Thread: Rates

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Rates

I had a talk with few friends who know the field very well and they have talked with many customers [ and not only] in the last 10 years.
    Ginza [and two other shops are very close] has the perfect model on rates and tiers / quality control. From 250$ to 300$ for an hour [and with a such a good balance for the 30 and 45 minutes] with the service to include ... dfk, daty, fiv, bbbj, cim, fs. - The 250$ to 290$ for an hour is the range of rate that will stay for long because is the right rate and business like Ginza know.
    So, keep this as a guide and don't leave few 'houses of love' or massage shops or ml to fool you, unless you want.

Personal I say no to the shops that have the same rate for all the wl's [ I want tiers] because is impossible [we are humans, equal but all different] all the wl to have the same attitude / willing / energy / beauty / body.
    Tiers exist for to help the healthy competition and also to help the customer to decide.

Also, there are many ml's out there who fool people with the tips and few of these customers they accept it.
    How is possible a customer to pay in a massage shop [in total] the same money or more than he pays at Ginza for less or similar service?

Enjoy!!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bro, have you been punting recently? That rate range you quoted $250 - $290 /hr is a thing of the past at the Ginzas. It's now $280 - $380 for the hour.

Also, very few girls are actually priced at $280. I'd say the median would be $300 /hr now. That's in the middle of the bell curve, most of the girls are priced with that rate.

My point is, whilst we complain about other alternatives jacking up their prices and use the Ginzas as the baseline for comparison, the Ginzas themselves have been doing the exact same thing. I'd say they have done it more than the alternatives, it just doesn't feel that way because they spread their rates out in a bell curve. Go back to before inflation became a problem. $300 /hr was the top rate (J Emma). Now it's the norm.

Compared to RNT. It's still $50 for a NHJ. Or $150 for FS. Price gouging for FS... That's been going on forever. Even before this inflationary period, there have always been girls trying to rip you off to pay overs for FS.

So let's say you pay $150 for FS. Yeah I know, pay the same or more for "same" service you get at Ginza. BUT.... It's not the same service, bro. I can easily get a fantastic, back cracking massage at a good establishment like SGM/SBM, then fuck the lady (I only need 20 mins max), all for less than the median rate at Ginza. I've never had a good massage at Ginza... Have you?

Look, I am a 100% Ginza fanboi. It's the only FS shop I ever visit. Love them to bits. But they're great for one thing, while RNTs are great for another thing. If you are the type that can fuck for 1 hour, good on you, Ginza is the best value for money. But if you're like me, never use up all the 1 hour in fucking, well, it feels like a bit of a waste of time and money going for that "whole hog" type of experience. Besides, I love a good massage.

Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    So, keep this as a guide and don't leave few 'houses of love' or massage shops or ml to fool you, unless you want.

Personal I say no to the shops that have the same rate for all the wl's [ I want tiers] because is impossible [we are humans, equal but all different] all the wl to have the same attitude / willing / energy / beauty / body.
    Tiers exist for to help the healthy competition and also to help the customer to decide.

Also, there are many ml's out there who fool people with the tips and few of these customers they accept it.
    How is possible a customer to pay in a massage shop [in total] the same money or more than he pays at Ginza for less or similar service?
    • How can they fool you? Well, you do have to talk to her PERSONALLY to establish what's on the menu.
    • Tiers? I'm a simple sort, too confusing. Lead, zinc, silver, gold, diamond, platinum, zirconium... Out of curiosity, I checked the Ginza roster today... solid diamond across the board... I'm sure most deliver the service, but, MY experience, it still comes down to the two individuals involved. And your "is impossible [we are humans, equal but all different] all the wl to have the same attitude / willing / energy / beauty / body" I don't think have that much to do with tiers...
    • Again, IF you talk to the ML, assess her attitude WITH YOU, I think you have a very good chance of success. Just know the going rates going in.

When you shop, do you accept MSRP, or do you make a bid on Ebay?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, have you been punting recently? That rate range you quoted $250 - $290 /hr is a thing of the past at the Ginzas. It's now $280 - $380 for the hour.

Also, very few girls are actually priced at $280. I'd say the median would be $300 /hr now. That's in the middle of the bell curve, most of the girls are priced with that rate.

My point is, whilst we complain about other alternatives jacking up their prices and use the Ginzas as the baseline for comparison, the Ginzas themselves have been doing the exact same thing. I'd say they have done it more than the alternatives, it just doesn't feel that way because they spread their rates out in a bell curve. Go back to before inflation became a problem. $300 /hr was the top rate (J Emma). Now it's the norm.

Compared to RNT. It's still $50 for a NHJ. Or $150 for FS. Price gouging for FS... That's been going on forever. Even before this inflationary period, there have always been girls trying to rip you off to pay overs for FS.

So let's say you pay $150 for FS. Yeah I know, pay the same or more for "same" service you get at Ginza. BUT.... It's not the same service, bro. I can easily get a fantastic, back cracking massage at a good establishment like SGM/SBM, then fuck the lady (I only need 20 mins max), all for less than the median rate at Ginza. I've never had a good massage at Ginza... Have you?

Look, I am a 100% Ginza fanboi. It's the only FS shop I ever visit. Love them to bits. But they're great for one thing, while RNTs are great for another thing. If you are the type that can fuck for 1 hour, good on you, Ginza is the best value for money. But if you're like me, never use up all the 1 hour in fucking, well, it feels like a bit of a waste of time and money going for that "whole hog" type of experience. Besides, I love a good massage.
    Well said, I agree with the benefits of the MP's for the exact reasons you mention. Worst case, you still have an excellent chance at a good massage. In a brothel, it's "we know what you're here for". In an MP, it's more personalized, really up to the girl as to what extras she'll offer YOU.

Ginza, I agree with $300/hour average, while MP's are, say on average, $220 ($70 shop, $150 FS). $80/punt savings, punt once a week, in a month, $320 in your pocket, which is way more than enough for an additional MP oil change. Plus, not all quote $150, a number have accepted $130, some even $100. Find those $130's, $200/punt, in a month, that's $400 savings, which is 2 more punts per month.

My attitude, Ginza is a birthday/Christmas treat, not an every time event. I will readily admit being a Cheap Charley, but they also add, khun jai dii. Sure, no doubt more Ferraris at Ginza, but a Mini-coop on a curvy road can be one hell of a ride.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I noticed the average age of girls at Ginza is now easily in 30s and beyond.

Personally 350 /hr for a girl in that age range is not value to me. You can score better value in some massage shops

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    GM, only 2 or 3 wl [I think] are on 380$ per hour, and do you know why?
    - The general rate at Ginza is 280$ to 290$ for an hour all included, plus the quality in the room, hygiene etc.
    - 150$ for fs? And you pay this even if you see the ml for 30minutes? And what about the foreplay, dfk, daty, fiv, bbbj [I don't mention the cim] included? And what about if you see the ml for 45minutes?
    I fully understand you that you enjoy the massage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Personaa check the web sites ... the most are 280$ to 290$ and 300$.

Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    11Bravo, are you new to this field? Do you have already? Or when you are going to have ml as a friend, ask her/them please about the word ...fool. I have many ml's as real friends.
    - Yes, the range of rate create 'tiers'. I should be more specific on this what I mean.
    - Yes, all the wl / ml have different face, body, personality, attitude, energy etc. So, the rate needs to be different and that is healthy way to run nicely a house of love.
    There are few good shops but have one rate for an hour- 45 minutes etc. for all the girls ... how come? Are they clones?

cheers

11Bravo, are you new to this field? Do you have already? Or when you are going to have ml friends, ask them please about the word ...fool. I have many ml's as real friends.
    - Yes, the range of rate create 'tiers'. I should be more specific on this what I mean.
    - Yes, all the wl / ml have different face, body, personality, attitude, energy etc. So, the rate needs to be different and that is healthy way to run nicely a house of love.
    There are few good shops but have one rate for an hour- 45 minutes etc. for all the girls ... how come? Are they clones?

cheers
    • Well, now, you just might be onto something... I've only been doing this for, let's see now, three........... Well, you'll have to broaden your horizons to international, but it shouldn't be difficult to establish my bona fides... though I will admit some of my posts have been consigned to the dustbin of history... so much for the last century... Still, if you look at a ROD thread, they do go back a bit... It's just bad form to post links to other forums...
    • Honestly, never been called a fool, at least in a language I would recognize... Now jai dii, habibi, lao gong ... was once even told "Why are you asking my price? Everyone knows you're Mr. 500" - ah, the intel of the CIA....
    • No disrespect to Sydney, but the methodology is not exactly conducive to friendships, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1.5, even 2 hours... Now, in those climes where the times are measured in HOURS, as in 12, 14, 16, 18... there's a lot of time for making friends...

And as for real friends... that's someone who you let stay at your place for a day, a week, a month, while you're not there for the duration...

We EACH have our price ceilings, just as each provider has their price floors... As I've said MANY times, it all comes down to what HER experience is worth to YOU that day... Or as I've been told many times, "Up to you..."

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    11B ... just for to close this about the 'fool', to say again ...
    If you have already or if you gonna have in the future girls to your circle of 'friends' who are working in this field, ask them [or if they trust you, they will tell you by themselves] and maybe they can reveal to you, what they say when they talk to each other about customers, tips etc. I leave it here.

Thanks

11B ... just for to close this about the 'fool', to say again ...
    If you have already or if you gonna have in the future girls to your circle of 'friends' who are working in this field, ask them [or if they trust you, they will tell you by themselves] and maybe they can reveal to you, what they say when they talk to each other about customers, tips etc. I leave it here.

Thanks
    You're joking, right? I might not be the greatest linguist, but attitude and tone (and I'm not talking Asian tonals) speak volumes if you know how to listen. Or perhaps you don't understand the significance of khun jai dii...

As to their opinion of others? Machts nichts... Still,

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post3071383

Or the girl who misjudged a customer, he took her home, no clue as to where, and it seemed he wanted a partner for his (aka man's) best friend... She did escape but spent an hour+ wandering around DARK streets, looking for a main street and a taxi, while fearing that he'd come after her... Or the girl who was thrown out naked into the hotel's hallway because the client was displeased with her service, sans payment, she banging on the door at 2AM wanting her clothes back so she could leave. He eventually did relent, perhaps realizing that there, both provider and client would be arrested and thrown in jail... Or the bar FL a-lister, except for my birthday or Christmas above my ceiling, still, on passing, she'd come over and chat for awhile, providing comments on passing potentials, before, as she'd say, "time to open the office"...

Or perhaps I misunderstand your point. Only ML's might refer to fools because of the variations in services delivered, while WL's won't given the tiered services... Methinks NOT, and that IS PERSONAL experience.

MY experience the key is quite easy... as Aretha taught us... R.....E.....S.....P.....E.....C.....T
    Give some, get some...

As Trink would say, 'Nuff said.
    Last edited by 11Bravo; 17-06-2024 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Spelling Lesson

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I noticed the average age of girls at Ginza is now easily in 30s and beyond.

Personally 350 /hr for a girl in that age range is not value to me. You can score better value in some massage shops
    ---
    'average age of girls at Ginza is now easily in 30s' ... no is not, is around 26.
    How many girls are on 350? Average rate in all shops is 290 for an hour.