Thread: Hidden Tranquility Bulimba

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hidden Tranquility Bulimba

Keen to get some intel on this place in Bulimba.

Standard fake photos. Interesting ethnicities.

https://www.locanto.com.au/brisbane/...NEW-GIRLS.html

Anyone tried?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did try and make contact and only got a limited response that really said nothing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    I did try and make contact and only got a limited response that really said nothing.
    They did the same to me and said they don’t provide info on girls rostered etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutt View Post
    They did the same to me and said they don’t provide info on girls rostered etc
    No they don’t. Just really vague statements that screamed red flag. I didn’t ask anything illegal at all and still got the deflected response to my message. If a shop cannot answer a simple question without giving me a runaround then I am not wasting my time to head out there when other shops can answer properly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went last Friday, complete rip off. 90 an hour for the massage and then 2 pines for option a that was no touching etc. Never to return

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

which ML did you choose

Quote Originally Posted by dubberjas View Post
    I went last Friday, complete rip off. 90 an hour for the massage and then 2 pines for option a that was no touching etc. Never to return
    which ML did you choose? The environment of the shop looks good from the website

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dubberjas View Post
    The advert says they are "Voted No 1 best spa" obviously no one from this forum voted for that