View Poll Results: How long is too long to be asked to wait for a booking if you arrive on time?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • 15 minutes

16 41.03%
  • 30 minutes

20 51.28%
  • 1 hour

2 5.13%
  • 2 hours (or other - explain below)

1 2.56%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How long is too long to be asked to wait when you arrive for a booking?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Depends on supply and demand but I would say 15mins.

No booking 20min
    Booking 10min
    Simplez

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have come to realise that it is not a professional industry and the owners do not care about making you wait.

They only care about the bottom line and realise we are horny buggers so we will just wait.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by stallionmachine123 View Post
    I have come to realise that it is not a professional industry and the owners do not care about making you wait.

They only care about the bottom line and realise we are horny buggers so we will just wait.
    Yes, it's ok to make us wait but if we are 5 mins late then they get upset.

I say wait 10 mins and walk, anymore means they double booked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    10 mins is my go to, after 5 I'll ask for an update and if its longer than 10 I'll ask if anyone else is available or leave

Junior Member(有D料到)
    15 minutes max, depends if it is one of your favourites.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If its a new place or popular girl somewhere I'm traveling far for I'll message ahead to confirm the appointment is still on time. If i haven't rung ahead and they're running late I'll see who else is available, always happy to see a line up (seeing as theres so much ai/photoshop going on with girls photos these days). depending on whos available or how long the wait is I'll either wait (up to 15mins) or chose someone different... cant waste that blue pill!!

i've had a bit of a run around from shops around the city... i'm usually upfront and tell them look i've paid parking up to X time, so if they're going to be any longer i need to know now whether to extend my parking or not.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If it's a long term regular then I'd be prepared to wait up to 15 minutes, no problem, it wouldn't even annoy me if they've always looked after me in the past.

If it's someone I've only seen a few times I'm probably going to suck it up but not bother to return to see her again.

40 minutes is a very long time to have to wait and it's pretty obvious the shop don't really value your repeat business over a walk in / the previous customer. No worries, you don't have to look after me and I don't have to return to the shop.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234