V Jennie - A GFE Expert
Managed to see the new V Jennie on her first shift today, and it was a very thoroughly enjoyable gfe experience.

Looks: 7.5-8
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I’d say she’s definitely quite pretty in my eyes. For context, I’d consider J Asahi a 8.5-9 and J Mio 8-8.5 in terms of looks. Slim youthful body, height description is about accurate, cosmetic work done on her lips, enhanced c cup breasts that were nice to play with, especially her erect nipples. Fully shaved pussy, and a bob cut similar to K Yuri’s first photo at Ginza club. She also has some tattoos on her shoulder and arm, nothing too over the top. She definitely ticks off the cute gf vibe that knows how to please her man.

Personality:
She knows how to play to her strengths, in that she’ll make you feel like you’re making love to your very horny gf that you haven’t had sex with in over a week. She isn’t shy to stare into your eyes as you thrust inside her during missionary, or while she kisses you like a loving gf that quickly turns very heated, or during bbj, where she made me come quite easily. She caresses your face, gives you sweet smiles and fully utilises her puppy dog eyes very well. She speaks decent English with a viet accent, didn’t have too much trouble communicating what I liked or during our little chats in between rounds. Plus she’s a good listener and instantly did what I asked without much trouble.

Service:
She definitely has previous experience.
Does a standard shower with bbj. Her bbj was one of the better ones I’ve had this year, good suction and wetness combined with her tongue made me cim very easily. Daty was on offer, did multiple positions, highlight for me was missionary cause she eggs you on and wraps her leg around your waist to pull you further in and to thrust faster, all the while staring into your eyes and passionately kissing you. She also did a pussy slide, although having experienced K Jessie and K Misha pussy slide, it’s one thing she can definitely improve on quickly.

She mentioned she’ll be in Australia for a while to study so she’ll be on the roster quite frequently I feel.

WIR?
Definitely, especially with her current price which I feel will eventually increase.

YMMV and happy punting.