Thread: J KIKUNO - you will not understand REAL GFE until you meet Kikuno - she cured me of my SEX ADDICTION

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J KIKUNO - you will not understand REAL GFE until you meet Kikuno - she cured me of my SEX ADDICTION

I caught up with the new J girl Kikuno at Ginza Empire yesterday.
    Kikuno is a sweet, genuine, warm hearted, country girl, who is as cute as fuck, and as fresh as a country mountain breeze.
    She also the most passionate and sensual and horny girl on the Ginza roster.

LOOKS and BODY
    Kikuno is only 21yo and from a small country town in Hokkaido.
    She is pretty tall for a J girl at around 165cm and has an all natural healthy young country girl body.
    Nice and curvy and very feminine. Natural sporty girl but not toned or gym fit.
    Nice set of C cup boobs with super sensitive nipples she loves to have GENTLY licked and played with.
    She will almost come just from having her nipples gently kissed and licked, then a few gentle strokes of her sensitive clit and bang! that's the first of many shivering orgasms!
    Nice long legs, meaty but firm bum, and shaved pussy.
    Her face is super cute, but very natural and plain with zero make up applied or needed.
    She has the most beautiful smile at Ginza.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Just arrived in Sydney - you can still feel the fresh spring country breeze from Hokkaido.
    A bit of experience in Japan and has enough skills and confidence to know what to do, but still has a bit of that sweet japanese girl shyness too, which we all love.
    Very genuine, natural, warm hearted girl.
    Maybe it's because she is from the country or maybe it's just her nature to be so natural and warm and real.
    She totally gives herself to you with all her heart and that's a very special thing.
    Be extra nice to this girl. She is a precious uncut gem.
    The flip side of her personality is that she is very horny and genuinely loves sex, and loves to come!
    After a few minute with her you will start to see this other side of her and it is a beautiful surprise.
    No faking or performing with this girl. She is the real thing.
    We throw around the word GFE a lot on this Forum, but if you want to see what GFE really is then book Kikuno, this is what GFE really is.

DFK and DATY
    Kikuno like most J girls started off a bit shy and cautious but soon enough was fully into very passionate and sensual kissing.
    Kikuno has a super sensitive clit and loves DATY and it doesn't take much to make her come, and come, and come again!

BBBJ
    Very nice BBBJ!
    Very passionate and sensual and intimate with some impressive tongue skills.
    But the highlight is the way she looks up with that beautiful smile and innocent eyes looking for approval and then the look of satisfaction on her face as I squirmed with delight.

FUCKING
    Holy fuck, Kikuno is a horny girl.
    She is young and tight and inexperienced so we started off with lube and nice and gentle to get her started but once things got hot fucking hell this girl is a cock slave - she loves to fuck.
    Super passionate intimate GFE fuck in multiple positions and always with 100% energy and enthusiasm.
    I love the way she would often call out for "hug" or "kiss" while we were fucking and then hug and kiss with 100% passion as we fucked.
    She loves it comes again and again saturating me in girl juice.

ROUND 2
    Holy fuck, once you warm this girl up, she will not stop.
    Just gave me a few minutes to get my breath back and heart rate down a bit and straight onto my cock again!

OVERALL
    If you want to experience the ultimate GFE with a totally natural and passionate and genuine girl, then book Kikuno ASAP.
    So many new girls arrived yesterday and looking at the pics and descriptions maybe some of them more look more glamorous than Kikuno.
    But you will not find a more genuine, natural, and horny girl than Kikuno.

EPILOGUE
    After seeing Kikuno I go to reception and they say "2 more new J girls are just about to arrive here and 2 more at Ginza 310. You want to book?"
    Normally I would say "Fuck yeah, book me in"
    But Kikuno left me feeling so happy and satisfied and in such a good mood I just wanted to enjoy being in that space for the rest of the night and I said "nah guys, I'm good, next time"
    That's a first for me. Thanks Kikuno

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review - she sounds completely amazing. Between you & Jack Jack I think these girls are in for a fun time. Was looking for her photo on the site but its moved to Friday's roster but will keep an eye out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ok, let's call this a learning experience - I have just (happily) realised there are two Ginza's It like it is Christmas or something.

Kikuno - https://www.479ginza.com.au/Girls/4410

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another awesome review, thank you Rooter. The GFE, would you say it is similar to previous J girls like Reiko?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Living the life Rooter! Thanks for another great AR bro.

Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Another awesome review, thank you Rooter. The GFE, would you say it is similar to previous J girls like Reiko?
    Both Reiko and Kikuno give an amazing GFE. The best you will get.
    It's a different vibe with the two girls. Reiko is a polished and perfect diamond.
    Kikuno is an unpolished gem. Totally from the heart. No filter. Raw.
    With Reiko you are floating in the clouds. With Kikuno you in in a field rolling the fresh green grass.
    Both very special girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_KB666 View Post
    Ok, let's call this a learning experience - I have just (happily) realised there are two Ginza's It like it is Christmas or something.

Kikuno - https://www.479ginza.com.au/Girls/4410
    That's definitely Kikuno bro.
    The website pics are very accurate apart from the enlarged eyes.
    She really does that cute baby face type look. Not model type glamour, just natural super cute.
    When you see her in real life you will immediately say "yep, that is definitely the cute girl in the website pics"
    They should put up a pic of her smiling though. Such a gorgeous smile she has!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Both Reiko and Kikuno give an amazing GFE. The best you will get.
    It's a different vibe with the two girls. Reiko a polished and perfect diamond.
    Kikuno is an unpolished gem. Totally from the heart. No filter. Raw.
    With Reiko you are floating in the clouds. With Kikuno you in in a field rolling the fresh green grass.
    Both very special girls.
    Your descriptions are so visually great. I guess I have to book her then. Did she mention how long she is staying?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Almost impossible for me to catch up with the new wave of J girls coming in. I have booked Mugi tonight as I am craving for nice big boobs. But Lilion is on my next and now Kikuno came along. I now have to be very critical choosing who to see next.

Any Intel on how long will Kikuno stay?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Almost impossible for me to catch up with the new wave of J girls coming in. I have booked Mugi tonight as I am craving for nice big boobs. But Lilion is on my next and now Kikuno came along. I now have to be very critical choosing who to see next.

Any Intel on how long will Kikuno stay?
    I know right, soo many. Let us know how the Mugi booking turned out, she's also on my radar. Had a great time with Lilian early this week, I think you will like her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Rooter, another great report
    J Kikuno, fresh spring country breeze from Hokkaido.

Quote Originally Posted by thomassalvado2 View Post
    Thanks bro. That's my favourite pic of Kikuno. She has such a cute face.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by thomassalvado2 View Post
    Fk bro thats some high quality photos from Ginza web to the forum .... can u please do for the other J Girls ARs hahahha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Thanks bro. That's my favourite pic of Kikuno. She has such a cute face.
    Rooter bro have u tried Futuba? Highly recommend lol

Can vouch for GFE with Kikuno, only downside is a big language barrier (she is very fresh)

BBBJ not as good as other girls but still a very good root

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Can vouch for GFE with Kikuno, only downside is a big language barrier (she is very fresh)

BBBJ not as good as other girls but still a very good root
    Thanks for the update bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has she left already?