Junior Member(有D料到)

Ester - Great massage, amazing extras

Visit time: May 2024
    Rate: 75/hour
    Extras: Yes
    Looks: 6.5/10
    Massage: 9/10
    Extras: 10/10

For people who haven’t visited this place, it’s on the main road, I tried back entrance but I don’t know if the buzzer works, got no answer.

Booking via WeChat is easy, seems like Ester is busy as some of my preferred time slots were not available. The place is a bit small and oldish, had to wait on a little stool by reception which was a bit awkward. Rooms are small, no shower or space for much else other than the massage table and a little chair.

Ester is very chatty and strikes a pleasant conversation, English is quite good with bit of an accent. Looks-wise her face wasn’t really my cup of tea, maybe with some make up would bring the score a bit higher. She is not slim and has a bit of tummy fat, but packs a nice rack.

Massage is very good, I opted for hard and she can really put some pressure on your body. Lots of teasing towards the end of part 1 and seamless transition to part 2. Opted for NHJ and she is really good at teasing and edging, also a really good kisser (LFK), CBJ an option too, not sure about anything else.

WIR? As far as massage and service goes Ester is one of the top girls I’ve seen, so it would be on my list for RnT options.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by minimaleffort View Post
    Visit time: May 2024
    Rate: 75/hour
    Extras: Yes
    Looks: 6.5/10
    Massage: 9/10
    Extras: 10/10

For people who haven’t visited this place, it’s on the main road, I tried back entrance but I don’t know if the buzzer works, got no answer.

Booking via WeChat is easy, seems like Ester is busy as some of my preferred time slots were not available. The place is a bit small and oldish, had to wait on a little stool by reception which was a bit awkward. Rooms are small, no shower or space for much else other than the massage table and a little chair.

Ester is very chatty and strikes a pleasant conversation, English is quite good with bit of an accent. Looks-wise her face wasn’t really my cup of tea, maybe with some make up would bring the score a bit higher. She is not slim and has a bit of tummy fat, but packs a nice rack.

Massage is very good, I opted for hard and she can really put some pressure on your body. Lots of teasing towards the end of part 1 and seamless transition to part 2. Opted for NHJ and she is really good at teasing and edging, also a really good kisser (LFK), CBJ an option too, not sure about anything else.

WIR? As far as massage and service goes Ester is one of the top girls I’ve seen, so it would be on my list for RnT options.

Great review!
    What about the damage for extrAS?!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ester is great. Would highly recommend you asking for a long HJ edging session. I've had 45 minute long hjs with her before. She is an absolute pro at teasing and making the HJ last as long as you can handle. I can hear her laugh form anywhere so I'm always laughing to myself when I'm having a session with another ML the same time she's working. Top girl. Great AR bro.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice review bro sounds worth a visit - here's for sharing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by geroumz View Post
    Great review!
    What about the damage for extrAS?!
    Thing is, we never discussed prices, she just moved to next part and she did such a great job I tipped her 2 pineapples. It didn’t seem like she is too fuzzed about money, but as always YMMV. Others may be able to provide better insight?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    Ester is great. Would highly recommend you asking for a long HJ edging session. I've had 45 minute long hjs with her before. She is an absolute pro at teasing and making the HJ last as long as you can handle. I can hear her laugh form anywhere so I'm always laughing to myself when I'm having a session with another ML the same time she's working. Top girl. Great AR bro.
    Thanks for the tip bro. I may have to go and try that, but I’m quite easy to shoot not sure how long I’ll last lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the intel! Going on Friday for the first time. I’ve booked Sofia. Will report back

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by minimaleffort View Post
    Thanks for the tip bro. I may have to go and try that, but I’m quite easy to shoot not sure how long I’ll last lol
    Tell her to go slow and you'll be sweet. Can guarantee an explosion of fireworks when you finally concede after edging for a while.

Shop Owner
    227 North Strathfield Massage
    WeChat ID: twinklestar227
    Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
    Phone :(02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823

GET READY TO BE ONE OF THE VIP's! BE TREATED LIKE A KING TODAY!

OUR ROSTER FOR TODAY!

ESTER - Malaysian

* view more photos and details on wechat moment

Best girls in inner west ❤️
    (Rear Entrance available on Clermont Lane )

We offer various massages like remedial, relaxation, full body oil, double, and couple massages. Our skilled masseuses from Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, and other countries ensure quality service for your tight muscles and personal relaxation needs.

Phone :(02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823

Phone : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823