Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Vitality 99 Chatswood Update

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark.jacob View Post
    I went there twice & in my experience it’s completely waste of money and time . Probably worst massage shop around. I believe the owner create fake accounts to lie here on aus99forum just to get more customers.

People can get $65 per hour legit massage from a shop of pacific highway in Chatswood.
    Just sharing my understanding and experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Which legit shop is this? Usually your paying $60 for half hour at your traditional Thai massage shop, At Vitality I can get an hour $70 for an hour and get a rebate after.

As far as massage quality/type its probably in line with a sports massage Linda has unfucked my back and shoulders so many times, Polly and Nancy (before she left) give great Thai style massages as I mentioned earlier for a strong decent massage you need to see one of the younger ones whilst sacrificing a handjob.

This is the only shop I am comfortably tipping even after a legit massage cause its much cheaper.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just finished a session with CiCi, after 5 visits, I was able to crack her today and received an absolutely amazing hand . She was shy at first but agreed. There’s def potential here with some of the girls.

Cici gives a very good strong massage as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw quite an attractive tall slim asian woman last Saturday walking around. Looks Chinese, maybe late 20s…

anybody have name suggestions? She has a cheeky look about her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think some people just can't understand that this shop's target market is those who want a great legit massage at very affordable pricing with private health rebate, and on top of that, get some blue balls and potential HJ which has happened many times before.

If you're looking for HABs to have fun, that is perfectly fine, we all have this urge at times and some people just only want this. But this is not the place for this.

Anyways, had another great session with Annie. Allowed completely nude bottom half of body when facing up. Fun tease.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Wendy yesterday. New girl. Must be in 30s. Very little teasing. Wouldnt say it was TT. But absolutely hit it out of the park with legit massage skills.

The bigger update is Linda has a new shop across the road. Went to the old shop, Linda said you want to go to new shop, I said yes. Wendy got free and took me to the other shop. It was empty with coco sitting on reception. Nice and clean setting, looks and feels recently done up. The heating wasnt great so i got a bit cold towards the end. But if that gets fixed it will be my go to shop. Likely same girls will work at the other shop but not sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    Saw Wendy yesterday. New girl. Must be in 30s. Very little teasing. Wouldnt say it was TT. But absolutely hit it out of the park with legit massage skills.

The bigger update is Linda has a new shop across the road. Went to the old shop, Linda said you want to go to new shop, I said yes. Wendy got free and took me to the other shop. It was empty with coco sitting on reception. Nice and clean setting, looks and feels recently done up. The heating wasnt great so i got a bit cold towards the end. But if that gets fixed it will be my go to shop. Likely same girls will work at the other shop but not sure.
    Where exactly is the new shop? Same name?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone saw Ket ? Would appreciate appropriately for good info

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbies4Lyf View Post
    Where exactly is the new shop? Same name?
    It's called Vitality Head Spa on 2 Endeavour Street.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    It's called Vitality Head Spa on 2 Endeavour Street.
    Did they up the price with the new shop?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Did they up the price with the new shop?
    I was charged the same - Linda took the money in the old shop before I was taken to the new shop. But I think I noticed the rate chart on a board outside the new shop and it was 5 dollars more from memory. Didn't see properly as it was raining outside so just rushed in quickly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by stallionmachine123 View Post
    Which legit shop is this? Usually your paying $60 for half hour at your traditional Thai massage shop, At Vitality I can get an hour $70 for an hour and get a rebate after.

As far as massage quality/type its probably in line with a sports massage Linda has unfucked my back and shoulders so many times, Polly and Nancy (before she left) give great Thai style massages as I mentioned earlier for a strong decent massage you need to see one of the younger ones whilst sacrificing a handjob.

This is the only shop I am comfortably tipping even after a legit massage cause its much cheaper.
    Thai massage and spa
    Shop #4 809-811 pacific highway Chatswood

1000 time better than this vitality scam place ; who make fake account to do fake reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thai massage and spa

1000 time better than this vitality scam place ; who make fake account to do fake reviews

New account, joined 10 days ago, 4 posts so far all targeting Vitality Chatswood. Something fishy going on here. Usually this means either a competitor or someone who didn't get what they want and is throwing a tantrum.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    New account, joined 10 days ago, 4 posts so far all targeting Vitality Chatswood. Something fishy going on here. Usually this means either a competitor or someone who didn't get what they want and is throwing a tantrum.
    Best to ignore it mate. Whoever derives value from this thread can continue reading/ posting others can choose to ignore, and if they choose not to ignore then we need to ignore.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    For those who love the thrill of a hand job in a shop with female customers on the other side of the wall.
    It's more expensive at $90 an hour plus $50 for a happy.

Elegance Health and Beauty Saloon
    Address: 287a Liverpool Rd, Ashfield

They do Waxing as well.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    I have called this shop and the lady who answers was aggressive for some reason I decided to go on a sat afternoon and there was literally one lady there who was not keen on anything.

I asked about waxing they said you need to book in advance like wtf said to myself fuck this place never coming back I will stick to my regular places.

Would not be suprised if this is a tax write off joint.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I joined just to expose fake account and reviews like yours ; who lie here to make business for these shops.

Otherwise why you’ll have interest to write such long reviews ? lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thai massage and spa

Genuine question, what makes them better? Are they offering extras, or just better massages?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I joined just to expose fake account and reviews like yours ; who lie here to make business for these shops.

Otherwise why you’ll have interest to write such long reviews ? lol
    Sounds so fake, did you get rejected badly by a ML at this shop before?

Have a look at my past 100 posts mate, my reviews aren't lengthy and it's a mixture of different forums as I work across Sydney and Brisbane. Guess you might not even know how to perform this function. That's ok as well, we won't laugh at you looking like a clown.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Exactly!!! You are lying 100 times & talking shit just to get free 30 mins from someone from that vitality shop.
    Please stop spreading BS. With due respect People come here to read real reviews not fake account bs like yours.
    I won’t be surprised if your own wife/gf work at that shop and you writing here to get her business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Exactly!!! You are lying 100 times & talking shit just to get free 30 mins from someone from that vitality shop.
    Please stop spreading BS. With due respect People come here to read real reviews not fake account bs like yours.
    I won’t be surprised if your own wife/gf work at that shop and you writing here to get her business.

Haha this is hilarious, i hope you will be discharged from the mental health ward soon. Good luck mate, hang in there!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thai massage and spa

This place does not really sound like my cup of tea. That being said, if I am in the area and looking for a decent, legit massage, I will definitely consider it.

Why would you accuse members of posting fake reviews? It’s obvious most post about receiving the occasional TT and a rare hj. That is more believable than some of the elaborate reviews on other joints.

Furthermore, these reviews are helpful for those expecting to show up and receive a hj or bj. It is not likely to happen.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast