Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: sunshine day spa logan rd Holland park

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Sebastian Cabbageface's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A Nice Guy View Post
    Paid a visit to Luna to see Fa***. Cute little Chinese girl. Man she was fun and will see her again for sure.
    Is this the same name as at Acqua or at Rejuvenate or something different?
    I am shit at solving pizzles. Or even spelling them correctly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Cabbageface View Post
    Agree theres a fairy at acqua now

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmybrisbane18 View Post
    Where did you see pic?
    WeChat, they post a pic of a gal (face covered) in a dress so you know the general body type/hair colour/ complexion etc

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Cabbageface View Post
    Different girls. Both cute and good service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Due to ongoing maintenance on our WeChat account, the moments feature may be temporarily unstable"

Wasn't aware that one needed to do maintenance works on a WeChat account...
    Can anyone make sense of this cryptic post??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    "Due to ongoing maintenance on our WeChat account, the moments feature may be temporarily unstable"

The whole booking system with shops in brisbane is archaic.

They act like putting up a roster for an entire week on a monday is too far complex for them to handle.

We have to wait till a random time between 9-10am to see who is working, then wait a random amount of time to get a response to a booking enquiry, if you ask when is xyz working and trying to book a few days in advance it melts their brains and you are 97% chance when you show up they will have no idea there was a booking made.

The only place that handles bookings without issue is 5 star, run by a man unsurprisingly, manages to put up rosters day before and lets you plan your day in advance if need be, it's just lazy the way most do it, they will sit around crying about 1 guy having 3 shops and all the business, but doing simple shit like putting up a roster the night before and taking bookings the day before is beyond them, watch out when others enter the market and eat these old timers lunch.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder545454 View Post

They act like putting up a roster for an entire week on a monday is too far complex for them to handle.

We have to wait till a random time between 9-10am to see who is working, then wait a random amount of time to get a response to a booking enquiry, if you ask when is xyz working and trying to book a few days in advance it melts their brains and you are 97% chance when you show up they will have no idea there was a booking made.

The only place that handles bookings without issue is 5 star, run by a man unsurprisingly, manages to put up rosters day before and lets you plan your day in advance if need be, it's just lazy the way most do it, they will sit around crying about 1 guy having 3 shops and all the business, but doing simple shit like putting up a roster the night before and taking bookings the day before is beyond them, watch out when others enter the market and eat these old timers lunch.

You are sooooo right with this!

But one reason SSDS has been one of my more frequented shops was that at least they reliably published rosters every day around 9:30, with fairly honest photos of the MLs.
    If that were to change now, then so will the frequency of my patronage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Ghost of BarneyRubble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder545454 View Post

Shop in Bulimba seems to have a good online booking system.
    Outside that asking for a weekly roster seems to be the equivalent of asking if you can piss on the carpet.
    Ive been accused of being a spy for another shop, told i dont make bookings, when i use the roster for walk ins.
    Time in the CBD posts a weekly roster without fail god bless them.

Beelzebub help you if you want to see one at 9-10am.
    I think we can all reasonably assume that the weekly roster is subject to change and last minute alterations.
    Cant wait for some fucking professionals into the market.

Weekly rosters. Do it. No excuses. Girls know it, the shops know it.
    Get the ones paying your bills to know it too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post

seems Luna has also stopped with roster updates for it & ssds as well.. pity I never got the private numbers for my favourites there as finding out who's on & booking thru other methods is too much of a pain..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dear SSDS/Luna staff, if you are following this thread, please know this: I, for one, will not visit until you start publishing daily rosters again. WeChat 'account maintenance' is utter BS. I will NOT text to enquire who's on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I back u up on that mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    FYI, the rosters are back on WeChat moments today, although no photos for now. I suspect it might be an anti-spam issue on WeChat’s end, not a choice from the management. But that’s just conjecture.

Recently saw F***y here and had a great time, she’s a real young cutie. Limited English, so be sure to practice your mandarin skills to build some rapport.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chappie View Post
    FYI, the rosters are back on WeChat moments today, although no photos for now. I suspect it might be an anti-spam issue on WeChat’s end, not a choice from the management. But that’s just conjecture.
    Yep, I saw that.
    Regarding anti-spam issues on WeChat, perhaps you're right, perhaps not, but there are other ways to publish rosters...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can someone share here or pm me the wechat id ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zag Dez View Post
    Can someone share here or pm me the wechat id ?

Thanks
    IMG_5554.jpg
    Here you go this is the QR code to add them

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Russ View Post
    IMG_5554.jpg
    Here you go this is the QR code to add them

You're a gentleman and a scholar

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738