Hannah?

159 Burwood Rd, Burwood NSW 2134
    Open 9am -2am
    Wechat: bangkok0403
    https://bangkokmassage.net/

30 $50
    45 $60
    60 $80

This place cropped up on my radar so I thought I'd check it out. Had a couple of short chats on Wechat and was told that Anna and Hannah would be available.

The elderly lady that welcomed me I thought was just the receptionist, and that either the one pictured on the website, or the one described as young & pretty, would be sent in soon.

I was wrong.

The receptionist was back and she was my date.

In fairness she gave a very comprehensive massage on the back as I lay there hoping that she was just doing part 1 and someone younger & fitter would be sent in for the fun part.

I was wrong again.

A HJ was offered but for reasons you might guess I opted for a continued legit massage.

She did an awesome job with feet so I didn't walk away entirely unhappy.

YMMV but given they're open from 9 to 2, I'd suggest booking and that the 'talent' arrives much later in the day than when I went.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If someone can confirm that Anna actually exists I'll be over there within the hour.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That was my ambition too. Great looking ass.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I asked them on WeChat if the photos of Anna are real and they replied ‘Do you think all shops use real photos?’ to which I replied ‘well all the good shops use real photos of the girls’ and then there was silence from them. That said it all…. Lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by robnw2 View Post
    159 Burwood Rd, Burwood NSW 2134
    Open 9am -2am
    Wechat: bangkok0403
    https://bangkokmassage.net/

30 $50
    45 $60
    60 $80

This place cropped up on my radar so I thought I'd check it out. Had a couple of short chats on Wechat and was told that Anna and Hannah would be available.

The elderly lady that welcomed me I thought was just the receptionist, and that either the one pictured on the website, or the one described as young & pretty, would be sent in soon.

I was wrong.

The receptionist was back and she was my date.

In fairness she gave a very comprehensive massage on the back as I lay there hoping that she was just doing part 1 and someone younger & fitter would be sent in for the fun part.

I was wrong again.

A HJ was offered but for reasons you might guess I opted for a continued legit massage.

She did an awesome job with feet so I didn't walk away entirely unhappy.

YMMV but given they're open from 9 to 2, I'd suggest booking and that the 'talent' arrives much later in the day than when I went.
    Same thing happen to me. What time you arrived?
    I was came once on Saturday around 11.00, walk up the stair, saw the old short Chinese woman, I though is a mamasan, ask to see the girls.
    She replied:"me"
    I asked:"whose else available?"
    She replied:"me"
    I asked:"what time the other girls will available?"
    She said:"No just me"
    I just said I will come back latter, and she gave me a ugly looking as she know for sure that i'm not going to come back.
    Like I said I was there at around 11.00am which I expected at least a couple of girl there.
    Hope if any bros can try in the evening to see if any girl in the website are there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And this is the reason why this forum is such a valuable resource. Thanks gents, I'll be keeping a wide berth of this joint.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The annoying part is that I'd soft booked to come in at 10.30

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When I messaged the shop about Ivy a couple weeks ago they said Ivy wasn't working that day and only Sugar and Hannah were available. I told them those girls aren't shown on the website and asked if they could send photos. They replied that they're shy girls that don't want their photos in public. I asked them again when Ivy would be working next and they changed the subject.

The rates on their website are too good to be true. Those rates are lower than shops like 533 Willoughby and Bellevue 12 that have more mature ladies, and not what pretty girls in their 20s are charging. The shop's WeChat and Aus99 Roster claims they update their roster daily, but is exactly the same everyday. I've seen Mimi's photo on another website. I doubt any of those girls shown on the roster really work there.

I've had bad experiences with fake info/bait & switch at 7 Cowper (Sophia), Parlour 78 (Alice), & 187 Hornsby (Inna), so would add this to the list of shops to avoid.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is so funny. I get coffee from across the road and I see the shop opens at around 9 but no ladies walk through so the massage girl or boss must live there. I was never brave enough to walk up there as it is too open, don't want to be seen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is funny.
    I have a different wechat address than the op.
    Bangkok1966
    I am guessing the old lady may have been born in 1966 lol.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff the playboy View Post
    This is so funny. I get coffee from across the road and I see the shop opens at around 9 but no ladies walk through so the massage girl or boss must live there. I was never brave enough to walk up there as it is too open, don't want to be seen.
    I'm pretty sure there's a back entrance in the alley/street behind. All those shops have one. Not sure if they let customers use it though. But maybe the girls do

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I remember asking them if they have a back entrance a while ago, they told me no, so unless they are willing to lose customers over it, the answer is probably no, same with Burwood 8 (no back entrance), I also checked google map and looks like there is only one entrance, too bad.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    nothing to see here folks, I did a walk in and there was maybe 3-4 below average women in their 40s/50s/60s sitting around and doing washing. I asked for price to suss it out but they ushered me in into the room but I said I'll come back later (obviously not). I also enquired about if they were truly available at 1 am or 2am and they said, that they would open the door as they live there (or at least one of them)