Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After Report/Review Requests

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icegodofhungary View Post
    Love the rant Jack-Jack.

FWIW I've enjoyed reading your recent ARs - good details and info and a fun read to boot. It probably helps that it looks like you might have similar taste in which girls you visit to me. I'm afraid I don't generally get to the Ginzas much though, so I haven't really been able to add anything to your intel.
    Cheers bro

I will make my way to mirage if there’s a girl in solids A tier or S tier esp if it’s a hidden gem put down as nuru but offers FS

Last girls I saw were that were hot were momo Risa kaede Ayu and some other girl start with H I haven’t seen on roster

Unfortunately momo teased me for FS the rest I banged but not quite in the category of S or A tier that I would run back to or repeat

If you know any gems pm me lol

I used to talk a lot to the boss there but some hit and miss with talent, the gambling on nuru girls doing FS figured I’d stick to Ginza to get guaranteed diamond

Same reason I stopped 360 M plus I noticed quite a few Ginza girls going to mirage but at a higher price lol since all mirage girls charge same flat rates unlike in Ginza and no5 tiering system

Happy punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    Your rant is almost as long as 11Bravo’s. It’s a shame it’s not written on toilet paper because then it’d be useful.
    Ummmm yea ok mate? What’s your point lol

Mr baby member with less than 50 post and joined few months ago with most of your last posts all irrelevant bs and nothing on actually giving back and posting ARs….

Was the rant aimed at you or did u just relate to it?

If you want I can print it on toilet paper for you and laminate and send it to you and u can admire it all you want

Last I check a rant is to get something out or off your chest

I ain’t seeking for validation or attention unless some ppl …

The fact you have quarrels with so many users on here says a lot about your character doesn’t it.

Have a nice day

Banned
    Why do I even bother?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Ignore this nutcase. He's the same dude as Spanky. Probably cums a little everytime someone replies to him on the forum. He thinks we're all girls anonymously posting on this forum, lolll...

I do everything better than you could ever do and consequently I understand your jealousy Goldfinger.

Have you ever thought about punting?

It’s where you pay money for a sexual service.

Not writing about your Pleistocene era conquests but actually handing over some money in this decade and doing it. Really doing it. Just a suggestion since you talk about it often enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Wouldn't even bother Jack.
    The internet is littered with those who seek self validation by polluting sites with their verbal diarrhea and trash ..... our forum doesn't escape.
    Fortunately they are usually identifiable and thus avoidable.
    One redeeming aspect of the internet/online world is the power to shut the laptop, hit delete or simply ignore....you just need to keep a clear mind and disengage.
    It's like oxygen to a fire .... ignore and they eventually fizzle out.

You are? Let me guess. GoldfishMan under a different persona. Nice try. My presence gives your life meaning. Without me you’d have no reason to post. Go find a real job and make some money to punt.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Ignore this nutcase. He's the same dude as Spanky. Probably cums a little everytime someone replies to him on the forum. He thinks we're all girls anonymously posting on this forum, lolll...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post

Mr baby member with less than 50 post and joined few months ago with most of your last posts all irrelevant bs and nothing on actually giving back and posting ARs….

Was the rant aimed at you or did u just relate to it?

If you want I can print it on toilet paper for you and laminate and send it to you and u can admire it all you want

Last I check a rant is to get something out or off your chest

I ain’t seeking for validation or attention unless some ppl …

The fact you have quarrels with so many users on here says a lot about your character doesn’t it.

Have a nice day
    The internet is littered with those who seek self validation by polluting sites with their verbal diarrhea and trash ..... our forum doesn't escape.
    One redeeming aspect of the internet/online world is the power to shut the laptop, hit delete or simply ignore....you just need to keep a clear mind and disengage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post

Sammael, aka SpankMe, aka Vinnie, aka Twister, aka... is one who needs a number of handles, along with others simmering on hot standby, given he's prone to the B word (banned, blocked)... Just like that pesky fly, time to get out the flyswatter...

Public Service Announcement on How to Block here:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post3040327

Queen:
    Another one bites the dust
    And another one gone, and another one gone
    Another one bites the dust (yeah)
    Hey, I'm gonna get you too

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Sammael, aka SpankMe, aka Vinnie, aka Twister, aka... is one who needs a number of handles, along with others simmering on hot standby, given he's prone to the B word (banned, blocked)... Just like that pesky fly, time to get out the flyswatter...

Queen:
    Maybe the bloke has Mary-Jane as a regular?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlvFkws9PYY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Tac View Post
    Hi Lads,

Hope this is the correct place to post this but I was just hoping to request your help to get some After Reports or Reviews on the following ML.

Focusing this request to the ladies at Parramatta Blossom as that's where I've been inclined to punt recently.

* Diasy

* Sarah

* Nyla

* Mona

* Katy

With the cost of living lately, I just I could try 'em all out myself but now-a-days I see myself having to 'spend wisely' when it comes to punting.

I'll offer up my after report should I pull the trigger on any of these mentioned, but thank you in advance if you do have some info that you don't mine sharing.
    I can see that you TOFTT. I just created a post with all of my latest updates with the ML's that i've tried.

Hope it helps

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Blocko View Post
    Sammael, aka SpankMe, aka Vinnie, aka Twister, aka... is one who needs a number of handles, along with others simmering on hot standby, given he's prone to the B word (banned, blocked)... Just like that pesky fly, time to get out the flyswatter... [/i]
    “You can strike me down, but I’ll come back more powerful than you can possibly imagine”.

What don’t you like about me 11Blocko? List your issues. Strange thing is none of you guys bother me in the least. Yet you all seem fit to be upset over my presence here. Could it be Jealousy?

Getting back to punting. Yep I’ll be doing that again today. What about you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mona is my regular at PBM. We do FS for 150 all the time. Mona has an addictive moan. It's like having a PSE. She likes it when a finger or two is in both her holes. She even squirts sometimes

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It's called humility vinnie, picture yourself at a party having a quiet conversation and there's a rude, loud, obnoxious prick at the other end of the the room telling everyone (whether they want to listen or not) how great, rich, handsome he is and many women he fucks in a day.

Wouldn't you want to get away from him too vinnie...oh wait, you can't, that obnoxious prick is you with all your many usernames.

Maybe if you toned it down a bit and contributed more (IN A FACTUAL AND HUMBLE WAY) people here wouldn't be so hard on you.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    It's called humility vinnie, picture yourself at a party having a quiet conversation and there's a rude, loud, obnoxious prick at the other end of the the room telling everyone (whether they want to listen or not) how great, rich, handsome he is and many women he fucks in a day.

Wouldn't you want to get away from him too vinnie...oh wait, you can't, that obnoxious prick is you with all your many usernames.

Maybe if you toned it down a bit and contributed more (IN A FACTUAL AND HUMBLE WAY) people here wouldn't be so hard on you.

Humble:

I’ve tried that and punted in some of the worst degenerate holes in Sydney. Didn’t write a review on any of them and didn’t comment either.

Factual:

All the women I’ve post about are real. I have no reason to post fiction. There is no reward for doing such. The SW GFs are real and the punts are real.

If it wasn’t for this forum and it’s self perpetuating punting reinforcement there would be no way I’m doing what I’m doing. I’m sure just reading this forum every day and it’s After Reviews has motivated me to punt more and more and more.

So I started to talk about my punts, even write up a dozen or so reviews. Then got flamed for increasing the number of women in the group sessions and for tipping. Then I started to talk about the SW women I’m dating, again I was flamed. So I fought back.

Maybe I need to focus on other things during my free time. My real life mates tell me to stop wasting my time with the SW women I date.That they go nowhere, well yes they do but at my age why not get what you can? I don’t want to be too old and find I cannot pick up something nubile so I’m doing it now while I can. Is there anything wrong with that?

Obnoxious & Toxic

It seems I’m the only member here being called that. In all honesty words said mean nothing to me. Obviously they do to you guys since you’re using them. Hopefully it makes your day brighter.

I’m moving over to a comedy forum if I can find a good one. If you know of any tell me and I’m outta here. See, how easy is that!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried to pm you Jack-Jack but your inbox is full.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    Why do I even bother?

I do everything better than you could ever do and consequently I understand your jealousy Goldfinger.

Have you ever thought about punting?

It’s where you pay money for a sexual service.

Not writing about your Pleistocene era conquests but actually handing over some money in this decade and doing it. Really doing it. Just a suggestion since you talk about it often enough.

You are? Let me guess. GoldfishMan under a different persona. Nice try. My presence gives your life meaning. Without me you’d have no reason to post. Go find a real job and make some money to punt.
    mateee then dont bother AT ALL .... either post something useful or dont post at all and trying to seek attention

half ur posts if not more are u replying to ppl calling you out and you having to defend your own idiocracy

can you not take the hint you're being a pest and nuisance with so may ppl asking for you to be banned?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post

Public Service Announcement on How to Block here:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post3040327

Queen:

cheers boys - yea i was tired and had a long week plus i was probly drunk lol didnt realise some of the deadaway clues and thought id give him the benefit of the doubt

loooking back at his older posts again and what hes replying with i dont think hes an idiot ur right hes either a nutcase or just retarded.... willl leave him be continue talking to himself

and get the self gratitude and joy that he gets from this forum - tbh thats some sad torture as it is lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icegodofhungary View Post
    Tried to pm you Jack-Jack but your inbox is full.
    oopsy lol - i've cleared some of it now. cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MetropolitanMale View Post
    I can see that you TOFTT. I just created a post with all of my latest updates with the ML's that i've tried.

Hope it helps
    Heeyyy, Appreciate your input and sharing!
    Great Summary of each girl you've tried.
    thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12