Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Are you dating a WL right now?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calves View Post
    If you're really dating Momo you are the luckiest man in Sydney
    Well done bro Momos one of the tightest girls I’ve had.

Protip she really enjoyed getting her asshole eaten out!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There are 4 girls on roster with 4 letters that start with M.
    Last edited by Pokemonmaster; 15-06-2024 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    Or it could mean she is done with her party days and bad decisions and now that all the bad boys have ran through her, she wants to settle for a good safe guy. Once girls get older they will settle even if they not particularly attracted to the guy physically.
    My money is on that... seen it myself and was wise enough to walk away, didnt want me then? Can't have me now either.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    Or it could mean she is done with her party days and bad decisions and now that all the bad boys have ran through her, she wants to settle for a good safe guy. Once girls get older they will settle even if they not particularly attracted to the guy physically.
    This has been my experience too. Young girls want guys who are fun - that often means irresponsible and spontaneous. But later on in life they realise these fun guys have no stability or security, so they turn to the guys who have beeb stable and secure all their lives (aka boring).

The fun guys are only good for fun, they don't provide a roof over the girls' head or their offsprings.

Banned
    Better off keeping them on rotation. No serious commitment needed is there? Unless you’re a guy who feels insecure.

Yep. Such a waste of time. Most of them that date a WL have no skills whatsoever with normal woman. They are all the same as well. Once they start dating a WL, they ask them to quit. Come on, there is no way in hell they will quit unless you have the $ to support them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is this the infamous Minji???! Wow...

What was the damage per session? I'm surprised she's married. Thought she was back in Korea.

Exactly right LuvJapPussy. I am no Brad Pitt in looks but have had no issues with speaking to woman regardless of appearance. I have know girls that are hot as fuck and some that are ugly as fuck, either way, they are woman and are awesome people.

And you are right about the appearance/handsome/non good looking guys dating WL's. They are good with business and other things but when it comes to dating, they lack confidence so feel the need to date a WL. I think the reason they date WL's is because they would not be able to do it in the real world. Going to the brothel is a alternative way of introducing themselves and meeting a woman as oppose to the other way which is meeting woman in the real world. Its sort of a backdoor / alternative way of them meeting a WL and asking them out and start dating. But yeah, majority of dudes that date WL's can't date in the real world. Sorry, its just reality. And I have seen it time and time again from the WL's I see. WL's do not love their boyfriends. It all boils down to having someone there to support them emotionally/physically.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Its sad though. You're right, no skills with normal women and/or usually they are not handsome or good looking men either. They have the white knight syndrome and think the girl wants to be saved from the sex industry.

Its the exact same thing with the old bald fat Farang guys that go to Thailand & marries a sex worker. Then gives her a monthly salary to quit her job, but she still sleeps with customers because he can never give her enough money.

Not a surprise at all bro.

Every girl, no matter who or what she was, will eventually feel the urge to get married & have babies by 29-30 years old.
    It's a strong indication of the power of loneliness. Even though my marriage lacks in certain areas I still have that sense of belonging n purpose.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Some great and valid points above. The WL-BF dating arrangement is a complex and interesting one, but when you skin this animal it generally looks something like this:

Chick
    - She's young attractive and comes here to make as much money in the shortest amount of time.
    - She gets herself a bf for (temporary) companionship, intimacy, and for the physical/emotional security. Afterall, she's still a young woman with hormones and emotions and needs to feel like a normal woman when she's not prostituting herself for a fistful of dollars
    - She has no intentions in marrying or settling down with the bf, it's just a short term arrangement while she makes money.
    - She'll generally have the bf wrapped around her little finger and with enough sex appeal she'll receive a ton of kickbacks, gifts and perks from the bf and the plethora of thirsty desperate punters that get their plumbing serviced by the chick. At this point she'll be stringing several blokes along (her rotation)
    - She works 5 to 7 days per week 12hrs a day to maximise her earnings.
    - Her so called friends at the shop are not really her friends but bitchy narcissistic jealous rivals; the only thing all these chicks have in common is that they suck cocks and get pumped by random old fat punters all day long.
    - Rinse and repeat cycle but in a different area/country.

Boyfriend
    - For the bf the WL is just a trophy girl, someone he can show off, take out to movies, restaurants, concerts, trips etc
    - He gets free sex and maybe the occasional raw dog when she's on the rags.
    - He has no intentions in settling down or marrying the chick ie she's just a prostitute
    - If/when the bf falls in love with the chick (RED flag) that's when the situationship turns to a situation-shit, another words he is as good as fucked.
    Note: Most of these arrangements start off as situationships, but if the situationship turns into a relationship it's the bf that generally ends up fucked financially, emotionally and psychologically.

Some other variations to the above include
    - WL in search of a visa-PR mule (aka PR'oyfriend)
    - These chicks are generally the older and more seasoned MILFs with a kid and some bad debts back home.
    - The MILFs cannot compete with their younger sexier prettier rivals, and with time and age against them, they look for lonely old fat balding single/divorced retirees; ie blokes with money and assets (Note: looks, hair, physique, charm, hyegene etc are optional only)
    - Once they get residency and the lifestyle they seek it's just a question of whether the old cunt kicks the bucket first or whether she dumps him first.

In some aspects it's a hard and sad life but ultimately it's their choice and their life; there's no wrong or right, just the consequences of their actions and their fucked up perspective on life in that money will make them happy

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by critical brain mass View Post
    Well done bro Momos one of the tightest girls I’ve had.

Protip she really enjoyed getting her asshole eaten out!
    If you think Momo is tight. TW Sherry is so much tighter than come J Aimi..even J Mari is or about same as Momo.
    They're all good root! j May is the best root there for me..it's having sex with a virgin only 21 yo

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Some great and valid points above. The WL-BF dating arrangement is a complex and interesting one, but when you skin this animal it generally looks something like this:

Chick
    - She's young attractive and comes here to make as much money in the shortest amount of time.
    - She gets herself a bf for (temporary) companionship, intimacy, and for the physical/emotional security. Afterall, she's still a young woman with hormones and emotions and needs to feel like a normal woman when she's not prostituting herself for a fistful of dollars
    - She has no intentions in marrying or settling down with the bf, it's just a short term arrangement while she makes money.
    - She'll generally have the bf wrapped around her little finger and with enough sex appeal she'll receive a ton of kickbacks, gifts and perks from the bf and the plethora of thirsty desperate punters that get their plumbing serviced by the chick. At this point she'll be stringing several blokes along (her rotation)
    - She works 5 to 7 days per week 12hrs a day to maximise her earnings.
    - Her so called friends at the shop are not really her friends but bitchy narcissistic jealous rivals; the only thing all these chicks have in common is that they suck cocks and get pumped by random old fat punters all day long.
    - Rinse and repeat cycle but in a different area/country.

Boyfriend
    - For the bf the WL is just a trophy girl, someone he can show off, take out to movies, restaurants, concerts, trips etc
    - He gets free sex and maybe the occasional raw dog when she's on the rags.
    - He has no intentions in settling down or marrying the chick ie she's just a prostitute
    - If/when the bf falls in love with the chick (RED flag) that's when the situationship turns to a situation-shit, another words he is as good as fucked.
    Note: Most of these arrangements start off as situationships, but if the situationship turns into a relationship it's the bf that generally ends up fucked financially, emotionally and psychologically.

Some other variations to the above include
    - WL in search of a visa-PR mule (aka PR'oyfriend)
    - These chicks are generally the older and more seasoned MILFs with a kid and some bad debts back home.
    - The MILFs cannot compete with their younger sexier prettier rivals, and with time and age against them, they look for lonely old fat balding single/divorced retirees; ie blokes with money and assets (Note: looks, hair, physique, charm, hyegene etc are optional only)
    - Once they get residency and the lifestyle they seek it's just a question of whether the old cunt kicks the bucket first or whether she dumps him first.

In some aspects it's a hard and sad life but ultimately it's their choice and their life; there's no wrong or right, just the consequences of their actions and their fucked up perspective on life in that money will make them happy
    All valid points. Like you said bro, its their choice and life. They all have the opportunity to get out but don't. I have heard from some that they are over the money but due to their age, need to work to pay bills and debts. And with no super, they are in a really difficult situation already once they past 30 - 35 and still doing this job.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    If you think Momo is tight. TW Sherry is so much tighter than come J Aimi..even J Mari is or about same as Momo.
    They're all good root! j May is the best root there for me..it's having sex with a virgin only 21 yo
    Which Aimi are you referring to?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    It all boils down to having someone there to support them emotionally/physically.
    Isn't this what a normal relationship is?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Isn't this what a normal relationship is?
    It's supposed to be that. but times have changed.

Most modern day chicks (including the 300+ pounders) are delusional. They all seek that elusive male unicorn; a bloke that looks like Brad Pitt, has the physique of Mr Olympia, smells like Tom Ford, the wealth of Elon Musk, and the brains of Terence Tao. I mean if the chick is a Miss Universe, a catwalk or centrefold model then fuck yeah, she's entitled to a unicorn everyday of the week, but for those chicks that bring fuck all to a man's table....hell no! The juice ain't worth the fucken squeeze.

A Slightly Different Perspective

Maybe we travel in different circles... the ones I know, while OZ has free education (and if you can't afford the incidentals like uniforms, the state will help you), medical (never met an Aussie who complained they couldn't afford medical care (and again, if they can't, the state helps), there's CentreLink, etc, etc... Where the girls I know come from, that's not the case. Education is not free, medical care is "you pay" (or govt hospital which you don't want), your parents retirement can be a direct responsibility of yours (the well known "repaying the mother's milk")... It's not the state, but the family who is responsible. So, if your kid's hungry, your parents need medicine, you want your kid to get a good education to have a chance at a better life... there's no queuing up at CentreLink, it's up to you to provide. Not so much as money making them happy, but money necessary to survive, to take care of family. And I'm not talking about the "papa sick, mama sick, buffalo die" BS. A girl who's suddenly a widow, left with a kid to support. A father with TB who needs expensive foreign medicine. Or just someone who sees that the only hope for retirement is to go be an expat in a shitty job, earn enough to build a shophouse back home.

Ask yourself, could you be an expat in a foreign country where you couldn't speak the language, working a shit job, to earn money for yourself/family. Easy to say yes, a lot less easy to actually do (what's CentreLink's number...).

And one last thought: to those who complain about her lack of communication skills, why don't you try speaking to her in HER mother tongue. Go try and live in a foreign country and pick up the language there... And if you're ever lucky enough to visit her in her country, you will be amazed at how intelligent SHE is, and how ignorant YOU are.

Well, that's my circle of experiences...

...but for those chicks that bring fuck all to a man's table....hell no! The juice ain't worth the fucken squeeze.
    The ones I've met, certainly not everyone, but a number... could bring something to the table, and I'm not talking dinner (though a number are quite good cooks). Some one who's willing to do what is necessary to support the family, not run away or sit on the curb and cry, but stand in the trenches with you when the shit hits the fan... Trick is, she has to look at you as family, and that is earned...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Which Aimi are you referring to?
    There is only 1 Ami at 108. Not Aimi at no 6 you thinking off, Ami will shit all over her ! Go check 108 website for Ami photo
    Better face
    Way better body- killer ass
    Better attitude cheek/fun girl
    Better sex
    Better kisser
    Better asslide
    Better boobs
    Better pussy
    Better lips
    Better age
    Better on all four. Hahaha. I think that's about it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Maybe we travel in different circles... the ones I know, while OZ has free education (and if you can't afford the incidentals like uniforms, the state will help you), medical (never met an Aussie who complained they couldn't afford medical care (and again, if they can't, the state helps), there's CentreLink, etc, etc... Where the girls I know come from, that's not the case. Education is not free, medical care is "you pay" (or govt hospital which you don't want), your parents retirement can be a direct responsibility of yours (the well known "repaying the mother's milk")... It's not the state, but the family who is responsible. So, if your kid's hungry, your parents need medicine, you want your kid to get a good education to have a chance at a better life... there's no queuing up at CentreLink, it's up to you to provide. Not so much as money making them happy, but money necessary to survive, to take care of family. And I'm not talking about the "papa sick, mama sick, buffalo die" BS. A girl who's suddenly a widow, left with a kid to support. A father with TB who needs expensive foreign medicine. Or just someone who sees that the only hope for retirement is to go be an expat in a shitty job, earn enough to build a shophouse back home.

Ask yourself, could you be an expat in a foreign country where you couldn't speak the language, working a shit job, to earn money for yourself/family. Easy to say yes, a lot less easy to actually do (what's CentreLink's number...).

And one last thought: to those who complain about her lack of communication skills, why don't you try speaking to her in HER mother tongue. Go try and live in a foreign country and pick up the language there... And if you're ever lucky enough to visit her in her country, you will be amazed at how intelligent SHE is, and how ignorant YOU are.

Well, that's my circle of experiences...

The ones I've met, certainly not everyone, but a number... could bring something to the table, and I'm not talking dinner (though a number are quite good cooks). Some one who's willing to do what is necessary to support the family, not run away or sit on the curb and cry, but stand in the trenches with you when the shit hits the fan... Trick is, she has to look at you as family, and that is earned...
    How many girls are in those situations though? Most I have come across are doing it so they can travel and buy LV.

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    There is only 1 Aim at 108. Not Aimi at no 6 you thinking off, Aim will shit all over her ! Go check 108 website for Aimi photo
    Better face
    Way better body- killer ass
    Better attitude cheek/fun girl
    Better sex
    Better kisser
    Better asslide
    Better boobs
    Better pussy
    Better lips
    Better age
    Better on all four. Hahaha. I think that's about it
    Haha thanks mate

How many girls are in those situations though? Most I have come across are doing it so they can travel and buy LV.
    Depends on your servers demographics... In my case, I'd bet the vast majority; family...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For the sake of clarity, the context here is prostitutes in developed countries not prostitutes in third world countries.

And as for chicks of today, the moral of the story is 'they just don't build 'em the way they used to'

Chicks of yesteryear
    IMG_1240.jpg

Chicks of today
    IMG_1238.jpg

DIFFICULT times create STRONG people
    STRONG people create EASY times
    EASY times create WEAK people
    WEAK people create DIFFICULT times

So based on the above, as a society I'd say we're on third base nearing fourth base.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast