Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miclop View Post
    Nah, I don't agree.
    I have no trouble finding something acceptable that I want inside Thermae.
    The trick is not to be openly aggressive, and also not look to be a window shopper only.
    The gogo or bargirl approach does not work at all in there.

There are two successful approaches with these girls, and both let them do the selecting, in a way so to speak.

First way, is to slowly go around the room, let girls approach you, say hello, and keep walking until you have done a circuit.
    Then stop and make eye contact with the ones that have expressed an interest in you, then approach.

The second one is to use Japanese style tactics, slowly, shyly, walk the room, looking, then stop and stand in a place, or two.
    Look at the girl(s) you've seen and that you're interested in and wait for her to see you looking, then return to look at you, then hold eye contact with you.
    Give her a smile, and a few moments, then make an approach, and see if she wants you to stay and engages...
    Gonna save that one for me. It’s good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree. There are pros and cons of Thermae. Cons…they like money, they like quick turnaround and they like Asians. Pros…they are freelance, some are beautiful, they are not constrained by house rules of bars and mamasans and it’s clear on the long walk whether they are attracted to you or not. I have met some nice girls there who have stayed with me for a long, long time. It doesn’t make me feel second class. It’s fun. Thermae is a good pit stop and you can get lucky.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    I agree. There are pros and cons of Thermae. Cons…they like money, they like quick turnaround and they like Asians. Pros…they are freelance, some are beautiful, they are not constrained by house rules of bars and mamasans and it’s clear on the long walk whether they are attracted to you or not. I have met some nice girls there who have stayed with me for a long, long time. It doesn’t make me feel second class. It’s fun. Thermae is a good pit stop and you can get lucky.
    Would you prefer Bangkok or say pattaya?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haha no longer attracted by the girls in Pattaya ... maybe it's the whole seediness of the place and how young, old, skinny, fat, light, dark ... whatever - just throw themselves at you and your money.

It might have been different back in the day but now i find it too transactional ? wham, bam, thank you m'aam. If that's what you're after and you don't really care who you're doing it with - Pattaya is still your playground.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They are both good. However I prefer Bangkok. Yes. Pattaya is very transactional, as is Nana Plaza in Bangkok.
    Its all transactional but I have had better “relationships” with women that I have found in Bangkok. Pattaya is a bit fly in and fly out for the girls.

Pattaya itself is a bit disappointing. The beach is not clean. There are more things to do in Bangkok. Other good places are Hua Hin and Phuket. As mentioned, it depends on what you are looking for.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Idkfa View Post
    Would you prefer Bangkok or say pattaya?
    Yes agree. Prefer Bangkok. Pattaya is too dirty, beach is shit and its 24/7 sex so its too much for me. To me its just like walking around Angeles - its just there to unite players with pros.
    Phuket is nicer but more expensive than Patts or Bangkok. To me Bangkok has a more laid back feel, get out of the Suk Rd/ Nana/Cowboy area and its more like semi normal life.
    A guy said he was recently paying 4000 for ST in Patts for a quick fuck, Stunners for " 5000-8000bhat for LT and barfine is around 1500-2500bhat now."
    Not paying those prices- decent pickings can be had for 2000 TB for ST ( not bar girl) in Bangkok. Full service massage Hua Hin for 1000 TB.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Call out and get a chick to spend a few days with you

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by winning2121 View Post
    Call out and get a chick to spend a few days with you
    Bros - I’m heading to Bangkok in late March/early April for first time. Looking for ST and LT. Ideally not staying close to red light districts in case work gets suspicious.

Any recommendations for where to find girls during the day and girl friendly hotel options (preferably no ID check and discrete).

Thanks gents!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funseeker78 View Post
    Bros - I’m heading to Bangkok in late March/early April for first time. Looking for ST and LT. Ideally not staying close to red light districts in case work gets suspicious.

Any recommendations for where to find girls during the day and girl friendly hotel options (preferably no ID check and discrete).

Thanks gents!!
    what's with all the quadruple posting? What are your thoughts about the trip reports that 4FOW2, others and myself have recently made?

what is the purpose of your trip?

have you booked a ticket?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks gents!!
    By your questions you'd be lucky to find the airport. Surely you can't be this dim.
    If you want some good bars try Obsessions, Cockatoo and Cindy's.
    Prof

Bangkok

Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    what's with all the quadruple posting? What are your thoughts about the trip reports that 4FOW2, others and myself have recently made?

Hi CumShot

Thanks bro for the note.

I noticed the multiple posting as well. I am not sure what happened. The App returned some error but it appears the posting has gone everywhere Bangkok was mentioned.

The after reports including yourself are great.

What I am looking for is it’s a work trip (including tickets are purchased and paid by work) and staying in Siam area. I will have free time during the day at times and exploring my options during day time. I wonder taking a girl to the room leaving ID at frontdesk, does it get recorded to the booking?

Also it’s easy to find girls at night. What about daytime? Any insights?

Thanks in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    By your questions you'd be lucky to find the airport. Surely you can't be this dim.
    Prof
    Thanks for the bar options Prof!! Will check it out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the bar options Prof!! Will check it out
    Mate their ladyboy bars - just pulling your middle leg.

You gotta do more research my friend - get on International sex guide, STICKMAN, bangkok, 141 forum and Single Man's Forum and do some reading.
    Then come back with some targeted questions. God helps those that help themselves.

Re bars - stay away from NEP & Soi Cowboy - rip off - go for your FL, SW and social media girls BUT do a in person meet first. Some of the smaller bars are ok too.
    My strategy for my next trip is 2/2/2/ = 2 hours, 2 shots, 200o baht - I walk Suk and the Sois and just hold up 2 fingers - they know - get plenty of offers. ( lboys sometimes cheaper tee hee!)
    Prof

Mate their ladyboy bars - just pulling your middle leg.

You gotta do more research my friend - get on International sex guide, STICKMAN, bangkok, 141 forum and Single Man's Forum and do some reading.
    Then come back with some targeted questions. God helps those that help themselves.

Re bars - stay away from NEP & Soi Cowboy - rip off - go for your FL, SW and social media girls BUT do a in person meet first. Some of the smaller bars are ok too.
    My strategy for my next trip is 2/2/2/ = 2 hours, 2 shots, 200o baht - I walk Suk and the Sois and just hold up 2 fingers - they know - get plenty of offers. ( lboys sometimes cheaper tee hee!)
    Prof
    Haha!!! Prof, i checked Obsessions and felt WTF. Researching ISG and Stickman. Been to Manila and had an awesome time. Looking forward to similar experience in BKK.

Thanks for tips above and price guide. Will go more research

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi CumShot

Thanks bro for the note.

I noticed the multiple posting as well. I am not sure what happened. The App returned some error but it appears the posting has gone everywhere Bangkok was mentioned.

The after reports including yourself are great.

What I am looking for is it’s a work trip (including tickets are purchased and paid by work) and staying in Siam area. I will have free time during the day at times and exploring my options during day time. I wonder taking a girl to the room leaving ID at frontdesk, does it get recorded to the booking?

Also it’s easy to find girls at night. What about daytime? Any insights?

Thanks in advance!!
    Work trips are great and something that has funded my punting career for many years. I do suggest you fully investigate your company's travel allowance policy and get the daily travel rate paid at the ATO approved rate which is not taxed and doesn't require receipts. For ATO 2023-24 Thailand is $235 / day not including accommodations. That's a lot of fun there when food can cost you <$10/meal and that you don't go punting everyday leaving you 9000B/day for activity.

I have not had issues with girls being recorded on my room. Actually not even asked for ID. Assuming you are staying alone please always do a foyer check or offsite meet and greet.

If needed you can also book a separate (low cost) hotel where you can have your wicked way your nubile catches. The most cost effective way though is to use the company paid hotel.

Daytime you will easily find on TF app limiting location distance. You might find it easier to explore friendly massage places where you can have your fun at their joint.

As a work trip you do want to be reasonably organised. So your smorgasbord for your work trip can include:

- daytime visits to massage shops
    - followup calls to numbers you collected from freelancers
    - TF girls
    - wechat nearby

Please do have separate line/fb/number for your punting. It's so nice to jet out, ditch the eSIM, delete the apps and no follow-up.

If you will be making regular work trips to Bangkok then keep a short list of reliable providers but do not try to keep in contact while you are back here.

You will have a ball.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If your SIAM is near the Siam Paragon shopping centre that places is worth strolling around. Great foods and some top shelf thai talent that is out of my humble league.

Also Siam is not far from Nana area, lots of freelancers along the way.

Hi CumShot

Thanks for extraordinary level of great tips and advice on tax, punting and communication methods.

This makes this site fantastic for fellow punters.

I will be staying in the Siam area so I will pay a visit to the Paragon to see top shelf aristocratic pussies.

I was thinking of getting a cheap Airbnb nearby for my deeds but cheap love hotels are good alternatives too.

Again, appreciate your advice and tips.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You gotta do more research my friend
    Asking for other people to share their experience IS research, surely you can be more helpful than that?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dgf View Post
    Asking for other people to share their experience IS research, surely you can be more helpful than that?
    I was quote................ " get on International sex guide, STICKMAN, bangkok, 141 forum and Single Man's Forum and do some reading.

Prof " unquote

I'm a strong believer in the " teach a man to fish " philosophy.

On this forum, and I'm sure many would agree, I am very very helpful so what's your beef??????
    Prof

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Prof
    Yeah you're super helpful huh

When someone asks questions on a forum that's supposed to exist to help people, your way of helping is to call them names then point them to another forum? Genius.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast