Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistaken for Indian?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mistaken for Indian?

Alright I'm make it short and simple.
    So We know how some WL have No Indians on their profile on the sites right?
    But what If I'm not Indian but look like one (no hate or disrespect to the Indian brothers out there). Should I try to convince them that I'm not Indian to see the WL I want too or let it go and choose another one? I don't mind choosing other but from recent ARs that I have read there are few good ones that I want to see but they have No Indians on their profile.

That's very common problem, I let mamasan advocate for me in a situation like this. Also, when they hear me talking, then they understand that I just look like one and do not sound or smell like them.
    Just make sure you are in good books of shop owner or manager and they will help you out.
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patio View Post
    But what If I'm not Indian but look like one
    But what are you?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    That's very common problem, I let mamasan advocate for me in a situation like this. Also, when they hear me talking, then they understand that I just look like one and do not sound or smell like them.
    Just make sure you are in good books of shop owner or manager and they will help you out.
    Cheers
    I will try that then. TY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    But what are you?
    Well I'm from South Asia but I'm not Indian. I'm not gonna say which country cause that's gonna defeat the whole purpose of staying anonymous.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well I'm from South Asia but I'm not Indian. I'm not gonna say which country cause that's gonna defeat the whole purpose of staying anonymous.
    Unless you are the 1 guy from a sea country pretty sure you will stay anonymous bro lol
    Are you the sultan of brunei? Is that you Sultan? Trying to get a sneaky FS under the radar?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That's fucked bro, It's like a fat chick being mistaken for pregnant.

Anyway if you wanna go down the path of proving and pleading your innocence with the shop, you're gonna have to :
    (a) not haggle
    (b) tip generously
    (c) dress smartly
    (d) liberal sprinkling of strong cologne
    (e) work on a French-English accent
    (f) don't wear brown sandals to the punt
    (g) be gentle and soft with the chick

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Sorry to break it to you bro. Unfortunately you WILL be categorised as Indian in this situation.

You see, the participants in this industry are not the most eloquent bunch. When they say "Indian", they don't mean a person who's from India proper, they mean anyone from the subcontinent.

Why do they do this, you might ask. I'd wager that it's because they didn't even know there was a specific region called South Asia. If they saw a South Asian looking guy on the street, they would just use the term "Indian guy" to describe him. Think of the "Indian" term here as similar in meaning to "Caucasian", "white", "black", "Chinese"... A very generic term to describe an entire race without knowing exactly where that person was really from, simply because of that person's physical appearance.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Obviously the ladies see it as " too close for comfort". Keep searching buddy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If it quacks like a duck.... move on dude

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I heard some will say they are from Fiji.

And when questioned they will say they are Fijian Indian.

Good try lol, not sure of the success rate though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Your accent will definitely strengthen your case as not being an Indian.

There was once I went to a shop too see the lineup. After I picked a ABA (Australian Born Asian) she seemed kind of unwelcoming. After we enter the room and some chit-chat she honestly told me no offense but she thought I am a FOTB and glad that I am not. I told her it's okay I had been called many things but being called a FOTB was definitely the first time and it's kinda funny.

In return I believe I received exceptionally good services during the session.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    That's fucked bro, It's like a fat chick being mistaken for pregnant.

Anyway if you wanna go down the path of proving and pleading your innocence with the shop, you're gonna have to :
    (a) not haggle
    (b) tip generously
    (c) dress smartly
    (d) liberal sprinkling of strong cologne
    (e) work on a French-English accent
    (f) don't wear brown sandals to the punt
    (g) be gentle and soft with the chick
    (h) don't squat to dump

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This has happened to me, not Indian but tanned Asian. I mention that I was American, my mom was Indonesian and my dad was Columbian. Just mix random foregin races to throw them off. And if they still decide not to proceed then swap.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wom View Post
    Your accent will definitely strengthen your case as not being an Indian.

There was once I went to a shop too see the lineup. After I picked a ABA (Australian Born Asian) she seemed kind of unwelcoming. After we enter the room and some chit-chat she honestly told me no offense but she thought I am a FOTB and glad that I am not. I told her it's okay I had been called many things but being called a FOTB was definitely the first time and it's kinda funny.

In return I believe I received exceptionally good services during the session.
    I heard some WL's/ML's will purposely act cold & give bad service if they think you are Indian so that you will not return to her.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    I wonder what happened to that big thread "Phenomenon of South Asian, Indian men Pakistani being rejected by WL/ML's"?

Havent seen it in a while

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They’re not interested in a 23 and Me test. They’re making a decision based on their preference, for whatever reason, to avoid guys from that region. They say “Indian” because that is the dominant country in the region. More importantly, why would you want to have to convince a girl to see you? How is that a recipe for an enjoyable time?

Similar for me as well.
    I've had to show my licence just to prove I have a Portuguese name and not Indian.

The Aussie accent and gold chain with cross helps 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmam View Post
    They’re not interested in a 23 and Me test. They’re making a decision based on their preference, for whatever reason, to avoid guys from that region. They say “Indian” because that is the dominant country in the region. More importantly, why would you want to have to convince a girl to see you? How is that a recipe for an enjoyable time?
    Money can't buy you love! Right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you are from somewhere like Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangledesh etc etc and still needed to ask this question...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast