Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WL blocked me on wechat because i made her upset. so should i see her again?

Junior Member(有D料到)

WL blocked me on wechat because i made her upset. so should i see her again?

theres this WL i used to see regularly. she found out i saw another WL in the same shop, so she got upset and texted me saying "she will get back at me" for what i did to her and said she's blocking me on wechat. i havent seen her since she blocked me. so i wanted to ask for advice before making the next move. here are my questions:

1. should i book her and what can i expect from her when i see her during that session?
    2. what did she mean by "she will get back at me"? what can i expect?

thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Considering she has blocked you, I wouldn’t book her. Booking her may make matters worse.

As for what you can expect, I wouldn’t be concerned unless she has any of your personal details.

Might be best to let it go and move on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    see her and asked for double with the other girl

I'd move on. Think about it from HER point of view: money that should have been hers went to a competitor.

I've always found it best to keep it a single girl per shop if she's a regular, especially if it's a smaller shop and definitely if they work the same days. You're basically breaking her rice bowl, and it can cause friction in the shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did you see her outside the shop or only in ?
    If only in the shop I’d definitely change.

Does my head in that girls in this industry act like this . I got a regular and she’d ask often if I’m seeing any of the other girls . I actually did recently first time also and she started to ignore me lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rfection View Post
    Do this, it could be the best experience you have.

Tell them the best one will be your next regular and they turn compete.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Her loss. You have the money and you can take your business anywhere you want.

She can't do shit. And don't be a simp by reaching out to her. This is punting not relationships.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rfection View Post
    No better way than to kiss and make up. Do it Prime!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Better forget about her, and don't even visit this shop anymore as she will spread gossips to every WL, so they will give you bad service or even refuse. It's her manipulations to make you attached. She afraid you will find another regular.
    Just be happy, you just dodged not a bullet, but an airstrike.
    It could be pregnancy or sexual assault claims with or even several "mafia" goones that sort this problem and help the poor and innocent girl get the PR

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe ask the mamasan/papasan if somethings up

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    it's always the same bullshit.

- asking for your wechat, giving you signals that they're interested in you.
    - asking if you have other regulars, guilt-tripping you for seeing other girls
    - complimenting you, "you're so handsome, you're so good at sex, etc"
    - giving you "bonus" every time you see her, making you feel special. Use your brain here, why don't they give the same service from the beginning?

Stupid men will fall into the honey trap. Little do you know you are just one of 100 lonely men they are texting. You don't believe me? Ask the girl to show her Wechat.
    This is their way to keep you on a leash. They are making you a stable source of income. It's like Onlyfans, you are basically subscribing to her account by visiting her regularly. Remember these bitches exist to extract as much money as possible from you. If they are being honest, they are disgusted by guys who visit brothels.

This is why I don't do regulars. Why tf would you stick with one pussy? Learn from Rooter. He is the most experienced guy here and doesn't have a regular coz he knows what's up.

Don't be a simp and an ATM for her.
    Go back to the same shop and continue to book other girls infront of her.
    Be chill and don't fall for her guilt trip BS, man up and DGAF about it. More girls will land in Oz.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes you should see her again and stalk her then come back to forum and post in thread how you have fell in love with a wl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Like it has been said below, the girls do and say those things to keep us hooked and coming back. Plain and simple. Don’t get too hang up on it. The thing is sometimes one will find a girl that we just click, the sex, the conversation, even the hobbies and how it happened to me and many others outside the shop. The reality is, it is all a marketing ploy to get our money, and nothing wrong with it, we love it. Just try not to fall for her. Best to move on from her.

An alternative I have seen someone post before is to book her, barely speak to her and fuck her to an inch of her life. All you do is tell her when to turn and in what position to be, when to suck your dick and take your cum in her mouth. Them leave without saying bye.

I personally can’t do that.

Pay, fuck and leave.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cut the tie completely.
    She's blocked you and has threatened you... at what point do you think this will become "normal" again?
    These girls have a fucked up view of the world, made worse by whatever substance they can injest to get through the day!!
    Somewhere along your journey, her twisted mind thought she had you under her finger and her own personal ATM!!
    Forget her, delete her, move on!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Find out when she's available, go to the shop, ask for a line up, say hi to her enthusiastically, pick different WL for the session. Job's done.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds like you dodged a big bullet buddy, go punt in celebration of your loss

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by optimusprime View Post
    1. should i book her and what can i expect from her when i see her during that session?
    2. what did she mean by "she will get back at me"? what can i expect?
    1. Why the hell would you try and see her again? Move on.
    2. She'll probably just say bad things about you to other girls she knows in the industry. Certainly within that shop at a minimum.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh the allure of the regular is so strong. Walk away buddy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Her lost is another ml/wl gain.
    Move on mate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast