Thread: Pattaya sex life is getting expensive

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pattaya sex life is getting expensive

Been living in pattaya for almost 2 years now, punting scene is getting expensive, used to pay 2-3k baht for LT now most of the girls ask for 5-8k baht. 2k baht for ST now which is standard price in Thailand now for 1shot. Same price as we pay in Sydney so I have decided to move back to Sydney.
    Soi 6 is till crazy, LK metro, few places in Jometin have started to flourish but the tourism is no longer same as pre pandemic.
    Happy punting everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Plus alot of the newer generation Thai WL's have a bad attitude now. Not like the previous generation Thai girls. Alot of girls in Thailand now are just very money-hungry

I have seen Bars advertising barfines 2500 baht & LT is 8000 baht (Some bars I heard LT is just 4 hours, not overnight anymore)
    Sad but true, generational change.

Still, Thailand has things to see outside the bars, great food, and a good central location for visiting other countries in the region, though it is a shame that Myanmar is now a no-go.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Been living in pattaya for almost 2 years now, punting scene is getting expensive, used to pay 2-3k baht for LT now most of the girls ask for 5-8k baht. 2k baht for ST now which is standard price in Thailand now for 1shot. Same price as we pay in Sydney so I have decided to move back to Sydney.
    Soi 6 is till crazy, LK metro, few places in Jometin have started to flourish but the tourism is no longer same as pre pandemic.
    Happy punting everyone.
    what did you do for income over there, you run your own business? wouldnt mind living in thai/asia for a bit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have just come back and sure, some girls are asking crazy money but there are so many girls now on Thai Friendly happy with 1200 to 1500 ST, and 2000-2500 LT.

Last time I was in BKK I paid 5000 for two hours plus barfine 1500… still she was a definite 10/10 and didn’t feel ripped off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2000 Baht = about $80 AUD .... $80 for ST/1shot in Sydney? That's where massage shop Part 1/Entry fee prices are currently at. Whereabouts are you planning on punting?

Yes - relative to pre-pandemic times, Thailand (and in general travel expenses or living expenses if you're staying longer term) is getting expensive now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Last time I was in BKK I paid 5000 for two hours plus barfine 1500… still she was a definite 10/10 and didn’t feel ripped off
    Agree, the quality in BKK can be just incredible. Due a trip back there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hoeflation is real

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You can give it a go. From what I seen, alot of ex-pats are leaving Thailand now. Its not as cheap as it once was. And the Thai ladies, they just see Foreigners/Farangs as walking ATM machines to milk cash out of.
    lol i would if i had a remote job

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you forgot to include the price for lady-drinks that you have to buy her as well, lady-drinks for her "sister"/friends at the bar, drink for the mamasan. Then the tip that they ask for before you leave with her. So probably all up like 9000-10,000 baht (~$430 AUD) - which still isn't bad.

I heard in past from some of the old-timers there, you can used to get ST for ~500 baht. LT for 1000-1500 baht.

Some bars have a minimum of 5 lady-drinks you have to buy.
    In comparison to aud it’s not bad but compared to what it once was is still way higher. I guess that’s with everything thought it always used to be cheaper at some point in time.
    2012 Pattaya, I met a girl in a bar, bought drinks for the night (unsure the cost of that, negligible) took her back to some cheap hotel we found.
    Fucked her twice that night and once again in the morning. When it came time for her to leave I was a bit unsure of what I should even offer, or if I should ask because I felt a bit rude.
    I said to her “ah..so what do I owe you?” And she just said a thousand baht. Which at the time was around $30 aud.
    Needless to say saw her multiple times over the next week.

Some bars have a minimum of 5 lady-drinks you have to buy.
    Why do they find it necessary to turn the girls into alcoholics too? That's a lot of drinking five or six days a week into their small frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    Why do they find it necessary to turn the girls into alcoholics too? That's a lot of drinking five or six days a week into their small frames.
    Lady drinks barely have a few drops of real alcohol in them

I’m guessing you must think every WL you’ve been with has had a real orgasm with you right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m guessing you must think every WL you’ve been with has had a real orgasm with you right?
    You mean ... they're faking?

Well at least they're being honest when they tell me I'm a handsome guy with a big dick and makes them feel horny.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Many brothels in Sydney you only pay $100 for 30 mins full service or $150 for diamond service. Just google it mate.

Lady drinks barely have a few drops of real alcohol in them

I'm prepared to answer that provided you tell me the logical connection between your two statements.

And the new generation Thai girls dont care about customer service & experience anymore. All about money now. The old school Thai girls used to look after their customers/men really well and were very GFE
    WAAAAAY back when, turn of the century, you got off falang alley, Suk, Cowboy, 'Pong, no smart phones, walking down the street, people made eye contact, and if you smiled, you ALWAYS got the BIGGEST smile, guaranteed... A falang was appreciated for visiting... Soi Tong Lor... ALL Thai, all the time. Now... totally gentrified... Now, BKK like any big city, no eye contact, people just looking so they don't bump into the MMB's (moving meat blobs). Waaaay back, still LT the norm, and a girl would be very happy to be pulled for sequential LT's, either meeting at your hotel and walking together to the bar to pay the fine, meet outside the bar, and, with some, just hand them the barfines, tell them to take care of it, meet at the hotel at this hour... Now, MERCENARY... Lady drink optional, worked for, NOT mandatory.

So maybe Thailand has moved up to 2nd world, more employment opportunities outside the industry, and even working inside, not so dependent on customer charges. Haven't read Stick for a long time, or followed ISG, but I'm thinking bar salaries are enough a girl can eke by, or at least not be compelled for the customer/night to survive. Just my opinion.

Banned
    The internet has made all the SWs smarter. They read what the others are doing and getting up to and they emulate.