Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your predictions for post 1st August?

Junior Member(有D料到)

What are your predictions for post 1st August?

We are only about 6 weeks from the new laws coming into effect.

What do you think will change from 1st August?

Ads now quoting full services and prices?
    A period of price competition with new players increasing supply?
    Mini brothels opening with multiple girls working together?
    More and higher quality girls being available now thats it not illegal?

Looking forward to finding out but it also might not change much.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’d like to see some shops move in the direction of Sydney joints. A fee that includes a level of extras and then something more on top if you want that. CBD style massage type shop would be great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think people are getting it all mixed up ... my understanding is that the WOMEN will not be charged and cant be disadvantaged by their trade ................. as for managers/agents/pimps ............. yeah - not so sure ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timtamslam View Post
    I’d like to see some shops move in the direction of Sydney joints. A fee that includes a level of extras and then something more on top if you want that. CBD style massage type shop would be great.
    Linda opening a shop up here would be fantastic

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Deleted - my opinion not needed

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Every horse in the world has a birthday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Every horse in the world has a birthday.
    Incorrect.
    Every horse in the southern hemisphere celebrates their birthday on August 1st. Horses in the northern hemisphere celebrate their birthdays on January 1st. These dates have been chosen to coincide with the beginning of the breeding and foaling seasons.
    As to the topic, bigger players from Southern States will ply their trade. Services may be more transparent, but not for awhile

Senior Member(無間使者) Sirlunchalot's Avatar
    I really don't see prices changes happening in the short term. In the long term maybe the number of providers increases so theoretically prices could come down. Maybe advertising for services will become more overt. But as alluded to above Southern "corporate" competitors may see Queensland as a fertile expansion market and seek to enter because of perceived better profit margins. Thereby removing any real potential for price reductions. My understanding of economics is very limited so do your own research.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Keep in mind that while police interest will decline, Border Security will continue to take an interest in this trade and the visa status of participants. Councils will also have an enduring public health and zoning interest, and there will be a trade union somewhere that will become involved. What this means is that while you might not have to explain yourself to the police, there is still a chance that some badge or card weilding person is going to come-a-knocking while you are in a compromising position.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz246 View Post
    Keep in mind that while police interest will decline, Border Security will continue to take an interest in this trade and the visa status of participants. Councils will also have an enduring public health and zoning interest, and there will be a trade union somewhere that will become involved. What this means is that while you might not have to explain yourself to the police, there is still a chance that some badge or card weilding person is going to come-a-knocking while you are in a compromising position.
    Yeah, valid. Some Visa's have working time restrictions and that might be an area for targetting by Border Security. Guess we will have to wait and see.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Predictions for 1 Aug

Yeah, Good call. With some visas having working time restrictions that might mean they take more of an interest. Have to see how it pans out.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are you trying to force 4fow2 on a plane to South East Asia?
    Unreadable websites (If you dont speak Mandarin) wanting $500 plus an hour.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Are you trying to force 4fow2 on a plane to South East Asia?
    Unreadable websites (If you dont speak Mandarin) wanting $500 plus an hour.
    Haha, You can do website translate. The OP wanted to see what the competition looks like from down south who have setup shop up here. Hopefully competition will make these prices come down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the prices will only go up, each one insisting their services are better than others.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well as far as what I think or hope will happen is first........we can give a proper review.
    So I saw girl A and she did B,C and D and it cost this much.
    That will change things as far as service I am hoping. I have mentioned other sites a few times and what the reviews are like in NSW so I am hoping at least we can give more feedback to everyone on here.

The other good thing that will happen gradually is girls will be able to get together in a house/unit and have 3 or so in a place and do what they want without any probing by the police and also if they do get a dickhead punter they can report them to the police without worrying about what happens next.

And I do hope in time that some of the Western Sydney type brothel owners do set up here so they can show how its done and then we will be the winner eventually with prices maybe.....maybe coming down or at least there are not many extras.
    As I have mentioned a few times BBBJ is standard service....usually anal is the extra.
    And also just to mention I am talking about full service providers, not massage....That may become better also.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hopefully less regulation will lead to more competition and eventually an end to the god awful extras culture we have up here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Please take note: A 25% price reduction begins on 1 August

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've followed the situation in Victoria for several years which is the same as here and would expect that it will be similar results. A few shops will offer more services and occasional ones will drop their prices but overall not a lot changes except that the concern about being raided is gone for the punter. The main driver of prices is always general economic conditions and while the media do their usual beat up about the "Cost of living crisis" the truth is that with unemployment at 4% and holding girls can get a steady job in various industries so there is no need to turn to sex work in desperation. I did just see this advert on Locanto which shows that the shop owners are much more brazen now with their adverts https://www.locanto.com.au/brisbane/...available.html This happened in Vic after 1 Dec '23 but the ads disappeared fairly quickly as I think they found that those ads attracted the wrong type of customer and caused the girls a fair bit of bother.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJorgan View Post
    I've followed the situation in Victoria for several years which is the same as here and would expect that it will be similar results. A few shops will offer more services and occasional ones will drop their prices but overall not a lot changes except that the concern about being raided is gone for the punter. The main driver of prices is always general economic conditions and while the media do their usual beat up about the "Cost of living crisis" the truth is that with unemployment at 4% and holding girls can get a steady job in various industries so there is no need to turn to sex work in desperation. I did just see this advert on Locanto which shows that the shop owners are much more brazen now with their adverts https://www.locanto.com.au/brisbane/...available.html This happened in Vic after 1 Dec '23 but the ads disappeared fairly quickly as I think they found that those ads attracted the wrong type of customer and caused the girls a fair bit of bother.
    Looks like I’m going to Ccopers Plains

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast