Thread: Scammed in japan

Senior Member(無間使者)

Scammed in japan

I never punt overseas, so I did a quick google and found a japanese style aus99 forum. The review of the place was next to my hotel and so I have tried it. They were having a special of 100 aud of shower with the girl where you are laid on the bed and she showers you and massages you. After that a further dry massage, when she signals for it, she had asked for a whooping 200 aud for the HJ. I said no trying to walk away , forced me to pay 100 aud and called the papasan. I thought the price is included with the HJ, we are so lucky in Australia with our prices.

Has anyone had this experience in japan?

I have been scammed right

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Japan is in recession. They need money bad so scam is everywhere in Japan

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you speak any Japanese? I'm not sure if you've been scammed but it sounds like you definitely paid the gaijin tax lol. Whereabouts are we talking, Tokyo?

Japanese red light places aren't just RnT or brothel like we have here.. they have all sorts of weird shit that you pay for and a lot of it doesn't include sex. Hostess clubs for example are like a thai gogo bar but you don't get to fuck the girls, you just drink with them and they pretend they like you then you leave with a stiffy and go home to rub one out or whatever. There's places in Tokyo where you lie on the floor with your head in a girl's lap and she cleans your ears with a q-tip while telling you how great you are... no sex, no play, no nothing.. just an ear clean haha. Any place that refers to itself as "oil massage" is likely to be massage-only, or charge crazy amounts for their part 2.

You've got to clearly negotiate with them before entering otherwise you can get stuck like this. The Japanese aren't the "scam" type but they don't go out of their way to make it super easy, for example they might have signs up on the wall and if you can't read them, that's your problem. There are a lot of places run by non-Japanese that can be very scammy.

Are you still there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try Tokyo Hentai Club - Nono (JAV) 90 minutes Gold tier 34 K, Denma 2 K, LH - 7 K, Stk 2 K, CIM 3 K, total- 48 K JPY
    If you want a soapy try Lions Club Yoshiwara 35k for approx 2 hrs
    Plenty of FL ers avail @50,000 yen give or take.

But what would I know.......

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Stick with the reputable places like tokyo hentai club or gfe soapland, I think they are partners with aus99 because they got banners at the bottom on the top page

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's unusual. Whereabouts was it ? There's plenty of less reputable joints in Tokyo run by Chinese, so I suspect you may have experienced one of them.

Hit Tokyo Hentai or Yoshiwara soaplands like recommended above and you can't go wrong.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can speak japanese, just taking advantage that I am not from osaka. I paid because of threatening me of mafia like friends. I went there because of another forum based in japan that's how I found the place. Normally it's around $100 to get a happy ending.i didn't know we had a affliated in aus99, dammit!.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like an unlucky run in. Best to just look past it and continue looking for new talent

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Flying to Japan soon. Definitely will be cautious

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Try Tokyo Hentai Club - Nono (JAV) 90 minutes Gold tier 34 K, Denma 2 K, LH - 7 K, Stk 2 K, CIM 3 K, total- 48 K JPY
    If you want a soapy try Lions Club Yoshiwara 35k for approx 2 hrs
    Plenty of FL ers avail @50,000 yen give or take.

But what would I know.......
    Hi, I'm going to Japan soon - this is valuable info. What are the acronyms? Do the girls do BBFS?
    Thank you for your help!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some of the dodgy ones have Black African touts out the front

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just got back from Japan, go to Asian Feeling in Shinjuku

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I got into a physical altercation with one due to him trying to force my drunk friend in an elevator

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting, looks more like a r&t spot