Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bangkok

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just returned from a work trip to Bangkok and Pattaya. It’s a buyers market at the moment. Not many foreigners. Pattaya is offering great value on Soi Buakhou and Soi Chaiyapoon. The go go bars on walking street have absolutely beautiful women but they aren’t great value and are very commercial. The women on Soi Cowboy in Bangkok seem older and have been around the block a few times.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cockatoo Bar on Soi Cowboy…….the name says it all

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dgf View Post
    Yeah you're super helpful huh
    When someone asks questions on a forum that's supposed to exist to help people, your way of helping is to call them names then point them to another forum? Genius.
    Hey dgf the Professor is a respect and long serving member of this forum and is responsible for the Ladyboy thread which some of us appreciate. He also over a number of years contributed information on a number of places. I'm sure he can stand on his own two feet but just wanted to support him.
    ISG has a 100 times the information on Thailand that you could get here. Pointing people to those other sites IS a good idea.

BTW there have been 3 threads about Bangkok recently ...what have you contributed to them besides abuse.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Thanks 4FoW2 - I try to be helpful in areas I think I can contribute. I suffer fools very badly and sometimes my sarcasm or responses reflect this.
    I often wonder would posters write the same responses if the anonymity of the board was removed.
    Prof

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    I was quote................ " get on International sex guide, STICKMAN, bangkok, 141 forum and Single Man's Forum and do some reading.
    Then come back with some targeted questions. God helps those that help themselves.

Re bars - stay away from NEP & Soi Cowboy - rip off - go for your FL, SW and social media girls BUT do a in person meet first. Some of the smaller bars are ok too.
    My strategy for my next trip is 2/2/2/ = 2 hours, 2 shots, 200o baht - I walk Suk and the Sois and just hold up 2 fingers - they know - get plenty of offers. ( lboys sometimes cheaper tee hee!)
    Prof " unquote

I'm a strong believer in the " teach a man to fish " philosophy.

On this forum, and I'm sure many would agree, I am very very helpful so what's your beef??????
    Prof
    I like the 2/2/2 philosophy Prof. Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar
    Yeah you're super helpful huh

When someone asks questions on a forum that's supposed to exist to help people, your way of helping is to call them names then point them to another forum? Genius.
    Thanks dgf. Agree, every one of us seems to have a little unique approach to punt and sharing that makes us better punters. Agree gotta do a lot of research, but a little banter puts a smile

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    I walk Suk and the Sois and just hold up 2 fingers - they know - get plenty of offers.
    Profs and others experience often comes form just walking around, going into random bars, living on the fringe rather that the headline places.

The Anywhere within a KM of NEP would have to be 10x more fun that being in Brisbane.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    what have you contributed to them besides abuse.
    4FoW2
    Nothing, I came here to ask a question as a Bangkok newbie and was discouraged from doing so by your buddy's gatekeeping.

I'm relatively new here and my contributions are so far limited to Sydney ARs, but I had hoped to find a community free of this sort of behaviour where I could help others by sharing two decades of experience punting in Japan. Guess I'm still looking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarquin View Post
    I just returned from a work trip to Bangkok and Pattaya. It’s a buyers market at the moment. Not many foreigners. Pattaya is offering great value on Soi Buakhou and Soi Chaiyapoon. The go go bars on walking street have absolutely beautiful women but they aren’t great value and are very commercial. The women on Soi Cowboy in Bangkok seem older and have been around the block a few times.
    Thanks for the intel, appreciate it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    where I could help others by sharing two decades of experience punting in Japan. Guess I'm still looking.
    Checked about 10/15 recent Japan threads- couldn't see one post from you?
    4FoW2

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Gotta love this Ricky Gervais quote " “Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others.
    The same applies when you are stupid.”

As Funseeker says Lets put a smile on everyone face!

4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Checked about 10/15 recent Japan threads- couldn't see one post from you?
    4FoW2
    I'll say this again since you seem to have missed it the first time - I'm new-ish to this forum, and so far my contributions are limited to a few Sydney ARs. I only began using the forum a couple of weeks ago, posting four ARs in four or five days.

Your boyfriend called OP "dim" and you've tried to call me "stupid," but somehow my posts are "abuse?" Your Ricky Gervais quote really is quite appropriate.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ok lets make it a win win situation for everyone - I'll call the dogs off if you post some of your 20 years of experiences in Japan - I'm sure many people would love this knowledge as Japan is a hard market to crack for non Japanese, esp white Westerners.
    You say you want to help others by sharing, now's your chance. How about you call your thread "My last 20 years mongering in Japan"

4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok lets make it a win win situation for everyone - I'll call the dogs off if you post some of your 20 years of experiences in Japan - I'm sure many people would love this knowledge as Japan is a hard market to crack for non Japanese, esp white Westerners.
    You say you want to help others by sharing, now's your chance. How about you call your thread "My last 20 years mongering in Japan"

4FoW2
    I'll do you one better, I'm in the middle building a blog site like Stickman but applicable to Japan as a central location for all this knowledge and make it more navigable for people who don't speak the language or aren't integrated into the culture in the same way I am.

At this early stage I've just thrown a few ARs up here to gauge this forum's attitude as punting tours in Japan are my business and I don't plan on direct posting all my hard earned knowledge to a forum that gatekeeps/talks down to newbies and tolerates the kind of abusive behaviour I've seen in this thread.... and I'm certainly not going to drop everything today and summarise 20 years of punting to satisfy you after the way you've spoken to me. Send your "dogs" at me all you like, nobody's scared of a chihuahua. Funnily enough if you hadn't chewed up most of the time I had available for this forum this week by jumping in to save your dad's live-in lover then I probably would have gotten a much more useful post up, but you did a great job of making sure the forum got this drivel instead.

If you want to learn about punting in Japan, feel free to follow my posts over time and join the blog when it launches later this year. This thread is about Thailand so let's get it back on topic for OP.

P.S. a small-minded moron would respond with something along the lines of "Well if you're not going to respond to my unreasonable demand and post everything you know today, then clearly you're full of shit." I don't think you're a small-minded moron, but I could be proven wrong.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No one believes you, dgf, you are just making a fool of yourself. Creating a Japanese Stickman blog site, punting tours in Japan is my business, what's next, you are best mates with the gokudo.
    End of discussion.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No one believes you, dgf, you are just making a fool of yourself. Creating a Japanese Stickman blog site, punting tours in Japan is my business, what's next, you are best mates with the gokudo.
    End of discussion.
    4FoW2
    No you don't believe me. You do not speak for everyone, you speak for yourself.

You can tout your negative attitude all you want, and you can hurl abuse because you wish you had the skills/intelligence/commitment to do something similar, but it won't go anywhere as you've demonstrated the only way you are capable of bringing yourself up is to try and bring other people down. Time always reveals the truth, I'll message you an invite when the site goes live later this year.. until then, you can hang out on my ignore list.

Nighty night sunshine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123