Thread: Coco

Senior Member(無間使者)

Coco

I have finally tried Coco. I was a bit hesitant due to the previous review. Her massage is a solid 10/10 as Ada said due to good massage with me. Her style is close to Ada but no two hole techniques. She knows how to target your back, lower back, hamstrings, even the IT bands and quads at your request. I feel renewed with her massage. Her part 2 is pretty good with a lot of offers. She does have a good teasing with her handjob and allows to touches her clit. You can really negotiate what you want from her not ludicrous prizes. I think she is Ada's best girl terms of massage and service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    I have finally tried Coco. I was a bit hesitant due to the previous review. Her massage is a solid 10/10 as Ada said due to good massage with me. Her style is close to Ada but no two hole techniques. She knows how to target your back, lower back, hamstrings, even the IT bands and quads at your request. I feel renewed with her massage. Her part 2 is pretty good with a lot of offers. She does have a good teasing with her handjob and allows to touches her clit. You can really negotiate what you want from her not ludicrous prizes. I think she is Ada's best girl terms of massage and service.
    Thanks for sharing information
    Coco looks bloody stunning

Beautiful lady

It's very nice figure lady

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Coco looks really good sim photos. Is she that hot in real?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review, appreciated

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Coco for the first time last week and found her a friendly and accommodating young lady. She clearly works out as her gluts are the most fabulous i have had my hands on in a while. I think she would repay a repeat visit or two.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey mate, does coco do FS?

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️Tuesday Roster ❤️ JULIE ❤️
    Name: JULlE
    Size:6
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Cup Size: C +cup
    New Petite sexy girls Tanned skin great service lovely personality good extra service
    22 years old must try open mind service

Shara (Thai Busty Beauty)
    Thailand, D cups 169cm, Curvy Body, age 25, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9
    PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE GOOD BODY TALL SUP PER MODOL DONT MISS OUT SWEET

❤️AMANDA �� YOUNG UNI
    LOVELY FRIENDLY GIRL HOT SEXY TANNED SKIN FRIENDLY GIRL C CUP GOOD MASSAGE GOOD SERVICE MUST TRY 100% DON’T MISS OUT VERY GOOD

Coco (Slim Beauty Personality)
    Thailand, C cups 169cm, slim, smooth silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

��️��️MIKA ��️��️LOVELY FRIENDLY GIRL HOT SEXY TANNED SKIN FRIENDLY GIRL D CUP GOOD MASSAGE GOOD SERVICE MUST TRY 100% DON’T MISS OUT VERY GOOD OPEN MIND SERVICE

200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Shop Owner
    ���� MONDAY ROSTER❤️❤️

��OLIVIA NEW ��BEAUTIFUL BEST GIRL
    LAST DAY EILL LONG HOLIDAY
    BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LOVELY TOP POPULAR FRIENDLY GIRL HOT SEXY FRIENDLY VERY GOOD BODY BEST GOOD MASSAGE GOOD SERVICE MUST TRY 100% DON’T MISS OUT VERY GOOD

Name: Leeya (Thai)
    Size:8
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 47 kg
    Cup Size: C cup
    Top 1 popular girls 5 star⭐️ service Petite lovely girls great service lovely personality GFE Feeling good extra service hot Don’t miss out high recommend

Coco (Slim Beauty Personality)
    Thailand, C cups 169cm, slim, smooth silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

��️ANGIE DD CUP ��️SEXY BUSTY GIRL
    LOVELY FRIENDLY GIRL HOT SEXY MILKY SKIN PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE GIRL GOOD MASSAGE GOOD SERVICE MUST TRY 100% DONT MISS OUT OPEN MINDED SERVICE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

❤️ EMILY ❤️

Thailand, C cups 169cm, SKINY Body, age 25, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9
    SEXY MASSAGE GOOD BODY FIT GFE FEELING DONT MISS OUT SWEET