Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After Report/Review Requests

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question After Report/Review Requests

Hi Lads,

Hope this is the correct place to post this but I was just hoping to request your help to get some After Reports or Reviews on the following ML.

Focusing this request to the ladies at Parramatta Blossom as that's where I've been inclined to punt recently.

* Diasy

* Sarah

* Nyla

* Mona

* Katy

With the cost of living lately, I just I could try 'em all out myself but now-a-days I see myself having to 'spend wisely' when it comes to punting.

I'll offer up my after report should I pull the trigger on any of these mentioned, but thank you in advance if you do have some info that you don't mine sharing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m actually surprised there has only been one old write up about daisy. She’s a gem in my opinion but everyone has their opinion.

I was going back to PB for her after finding she fills the service I was looking for. Can’t wait to get back

Have tried Jassica and Lucy that also work there. But daisy is my top pick 👌

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Tac View Post
    Hi Lads,

Hope this is the correct place to post this but I was just hoping to request your help to get some After Reports or Reviews on the following ML.

Focusing this request to the ladies at Parramatta Blossom as that's where I've been inclined to punt recently.

* Diasy

* Sarah

* Nyla

* Mona

* Katy

With the cost of living lately, I just I could try 'em all out myself but now-a-days I see myself having to 'spend wisely' when it comes to punting.

I'll offer up my after report should I pull the trigger on any of these mentioned, but thank you in advance if you do have some info that you don't mine sharing.
    Oh look, another one of these threads.

go TOFTT

Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post

go TOFTT
    However, and yes, it is I who is writing this, A.Tac has contributed 4 AR's on his punts, so credit where credit is due.

Hi Lads,

Not familiar with this shop, so best I can do is:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2805733
    (See, it really is me)
    As an example for the google search string: Nyla aus99 Parramatta Blossom

Might keep you busy while you're waiting for replies.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    I’m actually surprised there has only been one old write up about daisy. She’s a gem in my opinion but everyone has their opinion.

I was going back to PB for her after finding she fills the service I was looking for. Can’t wait to get back

Have tried Jassica and Lucy that also work there. But daisy is my top pick ��
    Appreciate the feedback, thank you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    However, and yes, it is I who is writing this, A.Tac has contributed 4 AR's on his punts, so credit where credit is due.

(See, it really is me)

Appreciate the reply 11bravo, thanks!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post

go TOFTT
    I reckon this forum absolutely needs a thread like this one. Keeping all the requests in one place instead of having multiple threads.

Maybe admin can make this a sticky thread?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any intel on Indian kiki at narellan beauties?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post

(See, it really is me)

I need to apologise, usually people with 5 posts asking for freebies don’t have their other 4 posts being ARs. Good on ya ATac

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Person's Name : Mona

Establishment : Parramatta Blossom

Month/Year of Visit : 06 June 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : wechat / Level 1/267 Church St Parramatta NSW 2150

Phone :0450 733 267

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $65 for 45 mins

Extras Cost : $150

Services Provided This Session : CBJ + CFS

Size/shape : size 8, enhanced C+ maybe D cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, but as always, YMMV

My experience/comments :

So bit the bullet and decided to TOFTT and try out a new face at what needs to be new regular place now and msg'd Parramatta Blossom to book Mona for a 45 min sesh.

On arrival, usual affair of pay the receptionist who I had a laugh with about the preciseness of my booking time.

She directs me to my room and as a start to undress in comes Mona. ( I believe that she also goes by Vanessa at SBM, but please lads, correct me if I'm mistaken and mixing her up with someone else.)

How to describe her? She is quiet pretty and has a lovely smile, wore fake eyelashes and appears to have slightly pumped lips.
    Pretty but I'm starting to think I'm seeing relatives or these thai girls are going for the same 'Look' as she has resemblances to Melissa from SP...

Engagement was a plus as she seemed to warm up to me quiet easily which was nice.

Part 1 was standard affair though was quiet surprised that she seemed to be putting effort into her massage with rhythmic motions around my back as I lay on the table.
    Form time to time, as she does the mid of my back ,she sitting on my lower back as she rubs her panties back and forth playfully during the massage.
    This coupled with some banter back and forth, she really set a nice atmosphere.

As the time ticked, she then paused part 1 and asked me about what extras I was after.
    I returned the question and ask her what she was offering.
    She gave me the options and I asked if a BJ and FS was good with her.
    She nodded and whispered 'ok' into my ear.

I watch as she undresses and an pleasantly shocked by how true her body seems to be reflected in her photos.
    She jumps on my back again and slides her gorgeous body over me and I'm feeling every curve of her press against me where she wanders.
    She does this for a minute or so and I can help myself and hint that I want to turn over.
    She giggles and announces that she "hadn't told me to turn over yet".
    This sense of her wanting to take the lead is adding to the moment.
    She grabs a Dom, slips it onto my head and proceeds to start a great CBJ with plenty of good sucking, licking and HJ movements of the base.
    She continues this until I can't take it anymore and shift her up towards me.
    She responds to the hint and mounts me on the table.

As a look up at her, I smile and she allows my hands to explore her body.
    I play around with her tits which are amazing in the hand though can def feel the enhancements.
    I run my hands behind her and grab a handful of her peach butt too which is perfect in my humble opinion as an ass man.

She continues to drive herself up and down on me, progressively increasing the pace.
    She's definitely knows her way around this part as I'm full in her control.

She observes my every reaction and if it seems like I'm about to finish, she edges me back down and keeps it going for as long as she seems fit.

But nothing this sweet can last forever, eventually she's all too much as a blow into the Dom and she collapses on to me~ "great work" is what I to acknowledge her with but i'm outta breath.

after which, usual affair in her cleaning up and she greets me with a hug after I give her my thanks and off I go, wondering if I should return for another round with her or continue my journey through Parramatta Blossom's roster.

WIR: to Mona specifically, I think I would, if not just for the assumed 'connection' that was portraying. If it's all part of the act/service that she's plays it very well.

Hope you fellow readers/punters can knock one of the list

* Diasy

* Sarah

* Nyla

* Mona -cleared

* Katy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

What if one exists but no one really contributes back? LOL

Hi Lads,

* Diasy

* Sarah

* Nyla

* Mona

* Katy

Good on you mate

Not only with the cost of living pressures but with photo shop filters and also girls changing shops with different names but similar photos that the vigilant eyes can pick it up a thread or request like yours is great idea provided people that benefit from the intel give back

And hats off to you for asking, at least you have the balls to be direct and ask unfront and back up your promise delivering an AR

If there were more intel for other shops like 360 and Mirage I probably would branch out as most girls in these shops have faces covered

Sakura and Kyoto also not much intel…a lot of the times it’s the AR of the old girls getting boosted… burned too many times by Kyoto and most j girls are like $300-320 and up risk is too high

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I reckon this forum absolutely needs a thread like this one. Keeping all the requests in one place instead of having multiple threads.

Maybe admin can make this a sticky thread?

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...O-HOLDING-BACK

Sharing is caring and is like the Australian thing to do but even after I created the 7 deadly sins thread it’s mainly me and rooter contributing big and few regulars also contributing thanks bloom Nero hereforgoodtime putsputs etc

Ginza being arguably one of the more popular shops I highly doubt just a handful have seen and reported back on girls like Lilian Futaba…

Wish more people would contribute… also the above is just generally speaking and by no means directed at you good sir…more just a rant plus I’m drunk lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Person's Name : Mona

Establishment : Parramatta Blossom

Month/Year of Visit : 06 June 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : wechat / Level 1/267 Church St Parramatta NSW 2150

Phone :0450 733 267

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $65 for 45 mins

Extras Cost : $150

Services Provided This Session : CBJ + CFS

Size/shape : size 8, enhanced C+ maybe D cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, but as always, YMMV

My experience/comments :

So bit the bullet and decided to TOFTT and try out a new face at what needs to be new regular place now and msg'd Parramatta Blossom to book Mona for a 45 min sesh.

On arrival, usual affair of pay the receptionist who I had a laugh with about the preciseness of my booking time.

She directs me to my room and as a start to undress in comes Mona. ( I believe that she also goes by Vanessa at SBM, but please lads, correct me if I'm mistaken and mixing her up with someone else.)

How to describe her? She is quiet pretty and has a lovely smile, wore fake eyelashes and appears to have slightly pumped lips.
    Pretty but I'm starting to think I'm seeing relatives or these thai girls are going for the same 'Look' as she has resemblances to Melissa from SP...

Engagement was a plus as she seemed to warm up to me quiet easily which was nice.

Part 1 was standard affair though was quiet surprised that she seemed to be putting effort into her massage with rhythmic motions around my back as I lay on the table.
    Form time to time, as she does the mid of my back ,she sitting on my lower back as she rubs her panties back and forth playfully during the massage.
    This coupled with some banter back and forth, she really set a nice atmosphere.

As the time ticked, she then paused part 1 and asked me about what extras I was after.
    I returned the question and ask her what she was offering.
    She gave me the options and I asked if a BJ and FS was good with her.
    She nodded and whispered 'ok' into my ear.

I watch as she undresses and an pleasantly shocked by how true her body seems to be reflected in her photos.
    She jumps on my back again and slides her gorgeous body over me and I'm feeling every curve of her press against me where she wanders.
    She does this for a minute or so and I can help myself and hint that I want to turn over.
    She giggles and announces that she "hadn't told me to turn over yet".
    This sense of her wanting to take the lead is adding to the moment.
    She grabs a Dom, slips it onto my head and proceeds to start a great CBJ with plenty of good sucking, licking and HJ movements of the base.
    She continues this until I can't take it anymore and shift her up towards me.
    She responds to the hint and mounts me on the table.

As a look up at her, I smile and she allows my hands to explore her body.
    I play around with her tits which are amazing in the hand though can def feel the enhancements.
    I run my hands behind her and grab a handful of her peach butt too which is perfect in my humble opinion as an ass man.

She continues to drive herself up and down on me, progressively increasing the pace.
    She's definitely knows her way around this part as I'm full in her control.

She observes my every reaction and if it seems like I'm about to finish, she edges me back down and keeps it going for as long as she seems fit.

But nothing this sweet can last forever, eventually she's all too much as a blow into the Dom and she collapses on to me~ "great work" is what I to acknowledge her with but i'm outta breath.

after which, usual affair in her cleaning up and she greets me with a hug after I give her my thanks and off I go, wondering if I should return for another round with her or continue my journey through Parramatta Blossom's roster.

WIR: to Mona specifically, I think I would, if not just for the assumed 'connection' that was portraying. If it's all part of the act/service that she's plays it very well.

Hope you fellow readers/punters can knock one of the list

* Diasy

* Sarah

* Nyla

* Mona -cleared

* Katy
    Cheers for the AR - how do you find the quality of girls here compared with north strath 227 their wooing sister shop SBM and Top Ryde massage shops?

I’m happy with FS at Ginza but not many super young Chinese and Korean girls if there’s pretty girls with banging body in early twenties please sure nude massage with he is ok don’t need fs as I prefer bed and proper shower facility Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Good on you mate

Not only with the cost of living pressures but with photo shop filters and also girls changing shops with different names but similar photos that the vigilant eyes can pick it up a thread or request like yours is great idea provided people that benefit from the intel give back

And hats off to you for asking, at least you have the balls to be direct and ask unfront and back up your promise delivering an AR

If there were more intel for other shops like 360 and Mirage I probably would branch out as most girls in these shops have faces covered

Sakura and Kyoto also not much intel…a lot of the times it’s the AR of the old girls getting boosted… burned too many times by Kyoto and most j girls are like $300-320 and up risk is too high

Sharing is caring and is like the Australian thing to do but even after I created the 7 deadly sins thread it’s mainly me and rooter contributing big and few regulars also contributing thanks bloom Nero hereforgoodtime putsputs etc

Ginza being arguably one of the more popular shops I highly doubt just a handful have seen and reported back on girls like Lilian Futaba…

Wish more people would contribute… also the above is just generally speaking and by no means directed at you good sir…more just a rant plus I’m drunk lol
    All good bro. I can't really help with contributing thanks to my very limited punting these days. When I do punt, I'd only be seeing girls who've already been well reviewed, not any real punts. So not much to write about anyway.

I have a suspicion that a lot of punters here are doing the same as I am. COL being so tight, not many can afford a risky punt that could turn out to be a shitty experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All good bro. I can't really help with contributing thanks to my very limited punting these days. When I do punt, I'd only be seeing girls who've already been well reviewed, not any real punts. So not much to write about anyway.

I have a suspicion that a lot of punters here are doing the same as I am. COL being so tight, not many can afford a risky punt that could turn out to be a shitty experience.
    Pretty much sums up my situation of late ~ a regular and the occasional (monthly) exploration linked to ARs and my own assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Pretty much sums up my situation of late ~ a regular and the occasional (monthly) exploration linked to ARs and my own assessment.
    You’re in a better position than me. I don’t even have any regulars these days. They’ve all left the industry.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You’re in a better position than me. I don’t even have any regulars these days. They’ve all left the industry.
    That's a shame GFM ~ as recently mentioned in the J Lillian post I was hoping to get your C girls pointers!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Hey both, all g my bro’s

You guys have been around and probly contributed your fair share when you could.

Just to be clear the thread for list of girls to see and try and then updating that thread like the ones below… should not purely be from the angle of crossing girls off the list but to provide up to date info on the girl and increase the feedback and intel for the girl on general consensus

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...dary-Jap-Girls

Eg Jack say Tomo and she was so so but person B say her the following week and she’s much improved then she could be a value girl to see given her price point

Vice versa
    Jack saw Futaba or Lillian on her second day but she’s been jaded or service has dropped after person b saw her a week later…

All this is valuable info to improve the punting community and make it a better experience for everyone which is the purpose of this forum

Not asking or wanting ppl to toftt but if your gonna benefit off my review or you at least found it useful in picking the girl and had a good time at least comment or do an AR or at the minimum rate her and put her in grading tier…

Wtf are with comments like:
    Sound good I will book her or she seems great I’m booked in for tmr but no comments on the session afterwards…

WORST OF ALL The things that fucking IRKS me is these trolls and key board warriors who join the forum less than a few months or ppl that leech and post how’s this girl how’s this girl how’s this girls fucking last few posts is all asking for info and never ever do an AR or worse you have a person that fits both these criteria’s … can you stop it with the non value add comments or if you see the girl off intel here report back?

Fk srsly if only there’s a way to iron this shot out…

What good does a comment like sorry I don’t agree with U Jack for me ice is the best then Len because she can squirt
    Yea no shit ice is $380 and impossible to book almost but all else being equal a girl that’s $80 cheaper than ice easy to book stunning bbbj and smooth skin why not try?

Or sorry for me the perfect boobs are boobs you see in porn or anime or one on a million girls…. Or comments like hmmm she not the same age as her profile yea no shit welcome to punting 101…

Rant over (for now) peace…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey A.Tac, good AR.

Sorry I probably can't help you man, I don't make it out to Parramatta too often these days.

I have written a few detailed AR's on some of the ladies at Mirage Massage over the past month if that's helpful to you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love the rant Jack-Jack.

FWIW I've enjoyed reading your recent ARs - good details and info and a fun read to boot. It probably helps that it looks like you might have similar taste in which girls you visit to me. I'm afraid I don't generally get to the Ginzas much though, so I haven't really been able to add anything to your intel.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Hey both, all g my bro’s

You guys have been around and probly contributed your fair share when you could.

Just to be clear the thread for list of girls to see and try and then updating that thread like the ones below… should not purely be from the angle of crossing girls off the list but to provide up to date info on the girl and increase the feedback and intel for the girl on general consensus

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...dary-Jap-Girls

Eg Jack say Tomo and she was so so but person B say her the following week and she’s much improved then she could be a value girl to see given her price point

Vice versa
    Jack saw Futaba or Lillian on her second day but she’s been jaded or service has dropped after person b saw her a week later…

All this is valuable info to improve the punting community and make it a better experience for everyone which is the purpose of this forum

Not asking or wanting ppl to toftt but if your gonna benefit off my review or you at least found it useful in picking the girl and had a good time at least comment or do an AR or at the minimum rate her and put her in grading tier…

Wtf are with comments like:
    Sound good I will book her or she seems great I’m booked in for tmr but no comments on the session afterwards…

WORST OF ALL The things that fucking IRKS me is these trolls and key board warriors who join the forum less than a few months or ppl that leech and post how’s this girl how’s this girl how’s this girls fucking last few posts is all asking for info and never ever do an AR or worse you have a person that fits both these criteria’s … can you stop it with the non value add comments or if you see the girl off intel here report back?

Fk srsly if only there’s a way to iron this shot out…

What good does a comment like sorry I don’t agree with U Jack for me ice is the best then Len because she can squirt
    Yea no shit ice is $380 and impossible to book almost but all else being equal a girl that’s $80 cheaper than ice easy to book stunning bbbj and smooth skin why not try?

Or sorry for me the perfect boobs are boobs you see in porn or anime or one on a million girls…. Or comments like hmmm she not the same age as her profile yea no shit welcome to punting 101…

Rant over (for now) peace…
    Your rant is almost as long as 11Bravo’s. It’s a shame it’s not written on toilet paper because then it’d be useful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast