Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J LILIAN - GORGEOUS, SLIM, LEGGY and CLASSY and a KILLER BBBJ.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Rooter, what is the time gap between round 1 and round 2?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by minimaleffort View Post
    Some of us quick shooters don’t have that luxury bro haha
    Control is the key bro

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    [QUOTE=GoldfishMan;3066638]I'm pretty shit at rating J girls cos I hardly punt these days. Plus sushi is not even my favourite dish... I prefer Chinese, lol...

I'd probably rate her as the best J girl out of all those I've seen in the last year. Ramu, Linon, Suzuha and Asahi from the Ginzas, and 3 J girls from CBD Style that I can't remember the names of (I think Mocha, Aki(??), and another one completely can't remember).

Lilian wins hands down because of the body. Perfectly formed legs with womanly curves and smooth skin... Killer combo!

Ahahah cheers bro

YMMV and each to their own while Lilian body smoother over in terms of slimmness and how well click with the girl I still prefer Asahi and linon but that’s just me.

Never got to see Tami but damn that girl
    Looks so innocent lol

I’m also a fan a c girls but so hard to find one that ticks my boxes that’s at the shop not the high end private’s going at 650-700 a pop any c girls you would recommend at th shops? Like top c girls that would be in the Ginza $320-350 range

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Ahahah cheers bro

YMMV and each to their own while Lilian body smoother over in terms of slimmness and how well click with the girl I still prefer Asahi and linon but that’s just me.

Never got to see Tami but damn that girl
    Looks so innocent lol

I’m also a fan a c girls but so hard to find one that ticks my boxes that’s at the shop not the high end private’s going at 650-700 a pop any c girls you would recommend at th shops? Like top c girls that would be in the Ginza $320-350 range
    Unfortunately, haven't cum across any good C girls for a good long while now. The last good one I saw was Chance back when she started. I saw that she's back, but I've been hesitant to book her due to the ravages of time.

That's why I've been living off sushi, kimchi and mainly home-cooking for the last 1.5 years, lol...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Unfortunately, haven't cum across any good C girls for a good long while now. The last good one I saw was Chance back when she started. I saw that she's back, but I've been hesitant to book her due to the ravages of time.

That's why I've been living off sushi, kimchi and mainly home-cooking for the last 1.5 years, lol...
    That sounds like a balanced diet GFishMan!

I'm in the same boat as Jack when it comes to C girls as I've crashed and burned with so many C girls over the years, both locally (Ginzas, N5M, G42, Sakura, Kyoto) and in numerous Asian countries.

Not sure why it happens as C girls easily get your attention, as they are often, on the surface at least, beautiful and attractive, but my sessions have often resulted in attitude issues, too many "rules" and basic disconnect leading to a crappy session.

Haven't been back to a C girl since a dud early last year and that's not becoz they aren't around .... Coco, Cindy, Luna at Ginza all look the goods and I noted your accolades for Chance. Plus Vivi is a long termer and she wouldn't be turning up to do her knitting!

Let us know if you discover any good options!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12