Thread: J Mugi - Hands down the best body I have seen in decade

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

J Mugi - Hands down the best body I have seen in decade

The J Mugi's photos caught my eyes then made a booking. Though I have learned to be realistic and never really rely on photos. Mugi surprised me big time.

The intro wasn't as smooth as usual at GE. Arrived on time and was told she is running a bit late. No worries but waited for 40mins in the room still no signs of Mugi. Proceeded to Reception and was told that she got serious complaint from the previous customer and they were addressing the issue. Then I realised that the girl behind me in sailor moon dress was Mugi. She was standing there like a student done mistake and being scolded by the teacher.

Credit to the reception that they did not want me to have bad experience. I had option to either proceed with Mugi, which they assured me that Mugi has committed to up game her service to standard, or I can choose another girl. It's a shame as Mugi looked totally my type. Petite body with perfect proportion and curve. But I was worried that she may not be in good mood to service so decided to skip. BTW, Lilian was free and did an intro but I didn't feel like in the mood so left.

Back in the car I still got blueballs and felt like I got hooked with Mugi. Decided to go back and paid a 45mins session. I am glad I did.

Mugi came in the room and we finally did a proper intro. We laughed a bit for the drama just had. She gave me a hug and I proceeded to kiss her. She responded really well with DFK while she still has towels in her hands and I found it really sensual.

Her body is the biggest highlight as soon as she striped. I might be bias as I like petite girl. But hands down, she has the best, and probably the most perfect body I have seen in life. I can skim through my AV collection and would struggle to find anyone that can compete this body. Perfectly shaped E cup boobs, best of all time, slim waist with not an ounce of extra fat, nicely curved hips and yet slim legs. Shoot me if you can name a better body of any WL or even AV actress that have better body than hers.

The shower part was a bit slow which shows that she is inexperienced. English is almost non-existent so please be patient with communication. But apart from this, everything flew smoothly. Her boobs are biggest fun to play with and I fondled them most of the time. Her pussy is lasered clean and tasted absolute delicious. She got multiple orgasm while I DATY and fingered her and she took it very well. Dom up and sex in multiple positions, mis, doggy, standing dogy, she on top… and I feel I was in heaven. Finished with CIM and she took every drop of my load. She was taking her time to reach for the tissue and slowly spit it out, no rush at all.

Chitchat a bit I finally got to see her tattoo in details. She is quite tatted and got quite a lot on her body. Which reminds me J Nami before Covid from GC. Time's up and we shower and kissed goodbye.

I left as a happy man. But I can tell that she is not the type of experienced WL that can make everyone happy. You do need be patient with communication, use Google translate if need to. I can tell she is genuinely trying her best to service. I guess you can't win everything with a 19-year-old girl with her body at her prime age and expect very experienced service. Always YMMV but for me, remarkable experience with Mugi.

Face: 8.5/10
    Service: 8/10
    Body: 12/10

Please note that my score on face is very personal as my aesthetic on face is probably quite different from the majority. e.g. I find Mugi's face is a lot more appealing than Lilian's but I guess many would find the opposite.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yoo I was gonna write an ar but there's 3 ars now so ehhh. Glad you enjoyed her as much as much as I did!

Agreed she has a killer body, massive boobs on such a small body. Her service isn't that good though imo, book her if you want a petite busty girl where you take the lead. She's still learning. I liked her face too, idk how to describe her but her face is cute

I booked 1hr with her and came 35mins in, usually I last till 10min left but she's pretty tight and clenched really hard when I was about to change positions, oops. She also became very wet easily, no lube needed (even when using okamoto condoms which are notorious for needing lube)

English non existent as you said... she would tilt her head and give a cute ? face whenever I said something she didn't understand

I don't have exact dates but she said she's staying until July but will be back in September

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    The J Mugi's photos caught my eyes then made a booking. Though I have learned to be realistic and never really rely on photos. But Mugi surprised me big time.

The intro wasn't as smooth as usual at GE. Arrived on time and was told she is running a bit late. No worries but waited for 40mins in the room still no signs of Mugi. Proceeded to Reception and was told that she got serious complaint from the previous customer and they are addressing the issue. Then I realised that the girl behind me in sailor moon dress was Mugi. She was standing there like a student done mistake and being scolded by the teacher.

Credit to the reception that they did not want me to have bad experience. I had option to either proceed with Mugi, which they assured me that Mugi has committed to up game her service to standard, or I can choose another girl. It's a shame as Mugi looked totally my type. Petite body with perfect proportion and curve. But I was worried that she may not be in good mood to service so decided to skip. BTW, Lilian was free and did an intro but I didn't feel like in the mood so left.

Back in the car I still got blueball and felt like I got hooked with Mugi. Decided to go back and paid a 45mins session. I am glad I did.

Mugi came in the room and we finally did a proper intro. We laughed a bit for the drama just had. She gave me a hug and I proceeded to kiss her. She responded really well with DFK while she still has towels in her hands and I found it really sensual.

Her body is the biggest highlight as soon as she striped. I might be bias as I like petite girl. But hands down, she has the best, and probably the most perfect body I have seen in life. I can skim through my AV collection and would struggle to find anyone that can compete this body. Perfectly shaped E cup boobs, best of all time, slim waist with not an ounce of extra fat, nicely curved hips and yet slim legs. Shoot me if you can name a better body of any WL or even AV actress that have better body than hers.

The shower part was a bit slow which shows that she is inexperienced. English is almost non-existent so please be patient with communication. But apart from this, everything flew smoothly. Her boobs are biggest fun to play with and I fondled them most of the time. Her pussy is lasered clean and tasted absolute delicious. She got multiple orgasm while I DATY and fingered her and she took it very well. Dom up and sex in multiple positions, mis, doggy, standing dogy, she on top… and I feel I was in heaven. Finished with CIM and she took every drop of my load. She was taking her time to reach for the tissue and slowly spit it out, no rush at all.

Chitchat a bit I finally got to see her tattoo in details. She is quite tatted and got quite a lot on her body. Which reminds me J Nami before Covid from GC. Time's up and we shower and kissed goodbye.

I left as a happy man. But I can tell that she is not the type of experienced WL that can make everyone happy. You do need be patient with communication, use Google translate if need to. I can tell she is genuinely trying her best to service. I guess you can't win everything with a 19-year-old girl with her body in her prime age and expect very experienced service. Always YMMV but for me, remarkable experience with Mugi.

Face: 8.5/10
    Service: 8/10
    Body: 12/10

Please note that my score on face is very personal as my aesthetic on face is probably quite different from the majority. e.g. I find Mugi's face is a lot more appealing than Lilian's but I guess many would find the opposite.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey bro nice AR and i'm glad you going back to see J Mugi ended up not a regret punt!

Turning into a bit of a Ginza regular (or Addict) keen to know more on her face.

reception recommended her to me quite highly and told me which photo looks most like her but unfortunately times didnt align on her first day on then when i tried again she was fully booked and then yesterday (?) she wasnt rostered so my fall back was Towa as the other new J Girls not arrive yet

they said really really young, amazing body and natural big boobs for petite girl can make even Jack jack cum just with her boobs LOL

i know eyes are in beauty of the beholder but i thought Lilian face was decent so wanna know more on comparing lilian and mugi... Mugi is more pretty overall because she is younger and more petite or?

I also prefer petite girls as you can see from my reviews and Lilian was bit more curvy than the girls i normally go for but her smooth body and service kinda made up for it lol

thanks in advance and PM me if thats better

Yeaaaa Ginza really pride themselves on TOP TOP service asking feedback all the time and for lower or average scores will ask what was wrong and how girl can improve

awesome you got eat popcorn and watch the drama unfold with reception dealing with the drama right then and there .... i guess that is sometimes the case with green apples they need time and customer to be bit more patient glad it turned out well anyway

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey bro nice AR and i'm glad you going back to see J Mugi ended up not a regret punt!

Turning into a bit of a Ginza regular (or Addict) keen to know more on her face.

reception recommended her to me quite highly and told me which photo looks most like her but unfortunately times didnt align on her first day on then when i tried again she was fully booked and then yesterday (?) she wasnt rostered so my fall back was Towa as the other new J Girls not arrive yet

they said really really young, amazing body and natural big boobs for petite girl can make even Jack jack cum just with her boobs LOL

i know eyes are in beauty of the beholder but i thought Lilian face was decent so wanna know more on comparing lilian and mugi... Mugi is more pretty overall because she is younger and more petite or?

I also prefer petite girls as you can see from my reviews and Lilian was bit more curvy than the girls i normally go for but her smooth body and service kinda made up for it lol

Yeaaaa Ginza really pride themselves on TOP TOP service asking feedback all the time and for lower or average scores will ask what was wrong and how girl can improve

awesome you got eat popcorn and watch the drama unfold with reception dealing with the drama right then and there .... i guess that is sometimes the case with green apples they need time and customer to be bit more patient glad it turned out well anyway

I really feel sorry for her ......... like a student being scolded by a teacher. Afterall, her profile says she is inexperienced and a green apple. She is only 19 years old too! If she likes what she does she can take it up a few notches.

No doubt GE has high standards. The Boys (Tony , Richard ) are quite customer focused. Fancy asking me how i went with Rebecca and Ari? Lol! They were just great but despite being very complimentary about the experience , I think they were kinda disappointed i could not give them a 10! So far there is only one WL for me and she was truly special - not from GE or GC . LoL.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101 View Post
    Yoo I was gonna write an ar but there's 3 ars now so ehhh. Glad you enjoyed her as much as much as I did!

Agreed she has a killer body, massive boobs on such a small body. Her service isn't that good though imo, book her if you want a petite busty girl where you take the lead. She's still learning. I liked her face too, idk how to describe her but her face is cute

I booked 1hr with her and came 35mins in, usually I last till 10min left but she's pretty tight and clenched really hard when I was about to change positions, oops. She also became very wet easily, no lube needed (even when using okamoto condoms which are notorious for needing lube)

English non existent as you said... she would tilt her head and give a cute ? face whenever I said something she didn't understand

I don't have exact dates but she said she's staying until July but will be back in September
    Thanks for the intel. I didn't have much time left to chat so didn't ask for her plan. she is on my repeat list now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post

Thansk bro. Reception was right about Mugi. I am usually not a face man. Body is a lot more important to me when it comes to sexual interaction. plus I am not good at describing face. Mugi has the youth and innocent look on her face, sexy lip and the facial profile is a softer while Lilian is more elegant look and a bit more mature. I skipped Lilian mainly because I prefer toned and firmer body. Lilian's body seems a bit "loose" to me, that's it. I haven't seen her naked yet BTW. Lilian did not look like her photos at all in my view. I will be also interested to hear other's opinion who have seen both.

I might move Kikuno up to be my next and seems she has firmer and curvier body.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Kikuno is the curvy type bro. Not firm and toned. Nice soft feminine body.
    Kikuno is not even close to Mugi as far as body goes, but her attitude is x100 better then Mugi.
    Lilian is slim and slender with natural soft feminine body. No masculine gym muscles. Superb service.
    Body - Mugi wins.
    Service - Lilian wins.
    GFE - Kikuno wins.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Kikuno is not even close to Mugi as far as body goes, but her attitude is x100 better then Mugi.
    Lilian is slim and slender with natural soft feminine body. No masculine gym muscles. Superb service.
    Body - Mugi wins.
    Service - Lilian wins.
    GFE - Kikuno wins.
    Thanks rooter for the Intel. Then I will see them all to get the best of them.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

GINZA quality control and Pricing accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    I really feel sorry for her ......... like a student being scolded by a teacher. Afterall, her profile says she is inexperienced and a green apple. She is only 19 years old too! If she likes what she does she can take it up a few notches.

No doubt GE has high standards. The Boys (Tony , Richard ) are quite customer focused. Fancy asking me how i went with Rebecca and Ari? Lol! They were just great but despite being very complimentary about the experience , I think they were kinda disappointed i could not give them a 10! So far there is only one WL for me and she was truly special - not from GE or GC . LoL.
    BOTH shops imo are very customer focused and top quality control 3 shops infact if you count the old 278 one which also has reception asking for feedback of girls post sex

i think there are always 2 sides to the story and glass half full kinda thing right?

YES i too feel sorry for Mugi especially being scolded at reception desk right in front of everyone BUT in all my last visits so far 1 only seen this 2-3 times and in those cases it was the customers fault ..... but i guess this time maybe Mugi was at fault too?

If Mugi doesnt want to provide a certain service e.g. doesnt want to do DFK or no Rimming or no CIM then thats fine just need to put in her profile and adjust price accordingly

BUT if she wants go for higher price or maintain ginza standard then she will need to reflect the diamond services advertised.

I have given so so feedback and improvements for the girl to reception but never seen them call the girl out to come explain or to teach them WE (me and reception) just note it down as yes service not great but its reflective of her price or service not great but she is inexperienced or new to job etc

Like i cant really complain too much or mark a girl down if her DFK wasnt good or BBBJ was shit when i know im going in to see a green apple if that makes sense but the feedback kinda helps reception get a sense of what to retrain her on or what to emphasise the focus on

not sure how it works too with price and the J Girls agents but one time i gave quite strong negative feedback to a J Girl and reception took it seriously writing it down and taking photo to then send the agent and he said ok i will tell agent not sure if that means the agent also trains them or need approval to re-evaluate their price....

so for Reception to call her out the customer must have had a really bad experience and whatever the complaint was from customer perhaps it was warranted and fair?

lets see how it goes what i LOVE about Ginza is GINZA fairness to customers and girls

shout out to reception team at both CLUB and EMPIRE - just look at J Rain who was let go after lots of bad feedback and Shion who got price adjusted from $300 at debut to now $280

likewise they reward the top girls with price increase cos they have enough customers like J Asumi and J Haku

I always low key get mad with J Asumi -- its a love hate relationship when i was lucky enough to see her at $290/300? and now seeing her at $330 i can no longer mentally justify the hike for the same service compared to when i go the early bird discount of seeing her early into her debut LOL

her vocals and antics like Hey SIRI and then talks japanese or when she goes Hey Siri and puts her hand towards my hand like ok now u talk still cracks me up to this day!! Ahahah

So bro if u dont mind sharing and if she is still working whos the 10/10 WL for u? LOL xD

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thansk bro. Reception was right about Mugi. I am usually not a face man. Body is a lot more important to me when it comes to sexual interaction. plus I am not good at describing face. Mugi has the youth and innocent look on her face, sexy lip and the facial profile is a softer while Lilian is more elegant look and a bit more mature. I skipped Lilian mainly because I prefer toned and firmer body. Lilian's body seems a bit "loose" to me, that's it. I haven't seen her naked yet BTW. Lilian did not look like her photos at all in my view. I will be also interested to hear other's opinion who have seen both.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young and innocent sends an instant message and signal to my big brain and smaller brain the smaller brain being more dangerous in making my wallet lighter LOL

yea they (reception) know i prefer face above all things but will settle for lower face if body is good and very petite hahahahahaa

thats why they said to me everything ok with Towa or u not really like? Cos when i came over i wasnt that happy compare with say Futuba

and then they said yea i know shes not Miwa looking but what about the other stuff like body and service and i was like yea shes good for her price and OF COURSE not expecting Miwa looking cos shes $320 LOL $40 price gap

yea agree Lilian has a bit more elegant and mature look and defs an older lady you would catch seeing a J Hostess bar which is why so surprised labnelled as inexperience LOL

YUP hahaha i can confirm Lilian not that thin as photos - Size 7 is probably more accurate and fair

and as per my AR on her i could feel and see the tummy roll in some sex angles LOL

As for her face yea maybe i got blurred abit by the red light but yea what ever the photos show for face minus a bit for filters LOL

between the 2 - Lilian and Futuba - Futuba wins hands down for me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Body - Mugi wins.
    Service - Lilian wins.
    GFE - Kikuno wins.
    Awesome intel and comparisons bro!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hard to see her at the moment. She was booked out yesterday when I tried to book, no surprise really as it was late in her shift, so had her booked for today but she canceled unfortunately.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably won’t last long given she was scolded in front of customers. Ginza obviously do their best to ensure customers leave satisfied. But can’t help but think it’s not always the girl’s fault and there are some unreasonable punters out there who lack respect. Just my 2 cents for whatever it’s worth.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Rate mugi boobs!!! Hahhahahaa

Btw she still has that sexy badass blonde hair

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Probably won’t last long given she was scolded in front of customers. Ginza obviously do their best to ensure customers leave satisfied. But can’t help but think it’s not always the girl’s fault and there are some unreasonable punters out there who lack respect. Just my 2 cents for whatever it’s worth.
    She’s popular but still had some evening shifts when I asked this morning but settled for Miley instead