Thread: Mistaken for Indian?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    Good on you for being a good guy.
    The term is "Goodfellas" 😎

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    The term is "Goodfellas" 😎
    Due to the fact you have no recollection I would say you’re a “good guy”. There’s a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    WTF! The guy was a Cherokee and they mistook him for an Apache. That really sucks! so much racism and ignorance in the world.
    What I like about the Mohawk... rarely mistaken for a different tribe ...

Same for the Mohicans, though they seemed to have died out a long time ago; well, according to the book (and movie).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wondering if Aborigines or Torres Strait Islanders have any issues.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    One night I went to a fancy dress party dressed as an Indian Chief with a feather in my hair and face painted.
    After that I was horny and went to the nearest brothel for a fuck. I was refused entry.
    They had a No Indians policy.
    "Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect."
    - Chief Seattle

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One night I went to a fancy dress party dressed as an Indian Chief with a feather in my hair and face painted.
    After that I was horny and went to the nearest brothel for a fuck. I was refused entry.
    "Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect."
    - Chief Seattle, Duwamish
    Should have taken the feather out before going to the brothel.

Its a dead give away.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    - Chief Seattle
    Maybe you smelt like bison fat.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    East Asians are all Indians to me, only they can tell themselves apart. Same as all Africans are Africans to me but as the hootoos and tootsies reminded us only they can tell.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Wondering if Aborigines or Torres Strait Islanders have any issues.
    One time I was leaving GE after seen a regular and I heard the announcement customer for x room whatever. I made the mistake of looking back and saw a huge islander guy standing up. He would have wasted her. Far out!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    East Asians are all Indians to me, only they can tell themselves apart. Same as all Africans are Africans to me but as the hootoos and tootsies reminded us only they can tell.
    Your embrace of ignorance is inspiring.

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Point well made. It's Nigerian to me, but maybe that's just because I can't read tribal scars to differentiate between Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa... But if you know history, they certainly know...

All Asian to me, Thai, Laotian, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Malaysian, Singaporean, HongKonger, Taiwanese... They certainly can tell. Maybe they can read aureoles... their slanty eyes acting like a prism... (that's a joke folks). Geesh.

The simple fact is this.
    When WLs say "Indian" they mean Indians, Pakistani, Nepalis, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans etc.
    They are all the same to them, and they don't like them.
    They see them all (regardless of which specific nation they come from) as being rough, uncivilized, dirty, smelly, rude, stingy etc and they want to avoid them. The WLs that specifically say "No Indian" is just the tiny tip of a much bigger iceberg.
    I am not saying this is right or wrong, but it is just the way it is.

They see them all (regardless of which specific nation they come from) as being rough, uncivilized, dirty, smelly, rude, stingy etc and they want to avoid them. The WLs that specifically say "No Indian" is just the tiny tip of a much bigger iceberg.
    I'd also add "entitled", and misogynistic.

Banned
    I hate taking a nice car to any carwash. I feel I have to personally supervise the situation. In actual fact I do while I’m sitting down drinking my latte. It’s stressful. Very stressful.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    The simple fact is this.
    When WLs say "Indian" they mean Indians, Pakistani, Nepalis, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans etc.
    I'm just waiting for the first WL to have this rule: No Indians (please bring passport or birth cert for verification).

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    I noticed alot more J girls are "No Indian" as well now.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    I noticed alot more J girls are "No Indian" as well now.
    many japanese korean etc girls who come to Sydney have no idea that Indians are in Australia.
    they are shocked when they arrive to find there are "Indians" here.
    A soon as they realise this they switch to 'No Indians"
    I am not saying it is right or wrong, it is just the way it is.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The simple fact is this.
    You mean to tell me the story you told about going to a costume party dressed as an Indian Chief with a feather in your hair was not true....absolutely gutted

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    many japanese korean etc girls who come to Sydney have no idea that Indians are in Australia.
    they are shocked when they arrive to find there are "Indians" here.
    A soon as they realise this they switch to 'No Indians"
    I am not saying it is right or wrong, it is just the way it is.

I watched a video on Tiktok about arrival of Indian workers in Japan. Country is going through over-tourism (devaluation of JPY) and the whole tourism industry has no solution but rely on Indian workers.Guess so many shops in Japan would have no Indians rule very soon (If not in practice already!).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No Indian policy is weird and racist as hell.
    It is not mutual sex neither it is based on connection in 95% of scenarios.
    They do not care whos gonna fuck them, unless a punter has a 10ft cock or smells bad.
    They could do a quick screening, but rather they prefer to lose income.
    Bad business planning.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast