Thread: Current list of AR's from PBM

Junior Member(有D料到)

Lightbulb Current list of AR's from PBM

My list of AR's from this establishment since there seems to be a few around that point to individual AR reviews with others tacking on theirs. It kinda makes it hard to get a general overview of the place. Here's my attempt to help the punting community.

Great

Maya: She was amazing. Good looking girl. One of the best BJs I've ever had. Great massage and very friendly. She asked me if I wanted doubles with Lily so I'm assuming they have some chemistry together. Might have to suss this out when I have some $$ to spare. Was persuaded to punt by this AR.
    Alina: Hot and fit. Great HJ. Options are HJ and BJ, although I haven't seen her on the roster for a few months now. A bit of a shame. Anyone have any more intel on her?
    Mona: Great body. Great tits. Bolt ons. Massage and Blowjob were amazing. $100 for BJ, $200 for FS although I've seen some say $150 for FS. She might've been pissed at me since she expected more from me for an hour massage and only asking for HJ. She kept stroking and sucking slowly. Was a great finish. Close to a perfect BJ.
    Vivian: Looks like an e-girl. Great HJ. no BJ provided. B2B available.
    Lucy: Good massage. Good HJ. Does body slide and FS. Big tits.
    Bella: Great massage, great HJ. Does a nice testicle and penis massage too. Also happy to just do HJ rather than ask for extras so good for those who are low on the $$
    Emma: Average massage. Great HJ, BJ, eye contact during BJ. Made up for it with the sexual connection.

Average

Nana: Average part 1. Great HJ. Body slide was answered. BJ was in a piece of plastic wrapping and not a condom. I've never had that before. Made me laugh.

Bad

Abby: Bad massage. Short HJ.
    Eva: Good massage but miscommunication on rates from her. Paid $80 instead of $50. Have mentioned this to mamasan as this is the kinda BS that makes you want to stop going to the establishment altogether
    Candy: Good part 1. Good HJ but was impatient to finish the hour.
    Kiki She isn't pretty. Doesn't let you touch. Charges $80 for HJ but I only paid $50 because I refused. Did a total of 45 minutes for the 1 hour session. Have also mentioned this to mamasan.

Yet to try

TKiki: Punters say she is short but busty. Amazing body. Skinny but stacked. Apparently good FS for $150
    Jessica: Mixed reviews based off this thread
    Luna: She introduced herself. She's cute
    Nyla: Introduced herself. She looks ok

Don't want to try
    Daisy: She looks average IMHO. Happy for punters to provide an AR if it's worth changing my mind.
    Sammie: Saw her walk past. Not my cuppa tea. She's big.

The worst by far

Ann Filipino: Money hungry waste of time. Would not do at the standard rates. I mentioned to mamasan and she said she spoke with her. When she came back into the room, I wasn't budging on the standard price and she asked me to choose someone else. Greedy and bad for business. I believe she's been removed from PBM now.

Hope this list helps. I will make updates as I endeavour to go try out (or at least see) the entire roster lol. I have kept the reviews quite short as doing an extensive review would really fill up this page. Happy to share longer AR's on certain ML's.
    Last edited by MetropolitanMale; 26-06-2024 at 07:04 PM. Reason: More information provided

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve tried Rose here and she does FS, pretty decent. Great little body, bolt ons.
    Very accommodating, pretty average massage but I didn’t go there to get a massage. She only works on Wednesday.

Nice summary, well done.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mona is 150 for FS all the time. Prolly best BJ and FS in PBM. She even lets you stick a finger or two in her Vag and ass

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review. You have seen half of them already. Myla is very nice, looks innocent but quite naughty once clothes are off. She is quite young.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneC View Post
    Mona is 150 for FS all the time. Prolly best BJ and FS in PBM. She even lets you stick a finger or two in her Vag and ass
    Any chance for anal?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How does a ML looks average when their faces are covered in all photos?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff the playboy View Post
    Great review. You have seen half of them already. Myla is very nice, looks innocent but quite naughty once clothes are off. She is quite young.
    Thanks. I have been wanting to create a comprehensive review for a while and have kept notes so I know who to see when I don't want to take a chance.

What services have you tried from Myla? I'm interested!
    My list of AR's

PBM [Parramatta]: Link

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    How does a ML looks average when their faces are covered in all photos?
    When you go and see them at the shop.. Not when you're looking at the potentially fake photo advert
    My list of AR's

PBM [Parramatta]: Link

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great list, appreciate that work. This just makes me wanna try Vivian even more, been looking at that one for a while

My PBM girl has always been summer, good fun energy, decent massage and good services (I never do more then HJ), would recommend having her on your yet to try list and giving her a go if timing is right for ya.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MetropolitanMale View Post
    Thanks. I have been wanting to create a comprehensive review for a while and have kept notes so I know who to see when I don't want to take a chance.

What services have you tried from Myla? I'm interested!
    I had fs, she was tight.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes just add a few pineapples for sure. Another one is Yaya! she will fuck your brains out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mona do bbbj? And does she do cim?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    oh yes! just ask nicely and flash those pineapples.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nadia and Summer

Nadia and summer both are great for part 1. Nadia is average whereas summer is petite. Great masssge/ very friendly and excellent part 2. Haven’t asked part 3 so not sure if it’s on offer.