed . Yet to find a looker though . Maybe I go when the butter is rostered

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @Everglade9125 which suburb?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lymp View Post
    Have gone back and got the first girl again, massage started off fairly typical of her style (draping etc) but as she was working a leg and moving the towel across just to cover the leg not being worked on I slipped out several times which she would quickly cover up. When doing the legs and buttocks her hands would occasionally reach further to the inside leg if you know what I mean, which was very exciting.

Where it really got good though was when she had me laying flat and pulled the draping off, scrunching up the towel and placing it UNDER my dick, leaving me fully exposed on the table while she worked the upper inside of my thigh/buttocks on both legs. This was simply incredible and while I dearly wish it went further, I didn’t dare to push it and ruin my reputation.
    I am fully invested in this story haha!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    What nationality is she bro? And what’s a general description of her? Cheers
    thai bro

They always have thai in that shop

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mint? Tallish (for a Thai) and very slim, skinny you might say. Quiet, soft spoken. Have I got the right one?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds exciting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JmzCruzer View Post
    Found a Thai girl at a completely legit joint near Broadway/Glebe. This shop is super legit so don’t want to share details here but this particular girl did a lot more than a TT in the room. I’m on my way home feeling very happy. PM for details.
    Quote Originally Posted by simonsezz887 View Post
    Ah damn, tried to PM but it says your inbox is full lol. Would be keen to hear details, I live close by and have been trying some of the legit looking places. So far no luck, apart from some decent massages.
    I sent PM too. Can you please share in PM?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter185 View Post
    I sent PM too. Can you please share in PM?
    Can you msg me too?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @Everglade9125 - IÂ’ve for the same issue, I canÂ’t seem to send you PMs. Is there a problem in sharing the details about the shop here?
    Hey I’m keen to know which shop but can’t pm you sim near Glebe please PM 🙏🙏

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Found a Thai girl at a completely legit joint near Broadway/Glebe. This shop is super legit so don’t want to share details here but this particular girl did a lot more than a TT in the room. I’m on my way home feeling very happy. PM for details.
    Pm kind sir DD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pm please sir thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I know someone in the north sydney area, basically jerked me off just not to completion. massage is greart average looking but i guess you can't have everything

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    I know someone in the north sydney area, basically jerked me off just not to completion. massage is greart average looking but i guess you can't have everything
    Blue balls massage? That's just mean.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry if this is a bit off topic. Ive been going to a super legit looking place about once a month while I'm out of town (Bathurst). The massages are genuinely good and I've been enjoying trying to suss out if extras are available with each visit. I've probably been about 5 times, usually just once a month, but not always with the same masseuse.

The last time I was there, I went two days in a row, and got the same masseuse. On the second day, she gave me her mobile number, "to book directly next time because she gets busy". I didn't have my phone with me so she went and got a post-it note lol.

Does anyone know if this is something people do at legit places, or should I take it as a sign?

I know the obvious answer is that I should just ask directly, but there's the standard signs up warning not to ask.

As some background, this place doesn't insist on keeping undies on, and last time the lady in question did a lot of massaging on my front/lower abs. I had pretty obvious hard on by the end lol, but she didn't do any more than just graze it at times. No real TT.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Blue balls massage? That's just mean.
    Haha I really go for the legit massage the fondling is just a bonus, don’t even give a tip and she gets more adventurous each time.

But yeah blue balls hard go home and jerk off straight away haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by simonsezz887 View Post
    Sorry if this is a bit off topic. Ive been going to a super legit looking place about once a month while I'm out of town (Bathurst). The massages are genuinely good and I've been enjoying trying to suss out if extras are available with each visit. I've probably been about 5 times, usually just once a month, but not always with the same masseuse.

The last time I was there, I went two days in a row, and got the same masseuse. On the second day, she gave me her mobile number, "to book directly next time because she gets busy". I didn't have my phone with me so she went and got a post-it note lol.

Does anyone know if this is something people do at legit places, or should I take it as a sign?

I know the obvious answer is that I should just ask directly, but there's the standard signs up warning not to ask.

As some background, this place doesn't insist on keeping undies on, and last time the lady in question did a lot of massaging on my front/lower abs. I had pretty obvious hard on by the end lol, but she didn't do any more than just graze it at times. No real TT.
    Why not text her close to the shop closing time next time, ask if she is able to accommodate for you? That way, there is a higher chance the shop will be empty and you are the last customer which can lead to some fun if she has the keys to lock up. Or, if she says no the boss does not allow trading past the closure time, ask if she may be open to do a home visit for you? Assuming when you go to Bathurst monthly it's for work and you are by yourself in the accommodation?

Maximise the use of having her number while sounding innocent.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone been to on smile campsie? Looks very legit

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast